Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Absalom decide the rules? We need to end this nonsense!

Forum Addict

Absalom decide the rules? We need to end this nonsense!

I am so fed up with Absalom deciding what is what in this game. And it is all you other losers sitting and waiting and not doing anything about it. We need to end this madness.

SWEA is in hostile with HoH, and we get this stupid demand that we should CF. I said hell no, we are going to hostile end of age. the answer I got was that if HoH stops hitting for 12 hours and send CF then anyone is free to wave us as it is no hostile anymore. WTF is up with that?? I know absalom kd:s tried that before on me and it seems that this is getting accepted. Seriously, if I keep hitting the hostile will bloody go on! But what can I do if this is how the community is accepting the rules now ingame. So I told HoH I will accept the CF and break it and wave again, then there is a new hostile. I got some bull**** reason that no, when accepted it is a CF.

We, free people of Utopia need to step up. We can't do much this age but we should come together and hunt these Absalom kingdoms down. Enough is enough! Who are they to state what is right and what is wrong! Long have they powerplayed us all. It is time to Rise! Rise like Batman did in the last Batman movie!! Rise like Darth Vader in Star Wars three!! Rise like Free men! Rise with a non Absalom world! Join us! Lets come together and clean utopia from STD:s!
    Last edited by DHaran; 28-05-2013 at 18:17.

Enthusiast
    Wait a minute, wasnt it HoH who Initiated the hostile? They dont decide when they hostile ends.

silly abs. 12 hrs? lol since when?
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

someone named mansoor doesnt like jews. didnt see that coming

That's utterly arrogant if it is true :/

Forum Addict
    I have logs to prove it so it is. For me it is shocking if this is true as I haven't lead a kd in the top before so doing diplomacy now with this insane and outrageous demands is scary. Ok, I know better but a poor semi ghetto would just have to accept the CF as he wants to protect his kd.

Another scenario is next age when an abs kd hostiles someone, when they taken most of the acres they can just say, we won't hit for 12 hours then send cf and hostile is over. then basically another absalom kd can wave and it will be legit...in their eyes.

Seriously people we need to step up. Next age we all start same age, instead of warring lets get 100 kd:s together and make a revolution! RISE PEOPLE RISE!

Forum Fanatic
    Pathetic power play from ABs.

Forum Addict
    Can I hit you mansoor? :D

Forum Addict
    Munk of course you can. It is a free world and if our kd:s does not have CF ingame you can always hit. The consequenses would be something that you might not like =)
    I am so fed up with ABS rules so I am planning on hitting into their hostiles as they usually hit into other peoples. The small poor ghetto kd:s. I wanna save the ghettoes. it is time to RISE!

Storm is coming Absalom!

Post Fiend
    HOH not in Absalom.. just sayin.
    #Hiatus

Post Fiend
    And right now, while looking at this thread, my ad above says: Es hora de aprender Hebreo.

Please, don't mix Absalom with real life things. Join our group, have a look in the recruitment section.

Heroes of Absalom initiated the hostilities. If they want out, they need to offer us all our lost acres back + compensation. HoA can contact us on irc or ingame with a suggested compensation and we will discuss if its acceptable/make counter offer.

Who demanded that u should CF, HoH or some other abs kd?

Just keep hitting HoH no matter what even if u get waved by some other abs kd.

Quote Originally Posted by LightNing View Post
    HOH not in Absalom.. just sayin.
    Proteus calcs HoH crowns as Absalom crowns. Absalom is doing diplo for HoH. Just saying.

Post Fiend
    Since they started by hitting you, then keep hitting them then, show the powarrr of topfeed? :P or was it called bottomfeed? whatever, just feed..Might teaches them not to random into your KD just for some extra acres and get away with it just because theyre huge and allied with Abs..

Silva!!! Be nice to mansoor!
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Thread Information