Thread: Returning player looking for kingdom

Returning player looking for kingdom

As the title states I'm looking for a kingdom for the next age. A little about myself, I'm 27 years old, live in Wisconsin, USA, and have been playing utopia off and on for 10 years. I enjoy playing heavy attacker and am very active. I'm unafraid of having to wake up in the middle of the night to make an attack and listen to orders well (although I will express my opinion if I have one).

Some negatives about myself that I'll admit are:
    1. During the Spring and Summer seasons I potentially work 60-75 hours a week. This won't affect me logging in to attack, cast spells, gather intel, so on and so forth. It will though affect my ability to log into IRC, which I see is something that is required in lots of KDs. I will be able to log on daily, but for only a short periods of times and only at night during weekdays.
    2. I haven't played in over a year, but I'm very confident I'll be able to catch up with whatever has changed since then very easily.

If anyone is interested just shoot me a PM or something or reply here.

Thanks!

Forum Fanatic
    If you have an Android or I-phone point number 1 is irrelevant as you can idle in IRC on it. Also more kds are switching to the use of What's App. Just a little tip :)

Pop in to #simians if you have a smart phone. I am not 100% sure if recruitment is open for next age but we can answer any questions you may have or I can help you set up IRC on your phone. AmericanBadass is my IRC name.

Post Fiend
    Same goes for us. smartphone > IRC and all set to go. So if you are interested and can setup IRC like that, then #impressions on irc.utonet.org would be a nice channel to visit soon.

Forum Fanatic
    I made a help thread in my SIG if you want to set it up. Goodluck

Come by saints and listen - never hurts to know your options

hi, if you are keen, My kd is recruiting. We are an active warring kingdom gunning for war win crown this age. We currently have 22 people and are looking to add more. We are looking for a pure attacker, undead/tact (preferably) who is good at following orders and make 2 uniques a day. We have a very closely knitted kingdom. We have many experienced players and are more than happy to teach and help you get back into the game.

PM me.

We are a kd that started 3 ages ago with mostly returning players to the game. All like it here and keep returning. No alarms or difficult demands but well organised and active warring kd. Just good fun for non-hardcore players.

Looking for 1 Undead/Cleric. pm me if you are interested.

Thread Information