Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Faery Cleric War Build A/t/m

Needs to get out more

Faery Cleric War Build A/t/m

I know, I know, but a look at the survey of races indicates 3 in the Utopian universe. While many come at the game humorless and machine like, I'd like to see in all it's strife what a proper war build would look like. Yes from you.
    * would emphasize NW center control vs enemy HA as has been my experience with cleric role*
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 19-05-2013 at 13:33.

Enthusiast
    lolno.

My kind of thread
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

There is no proper war build for a Faery attacker

A ****ty one would probably include TGs, GS and Stables
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

There's no proper war build for a faery a/t/m. As a tanked attacker, however, it's the best in the game. Puts orcs and undeads to shame.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

I'll let you translate it for ghetto use, but mine before the last war was as follows:
    ~ 8ospa, 14epa, 3tpa, 4wpa
    8% farms
    14% tgs
    15% rax
    10% forts
    20% gs
    12% guilds
    7% towers
    14% stabs

~60opa sendable with 105dpa home, 100opa sendable with 45dpa home, 11.5 hour attack time on trad march, +12% gains in and -30% gains out

In this particular situation, I was at the top of the kingdom, protected by nw from chains, but in a position to exchange with 2 same size undeads and a larger halfling. I could bottomfeed with the ospecs and remain untouched until windows opened where I could safely take shots at their larger provinces and return home before them. Stupid undeads are so slowwww. Faetackers play just like humans except with every spell in the game.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I would listen to the fello...
    *It's slightly inaccuarate*

Server: World of Legends (Age 57)
    Utopian Date: February 23rd, YR13 (100% in the day)
    RL Date: May 19th, 2013 (17:00 GMT)
    Origin: Unformatted (1st hand)
    Intel Reliability: 83% confidence

Ruler Name: Noble Lady Dakota Fanning the Blessed
    Personality & Race: The Cleric, Faery
    Land: 9,861 Acres
    Money: 301,560gc (248,589gc daily income)
    Food: 420,449 bushels
    Runes: 187,922 runes
    Population: 191,035 citizens (19.37 per Acre)
    Peasants: 89,501 (88% Building Efficiency)
    Trade Balance: 1,614,574gc (0% tax rate)

ME+Stance (spells*): 109.03% off. / 116.45% def.
    Soldiers: 455 (51.7% estimated draft rate)
    Magicians: 17,000 (74,140 offense)
    Druids: 0
    Beastmasters: 73,808 (241,417 off. / 515,711 def.)
    War-Horses: 66,335 (up to 72,325 additional offense)
    Prisoners: 0

Total Modified Offense: 388,378 (39.39 per Acre)
    Practical (0% elites): 93,667 (9.50 per Acre)
    Total Modified Defense: 542,297 (54.99 per Acre)
    Practical (100% elites): 542,297 (54.99 per Acre)

** Networth Table: **
    Total Networth: 1,205,149gc (122.21 per Acre)

Well, I'm not currently in build or anything and just took a 2k pull off the pool :p

You scared me to death btw.
    <&octobrev> wtf
    <&Steel> ya
    <&octobrev> wow im about to get hit
    <&octobrev> and just blew my mp on tog
    <&octobrev> ****ing idiot octobrev
    <&Steel> lol
    <&Steel> no more mana?
    <&octobrev> no
    <&Steel> owned

Needs to get out more
    Thank you for the response. Look at that animal Palem posted! Roar!- My last war( lost) was my first running an orc( cleric) and use of stables. I realize this seem naive, but relative success with suboptimal builds gets my dim lit imagination going. My position all age has been mid-pack with a NW bubble in my sweep range. This isn't a matter of prowess as much as an admittance of pattern recognition. I'm rarely in a position to use the 5 generals in deployment, so my interest was dependable tapping in relay succession with spell and thief support to tailor attacks.

It's hard to discuss war builds because they're so situational. It's always case by case.

If totally unbreakable, transfer guard stations to 20% guilds and increased towers. Move extra elites to wizards and landlust those who outgrow from the enemy middle. UM. Middle would be similar but in the bottom you would probably want to go all in on the ospecs. Faeries aren't very attractive in the bottom so give them to your players who can whore. Winning wars mostly has to do with what you do when you're not at war. ToG allows you to pump circles around orc/undead kingdoms. They often don't take that advantage into consideration.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    You scared me to death btw.
    <&octobrev> wtf
    <&Steel> ya
    <&octobrev> wow im about to get hit
    <&octobrev> and just blew my mp on tog
    <&octobrev> ****ing idiot octobrev
    <&Steel> lol
    <&Steel> no more mana?
    <&octobrev> no
    <&Steel> owned
    Lol sorry. And that beast I posted is octobrev's faery/cleric, strato

Needs to get out more
    ;-D really can't add anything.. LoL! Didn't think I'd get a laugh out of this other than the expected detractions. Made my Sunday Octobrev & Palem. ;-D
    *Thank You*

Post Fiend
    war build :

10% Homes
    15% Rax
    15% TG
    15% Fort
    10% Stables > phase out to banks during war or WTs if you're their thievery target
    10% Towers
    10% Guilds
    7% Farms
    3% Dungeons
    5% Banks

at an early age setup with no/little science :

26ppa (including pop from home + Lord pop bonus)
    6 ospec/acre
    8 elites/acre
    3 tpa
    3 wpa
    6 peasant/acre

we'll get close to 42mOPA (including OME bonus from 3 generals + 200% wage + TG), 62mDPA (also 200% wage + MP/GP + Fort).. 3wpa/tpa is enough for instant spells/ops on enemy pure attackers like Orcs and UDs.. CS spell could replace the need of WTs and at the first sign of chains, build all incoming acres in GS and get it to 25% by removing 5% Tower, 5% Banks, 10% Stables and 5% from Fort..
    Last edited by mastakizzor; 20-05-2013 at 00:34.

The perks are the attack time from quick feet, clear sight is better WT/RM & Mystic aura, can do your own chastity/fireball runs. You wouldn't want GS in any for see able situation if the idea is to be high dpa, if you get hit and they aren't scratching their head about how your whole kingdom can retal them at will 2x then you did something wrong.
    If you go high dpa, it should always be a bottom feeder that switches between bank and hybrid roles rather than your idea of a suicider heavy attacker using BM, 100 opa/40 dpa with 3/6 elites is pretty dumb (Octobrev goes mad around monkeys) :)(
    I've seen your province recently and it's relatively weak compared to your peers. Though I have seen another 100 dpa Faery attacker that could single tap some smaller orcs without fear of retal that could be used for effective missions into orc lands.

The undeads you are referring to exchanging with are a couple of total goons and have since either left their kingdom or have been chained, he attacked me for 1/3rd the gains of my instant retal on him and then proceeded to make a hit into fortified for 60 acres to try to recover from the 1k acre retal on him LOL.
    Last edited by Lightspeed; 20-05-2013 at 04:40.

Thread Information