Thread: Work Safe Utopia Skin

Work Safe Utopia Skin

For me and in general, its not necessarily because of the change / balance issues that have affected my decision of not playing utopia, its because of real life issues.

Real life usually gets the best of every gamer out here. If it would be possible to implement a work safe skin in the utopia website (much like the skin in this forum) this would make it more flexible for gamers to go online whenever they can and not worry about getting fired when playing.

*Fingers crossed this gets noticed to the developers :)

We had plans to allow players to add their own CSS to the selectable list, but we didn't get any submissions. You can use the firefox addon Color That Site! to edit the games colours though, which is a lot easier.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    We had plans to allow players to add their own CSS to the selectable list, but we didn't get any submissions.
    Was this announced somewhere?

Yup, blogged about and linked via main page for some time. Has been mentioned numerous times here.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Demon
    Ah, I basically never see the login page, but never saw it mentioned in forums either. Cool. I'll see if I can make you a simple sleek work one, or two.

Thanks for the prompt reply Bishop.

Thread Information