Thread: ghetto lovin

ghetto lovin

I have been a player off and on since 99-01. I have always been ghetto. I stopped coming to forums a long time ago but like 6 months ago I had the paper stopped being delivered. so I turned to Yahoo ne!ws and celebrity mags. I needed something to read while I did my morning constitutional. So i came here. a few things bother me. nubs are nubs. each one of us are learning something new each day. when I see a new player thar has one post catching drama because they don't know better? makes me sick. when I see someone cheating? I want to pk the frackerers. when I see a kd a poop ton bigger than the cheating kd owning them in war? I sit back and laugh. when I see another kd interfering in that war? I think a bunch of tools. wait till war is over. back in the day we had Multi accounts. I had my share. I had to delete cookies each time I logged in. so when people jump into someone else's pool without permission is wrong. does anyone remember UA? that was our police force for the ghetto. who do they have now? can they go to abs with questions? can they come to forums without fear of being made fun of? this game is far from dying until our player base starts getting old. oh we are old. si when that 21-22 year old comes in and gets treated like a piece of poop? I made some.mistakes in this game but ya know what? I am honorable. so I will ha e friends and I maybe ghetto and I may be a nub but I have activety. and I will bet my house and business that I am one of the most active players here. so you dudes keep acting like a tool. I might not be able to do crap now but I am not going anywhere.

CP.
    Chrystal.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    If you see players abuse newer players/posters feel free to report it.

Strategy Moderator
    First, nice post

Second i have a question relating
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    when I see someone cheating? I want to pk the frackerers. when I see a kd a poop ton bigger than the cheating kd owning them in war? I sit back and laugh. when I see another kd interfering in that war? I think a bunch of tools. wait till war is over.
    to
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    oes anyone remember UA? that was our police force for the ghetto. who do they have now? can they go to abs with questions? can they come to forums without fear of being made fun of?
    is it not a "police force" when a big/multiple kds punish cheaters/lamers? If your punishing a kd and they try to enter war against one of the "police" why is it "correct" to stop the punishment until war ends.

As for who "ghettos" can go to to ask questions most people in #tactics and #strategy are winning to answer questions as are a lot of individual kds and some forum members if u can get by the little bit of trolling that exists.

Forum Fanatic
    i never remember UA as any type of " police force "

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Needs to get out more
    Not one to judge the tops other than a brief experience that I found minimized the 'play in the field' type of activity I enjoy. I love to travel Utopia and am actually something of a fan for a few ghettos I have yet spent time; Empyreans and Wishmasters being ones on the top of my head. Yes, I dig theme( Themeless theme to) over much. My understanding is that I stink at diplomacy. Absolom serves as those we judge the quality of competing kingdoms. Despite the mudslinging it's the attention to detail that I admire.
    Like you Crystal Palace I'm activity plain and simple. My amusement in the ghetto is many, but the funniest are the buildmasters. Guys with brilliant strats that get chained right now, or guys who are afraid to get their feet wet and ruin their beautiful numbers. Lol. The bullying is the least of this game, but it does offer a learning opportunity.

Thumbs up

sn0re.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Thread Information