Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: for a laugh

Veteran

for a laugh

technically my kd has exchanged hits and ops with sanc - dunno how many it has to be to be considered hostile.

but now a prov from havoc hit me! oh noes :P

btw my kd is less than 1/5th of either of their sizes ;)

so hence the thread name ;)

Quote Originally Posted by TitanReborn View Post
    technically my kd has exchanged hits and ops with sanc - dunno how many it has to be to be considered hostile.

but now a prov from havoc hit me! oh noes :P

btw my kd is less than 1/5th of either of their sizes ;)

so hence the thread name ;)
    Well I've been out of the game for a while, but if you glance at their kingdom page and it says that they're hostile towards you, then yes. They are hostile. If it unfriendly or less, then I see no issue with Havoc hitting your kingdom. There used to be a different set of rules when it comes to cow battles, but I'm assuming that's not the case here.
    #sinners <---click to join

Veteran
    hehe unless someone gave someone notice i guess ;) or something...

anyway its not like i'm serious :) so far my kd is up on acres ;)

I am going to guess

a) you were not tagged hostile
    b) you may have eaten 1 random from us

so yea I suppose this thread is an attempt at bragging or such:)
    My life is better then yours.

Veteran
    its for a laugh...

A) the hostile stuff is a joke...
    B) yes a random, nice bottom feeding randoms...nyum nyum...bottomfood...wait...

as opposed to bragging I am trying to bring joy to those downtrodden in the past!

duh obviously :P

Edit: Don;t forget...this is all for a laugh...my own personal enjoyment lol - stop taking it so seriously :)

Veteran
    wait, i'm sure i read somewhere nightstrikes and such are hostile actions....surely that means hostile...i'm only commenting because apparently lots of thigns that aren;t the word hostile on the kingdom page also means hostile

Edit: (because everyone knows abs constantly knows what each and every player they have is doing) Absviously
    Last edited by TitanReborn; 23-05-2013 at 16:45.

Veteran
    if I was bragging there'd be some numbers :)

Needs to get out more
    Let's see the numbers! LoL
    Always look on the bright side of life. Fee foo fee foo fee foo foo fO foo foo.

Titan I was just pointing out that we in no way attempted to double hostile you as your first post seemed to make it seem like we may have. I am glad your having fun, utopia should be an enjoyable experience and anyone who takes it so seriously that they do not enjoy it is probably doing it wrong :)

Keep up the good work. If you feel like doing some kind of diplomacy or feel wronged in anyway in the future I would highly recommend pming me in game. I am generally fairly reasonable when I am not confused/drunk.

We have occasionally double hostiled people in past be it by accident or because we feel it was deserved but it is quite rare and generally is resolved quite quickly. I believe 2-3x we hit kingdoms already in hostiles every time except AMA we immediately offered the land back / asked what we could do to make amends for the mistake :)

Reparations offered this age included releasing thieves so they could steal from us to recover lost troops, and giving free land back :)
    Last edited by goodz; 23-05-2013 at 18:58.
    My life is better then yours.

wait, i'm sure i read somewhere nightstrikes and such are hostile actions
    Someone in another kingdom does indeed believe that. I don't. I'm not going to ask a kingdom if someone is conducting ops on them prior to hitting them. If they're tagged hostile, I will simply snatch news. If enough hits were conducted to activate hostile and no CF has closed it out, then it's an active hostile and I look for a target elsewhere. Sorry if I rambled on and threw a bunch of thoughts together.

Veteran
    I understand your response goodz...i was jsut playing around trying to be ironic, part of me wanted some serious responses jsut for laughs anyway, but its good to know you are open to dip[lo, however I didn;t feel there was need for anyhting as stuff was all in good fun and I knew if you guys had enough of us you'd quite simply talk to us about it also :)

Our eoa has gone a bit to the dogs so having a laugh is all we've got for now. If i got smashed for my behaviour I also respect that playing the fool as I am sometimes results in that :)

UG thanks for your thoughts :) once again that was just me being silly anyway :) I am impressed this didn;t devolve into something much worse by now, its good no-one really harbours me any massive resentment already eh ;)

Just imagine it Anri had started this thread :-s :D

No problem. Good luck and have fun.

if I was bragging there'd be some numbers :)
    April 17 of YR13 Kadabra (Sanc) captured 245 acres of land from And Yang (them).
    April 18 of YR13 And Yang (them) invaded Rapidash (Sanc) and captured 590 acres of land.
    April 20 of YR13 Rapidash (Sanc) recaptured 295 acres of land from And Yang (them).
    May 20 of YR13 Golem (Sanc) captured 353 acres of land from And Yang (them).
    May 23 of YR13 An unknown province from FIGHTING (them) invaded Rapidash (Sanc) and captured 526 acres of land.
    May 23 of YR13 An unknown province from FIGHTING (them) invaded Caterpie (Sanc) and captured 508 acres of land.
    June 1 of YR13 An unknown province from FIGHTING (them) captured 262 acres of land from Caterpie (Sanc).
    June 2 of YR13 An unknown province from FIGHTING (them) captured 221 acres of land from Rapidash (Sanc).
    June 2 of YR13 An unknown province from FIGHTING (them) captured 162 acres of land from Caterpie (Sanc).
    June 11 of YR13 An unknown province from FIGHTING (them) captured 3 acres of land from Rapidash (Sanc).
    June 18 of YR13 Died of Aids (Havoc) invaded And Yang (them) and captured 619 acres of land.
    June 19 of YR13 And Yang (them) captured 624 acres of land from Died of Aids (Havoc).
    June 19 of YR13 An unknown province from FIGHTING (them) captured 435 acres of land from Bohemian Rhapsody (Havoc).
    June 22 of YR13 An unknown province from FIGHTING (them) captured 212 acres of land from Bohemian Rhapsody (Havoc).
    June 23 of YR13 Mr Garrison (them) captured 106 acres of land from Rapidash (Sanc).

** The kingdom of them **
    Total land exchanged: +2,137 (11/4)

** The kingdom of Sanc **
    Total land exchanged: -1,485 (3/8)

** The kingdom of Havoc **
    Total land exchanged: -652 (1/3)

there you go ;)

Veteran
    :( u gave away how unbrag worthy it was lol

Veteran
    lol

Thread Information