Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Absalom decide the rules? We need to end this nonsense!

Forum Addict
    Hard when Bishop mess up bounce waves and massacres from a 4million nw guy doing it on a 1million nw one. But yeah, we won't stop. I just don't wanna get mocked around anymore. If you are monarch, talk to me, lets plan something OOP. The more we are the better. Time to teach them a lesson ones we can. if we get 30kd:s we make 7 hits each without giving button. that would make them beg for mercy.

I am braveheart!

Rise with me!

Storm is coming!

I actually agree with this stance if it's a kingdom being bullied and trying to get out of a hostile. There needs to be some method of getting out when some one refuses to move one. However I don't agree with this if the aggressor suddenly wants to get out with their acres. That wouldn't fly with me either.
    Last edited by DHaran; 17-05-2013 at 14:28. Reason: typo
    S E C R E T S

Forum Fanatic
    Surely it is hostile until the meter dies to 0 or a CF is put into place thus meaning ABs can not hit in to this active hostile!?

Post Fiend
    30 KD, Lol you seem overly positivist :P it will be a miracle if you can even get 5-10 KDs.. ask Simians then, they seem to support your anti-Abs movement, no? Mail every KD in top 10 or 15 or 20 if you want and pray for the best? :P

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I would love to see the conspiracy theorists heads explode if Beastblood waved SWEA or something

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    I am braveheart!
    For now you are Brave talk no more. We will see next age if you can become true braveheart!
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Strategy Moderator
    if HoH stops hitting for 12 hours and send CF then anyone is free to wave us as it is no hostile anymore. WTF is up with that??
    It could be worse, "stop annoying us u little pest or we double team u into the ground" those kinda threats can happen too. At least your getting a new kd to fight now that HoH is done with you. You do have other options, u can threaten that if another kd starts hitting u take Sanc/Rage/havoc to 200 points on the meter. A war + win by any of those kds would/could cost HoH a crown and at the very least you force ABS to start infighting about who gets what acres, and who get to end up at once size. I recommend sanc, lots of smallies u could multitap to get to 200 points and they have the most ambiguity about their size. A min time war win would give them the crown, no war they could still win, fighting you...no clue would definitially cause a headache for them trying to figure out who gets what acres.

You've said your goal is to create chaos, that would defintally do it and your not looking to build a long term crowning kd so who cares if you deal break (if u even have a deal). Heck even if u did want to crown in the future all u have to say is hey i was going to FSU back then now im really trying w/a real kd, they might even forgive you.
    Last edited by Persain; 17-05-2013 at 15:15.

lame move by abs. version 57.5
    Never hate your enemies. It clouds your judgment.
    -Michael Corleone,The Godfather

Forum Addict
    I am so fed up with Absalom deciding what is what in this game. And it is all you other losers sitting and waiting and not doing anything about it. It is the same deal in Israel at the moment, Jews are tormenting the palestines and no one is doing anything. In Bosnia, same thing. We need to end this madness.

SWEA is in hostile with HoH, and we get this stupid demand that we should CF. I said hell no, we are going to hostile end of age. the answer I got was that if HoH stops hitting for 12 hours and send CF then anyone is free to wave us as it is no hostile anymore. WTF is up with that?? I know absalom kd:s tried that before on me and it seems that this is getting accepted. Seriously, if I keep hitting the hostile will bloody go on! But what can I do if this is how the community is accepting the rules now ingame. So I told HoH I will accept the CF and break it and wave again, then there is a new hostile. I got some bull**** reason that no, when accepted it is a CF.

We, free people of Utopia need to step up. We can't do much this age but we should come together and hunt these Absalom kingdoms down. Enough is enough! Who are they to state what is right and what is wrong! Long have they powerplayed us all. It is time to Rise! Rise like Batman did in the last Batman movie!! Rise like Darth Vader in Star Wars three!! Rise like Free men! Rise with a non Absalom world! Join us! Lets come together and clean utopia from STD:s!

