Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Absalom decide the rules? We need to end this nonsense!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    If it's false then why the hell is ASF and Proteus so busy trying to whitewash the whole thing. No it smells of coordination, if nothing else because ASF and Proteus seems more involved in this than either dorje or goodz.
    I obviously don't have insight into the inner workings of Abs. But the whole way this played out smells staged. Dorje decides to rob MA when they had to know Havoc was noticing MA, he knew MA would respond and if nothing else that still makes it alliance coordination when you know your alliance mate is about to notice and go after somebody and you decide to get involved. Had Havoc decided to let MA vs Sanct round 2 play out that would have been fine, but intervening in an active hostile which one of your allies instigated and is actively participating in makes it 2v1 alliance gangbash and a coordinated effort regardless of whether the Abs council or whatever you call your leadership met and decided on the issue. When you play as an alliance you cannot expect that people will treat you as disparate kd's, you are all one and the same for all intents and purposes.

But the fact that even if this wasn't planned(which I highly doubt) it still means that all Abs' talk about fair play and 1v1 is still just a big lie because if it wasn't then your leadership would have forbidden Havoc from getting involved, it's that simple.

I agree that stealing money when there is no cf is not hostile, it is however an act of hostility, but Sanct waving MA back after MA's wave IS ha hostile. MA obviously thought they could gain acres from raping Sanct a second time, probably in the same way Havoc did after MA vs Havoc war, by simply outhitting them and when meter gets to 200 Sanct cannot retal freely or there will be another war, one which they obviously cannot win and will end up giving MA acres and another WW bonus.
    Why are you asking me why asf and proteus did things? Ask them. I dont really care why the do what they do. It smells like this or that is a 2 way street, cuz guess what, it smelled like Elit wanted to dodge my kd. He will tell u thats not the case, but it still smelled that way to me at the time. Theres a reason I tell n00bs to never assume things in utopia, and that is because it usually makes you look stupid. There are many examples of that throughout the course of this age, this thread, you, myself. Id go further into detail obliterating all your assumptions but its more funny to just sit back and watch.

Enthusiast
    This is all just speculation and assumptions. If Sanctuary was to never have stolen from AMA then waved Sanctuary you could say it was dodging- that would in fact be a truth, no guessing no mistake.....but it all didn't happen as such. Just because a kd won't cf you after war doesn't mean you have to be afraid of you're own shadow and initiate actions, that was a decision made and thought about, it wasn't a reaction to circumstances. I'm tired of hearing about this as much as everyone else I think, there were mistakes made by both parties involved.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Pete View Post
    This is all just speculation and assumptions. If Sanctuary was to never have stolen from AMA then waved Sanctuary you could say it was dodging- that would in fact be a truth, no guessing no mistake.....but it all didn't happen as such. Just because a kd won't cf you after war doesn't mean you have to be afraid of you're own shadow and initiate actions, that was a decision made and thought about, it wasn't a reaction to circumstances. I'm tired of hearing about this as much as everyone else I think, there were mistakes made by both parties involved.
    This is a very good summary of it, havoc admits they made a mistake though, good luck getting ama to do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Pete View Post
    not that it matters because it all happened so fast. But prior to sanc stealing AMA told us we could not notice them until after they recfed sanc. I am sure that message still sits in my inbox if you really care you can pm me and I can search it out.
    My life is better then yours.

Veteran
    Well sanctuary robbed us less than 5 mins oow :) so good luck proving which action was first and which second :). And one question how did Sanctuary "noticed" our province with no thieves less than 5 mins oow :D being unable to intel us during eowcf? No intention there? Or maybe the intel ops we received from Havoc have something to do with it... a mystery :)
    Last edited by Soul_Hunter; 22-05-2013 at 16:20.
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    It might have been Havoc getting intel for Sanctuary....Or it could just have just been Sanctuary getting intel for themselves through your CF, which you can do.

Veteran
    Are you sure you can take intel in eowcf? :)

Regular
    You can take 83% accurate intel.

Quote Originally Posted by Roozed View Post
    You can take 83% accurate intel.
    send 20% thieve to get 100% accurate intel ... but 83% * 0 = 0 =D

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Our two kingdoms have a post-war peace treaty in place. We cannot send thieves into this kingdom.
    Hmm, strange. I don't know why an EoWCF works differently than a normal CF. I guess that's a fun fact to know lol

Veteran
    :D At least Palem discovered the wonder of the war this age :P

That's not suspicousssssss

Thread Information