Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Absalom decide the rules? We need to end this nonsense!

Forum Addict
    I dont know who pete and till are. I will only post logs if Kygal denies it. There is some sensitive information in there and I dont want to post it. I want to be able to have diplo talks with monarchs in the future. But getting threatened by this **** is a no go. And you abs players denying it, where are your monarchs, i am not the first one to have gotten this "deal".

And SWEA said no to cf, that is why HoH keep hitting and i got this deal after we turned the cf down. You dont come to SWEA Land and think you will walk away with free acres. We will always fight.

We tried to work out a CF with SWEA, why wouldn't we, we want to win the age obviously...
    Mansoor said no...so fine, we fight till EoA. They raze us we raze them. The end...
    Stop trying to slander HoH. People so quick to jump without hearing both sides of the story.
    And the reason Kygal isn't responding is because shes above the bs that occurs regularly on the forums.

And they all lived happily ever after.
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

Forum Addict
    Worse comeback Everrrrrr!!!
    At least people now know the truth how these utopian terrorists work.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by TiLL View Post
    M
    You were in HaLL for a period back in the days. :) I remember you were 2nd in command or something in a kd that joined HaLL. Can't remember the kd name, but I remember I liked you and your kd. :) Positive vibes.

Too bad that you have joined abs now(?)
    ABS vs Rangers

Post Fiend
    Soor, where is the love! I don't know wtf happened, but if they send me to speak to you I know there will be a resolution :D

Post Fiend
    For now i'm fcking off to NYC!

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by jamin View Post
    We tried to work out a CF with SWEA, why wouldn't we, we want to win the age obviously...
    Mansoor said no...so fine, we fight till EoA. They raze us we raze them. The end...
    Stop trying to slander HoH. People so quick to jump without hearing both sides of the story.
    And the reason Kygal isn't responding is because shes above the bs that occurs regularly on the forums.

And they all lived happily ever after.
    Heroes of Absalom's behaviour has been typical of ABS. It's how utopia is, but don't come here telling the world you are not ABS and that you play fair. HaLL always had the guts to stand for what we did; HaLL gb'ed plenty and used dirty tricks back in the days, but we never tried to pretend we were saints. Heroes of Absalom is doing that right now, they play like HaLL used to, except that they are in fact Absalomites and they pretend to be saints, denying all powerplay. Stand up for yourselves and have the balls to say things straight! You disgust me and HaLL; you mock the HaLL name by flying your HaLL tag acting like and being Absalom. I spit in your general direction.

*Insert spit emote*
    ABS vs Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by Koodo View Post
    Thats the funniest thing I've heard this age, a SANCTUARY player talking about fair play,players leaving, and alliances blah blah bad????? Aren't you the guys that stole AMA's crown from them???? 2/3 of your alliance were dicks this age. Rage and HoH stayed out of it, so at least a few of you guys have some common sense or morality, can't say te same for Havoc or Sanctuary. Whoever wins this crown this age doesn't deserve it plain and simple.

You literally and intentionally started to steal from them knowing Havoc was going to notice them. Let's get facts straight Sanctuary initiated actions first as a way to make Havoc have a chance of winning, targeted AMA's cows and g.c.

I think idiots like you shouldn't post contradicting posts. If you believe so strongly about fair play etc etc Mr. do good you would have abandoned your province. To top it off you bad mouth you're fellow alliance mates HoH? I can plainly see now how Absalom treats/thinks about every kingdom not tagged Absalom including HoH. If I look at stats there is HoH and Rage averaging around 3-4th place every age for the last while. Rage is obviously the best kingdom. Sanctuary and Havoc are DOA and Trinity in comparison.

This ages real crown winner should have been AMA not HoH or Absalom. Elit and his kingdom are by far the most skilled and deserving kingdom this age.
    Except that Rage didn't really stay out of it, ASF and proteus leads Rage and they're the ones who has been the most active in the forums trying to justify the actions of the other Abs kd's and coming with their hilarious claims that Abs is all about fair play and 1v1. So Rage is just as guilty as those that have been involved in these lame 2v1 conflicts and all that.

Post Fiend
    Rage and Havoc soon will be in 25k acre range of HoH soon..Guess there will be EoA war for both of them with some KDs out there :P

You got 10-20k++ acres to raze/LL Mansoor to show them "You dont come to SWEA Land and think you will walk away with free acres. We will always fight." :p

That's fine whatever happens happens, I'm not about to cry about it like you guys have (targetted at Mansoor)...just pathetic.
    If we win we win, if we don't we don't. It's not the end of the world. We did one thing dishonourable this age and we fessed and made up for it. No bad blood between us and Simians.

And stoffi tbh I could care less what you say, you're as vile and repulsive as they come...QQ more.
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    I am so fed up with Absalom deciding what is what in this game. And it is all you other losers sitting and waiting and not doing anything about it. It is the same deal in Israel at the moment, Jews are tormenting the palestines and no one is doing anything. In Bosnia, same thing. We need to end this madness.

SWEA is in hostile with HoH, and we get this stupid demand that we should CF. I said hell no, we are going to hostile end of age. the answer I got was that if HoH stops hitting for 12 hours and send CF then anyone is free to wave us as it is no hostile anymore. WTF is up with that?? I know absalom kd:s tried that before on me and it seems that this is getting accepted. Seriously, if I keep hitting the hostile will bloody go on! But what can I do if this is how the community is accepting the rules now ingame. So I told HoH I will accept the CF and break it and wave again, then there is a new hostile. I got some bull**** reason that no, when accepted it is a CF.

We, free people of Utopia need to step up. We can't do much this age but we should come together and hunt these Absalom kingdoms down. Enough is enough! Who are they to state what is right and what is wrong! Long have they powerplayed us all. It is time to Rise! Rise like Batman did in the last Batman movie!! Rise like Darth Vader in Star Wars three!! Rise like Free men! Rise with a non Absalom world! Join us! Lets come together and clean utopia from STD:s!
    I support Israel, stop crying and start playing better.
    Before you can see the truth, you must be willing to accept it.

Israel doesn't belong there. You can tell by the color of their skin. Is this 12 hour rule legit? It was 24 hours just a couple weeks ago... It is important that I know for next age so someone please confirm.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Post Fiend
    octobrev:
    its the amount of hours that absalom says it is.
    so you have to check with them what rule utopia play after.

Post Fiend
    someone made a forum acc just to post that especially for u octo and to shoot at abs lol o.o" wow..

People love me. It is known.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Thread Information