Heroes of Absalom is a disgrace to everyone who has ever been HaLL. I, and many HaLLers with me, am extremely ashamed of what the former kd of HaLL of Heroes has become: Absalomites. And what's the point of having #hall when it's run by an Absalom-player? You already got a channel for that: #abs
    ABS vs Rangers

HaLL of PewPew Stoffi ;)
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Post Fiend
    Persain idea seem good xD lol..say take it to WAR or you'll just max hostile meter with Sanc :P It cant be reported as fake-war as you will definitely hit back n forth n etc but its a 100% lose war xD or for highest bidder? hummmmm? lol..FSU!~ Will be boring if last few weeks and the top rankings wont change much~ Gogogogo

Rattata will <3 you plenty though...make him to 80k or 100k even? :p lol..that overgrown rodent ;)

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    Silva!!! Be nice to mansoor!
    Dafuq! Somebody update me on what's going on here I just got back from exams, Mansoor came after my (HoH) backside is how this all started. Mansoor FIFA 13 1v1, to settle it once and for all. Mwahaha. Me n u buddy. No Jews no TK.

Mansoor, who offered u that CF deal ? I asked dorje and he told me he know nothing about this.

Now I'll tell you what I think as person (not as player from sanc or abs), risking some people got offended by that....
    What the f**k is HoH and what did they do to get such a permanent nap from abs ? I remember helping them in some half age alliance war, which my lovely jonnyesen started :) I am not a person who run any abs or non abs diplomatics, but it's not fair for me. Even as Sanc player I am tired HoH deciding our place in charts every age - farming someone before us, or geting farmed :)

About the powerplay, I wish there are more people around ... like before. Then I would go back to my old business - be aabs :) not cos of some kind of hate, because of the balance.

What we have now ?

1 HaLL of Heroes (#:#)
    2 Rage of Absalom (#:#)
    3 Havoc of Absalom (#:#)
    4 Sanctuary of Absalom (#:#)

with mixed places every time .. and :

6 Beastblood (#:#) (thanks for being around, bringing some fun last 2-3 ages ...)
    7 A Mothers Advice (#:#) (I can't believe I am telling it, but thanks to the fat fart Elit and his gay neighbors for coming this age. That helped our whole community to have some fun).

All rest in the charts are KDs who are needed to bring some acres for these above :)
    Basicly we have 6 kds at all, being able to do some run and 4 from them are allies. Deals like " here u a CF, but u will give me 10k acres when i decide" - are not fair for me ... also whole age bottomfeeding single ghetto players, who have little more experience and time than their kd mates is not fair too .. I understand why such a players leaving every day. If I play in a ghetto and i succeed to become 3-4-5k acres, cause I can be online when is needed and these 6 start hiting me for 100 acres per hit, because 4 of them are allies and the other 2 have CFs, I'll quit too.
    I believe we (the comunity) are in time when Alliances must be forbidden :) And any move on this direction must be punished. Maybe then top will be able to fight each other .. and the others will have just a little more chances to survive alone.

No bad feelings to anyone :\ It's just my 2 cents ( I think u americans was telling some **** like this :) )
    Last edited by TiLL; 18-05-2013 at 00:34. Reason: :P
    RATTATA !!!

Post Fiend
    Hey, Raticate. remove location before a Mod jumps in xD

2 cents?!?! what a cheap basterd considering ur a 50k acres human with maybe over few million of gcs per ToG? :P

Game cant really prevent alliances I think.. Why not next age just drop the Abs alliance thingy for 1-2 age and see how it goes :p definitely more exciting you guys for the 1st age of the age as well.. and no more peeps complaining running 20% draft and still untouched..or since theres 4 abs KD (or allied KD), split into 2 xD like Abs west coast vs Abs east coast. No contact with each other to discuss strats etc, just maybe to discuss temporary short CFs or notices for war n etc? :P wont that be more fun? =]

doubt there is even enough KD thats organized enough to fight Abs that will rise anytime soon, maybe 1-2 KDs, but will just get farmed out pretty soon 1 way or another either way, and end up deciding just to war from start of age instead to have more fun..its more fun than just growing all the way to top 10 just to end up getting farmed by top 4 allied KDs :p
    Last edited by Andr3w; 18-05-2013 at 00:39.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by LightNing View Post
    HOH not in Absalom.. just sayin.
    except that they are lol.
    Also, its real interesting seeing a sanc player suggesting the alliance be disbanded.
    Last edited by tetley; 18-05-2013 at 00:35. Reason: added quote

Thread Information