Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Cats vs Legacy

Regular
    here's an update:

propaganda on forums is not enough to win wars.

Forum Addict
    Legacy stands a good chance if they could take down the halfer.

Strategy Moderator
    The problem with this strategy is that there is very little real ability to finish the opponent off and after a while very little changes from day to day so updates start to become redundant.

News Correspondent
    Omg getting in trouble!!
    Last edited by Avalanche; 30-05-2013 at 04:55.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by fawk View Post
    If war isn't concluded by eoa, we call it a draw and no one needs to pay credits
    Okay, deal is settled. I suppose we can just gift the credits in game, right? We can exchange locations in PM.

Veteran
    Someone asked for a silly update! As SillFoam says, things don't change superfast no more. What's happend is that we sent a sapphire to replace the emerald, they sent a gold back - even with no tog elf/princes with 100k peasants can fund! They also killed our sapphire meanly. However, that made their T/M's drop a bit too low in def, and one of the elves were broken x2 and now bounced a few times so def is quite low. Another elf was AW'd 1 wpa+. They are bouncing our big halfer/rogue to try to accomplish the same, not done so far but maybe they will manage and that will hurt us a lot if so.

On the bright side we have removed peasants from basically all but 5 provs, an orc popped back up to 35k and is now at 700 acres and will lose all defspecs too. We control the top avians with FB. On the less bright side they are equally able to chain down any of our guys that gets peasants, and their elves/halfers can do a great job at MS/riot coverage on our attackers. We're steadily gaining acres, and can take much more as the top 6 avians are very breakable on 10k+ acres each, but right now we're letting them sit in MS without retrain ability. Nw diff down from 5 mil to 3.5 mil last 3 days - but it's still recouping back the nw damage they did to us first 2 days.

All in all it's a great war, much activity and smartness from both sides. I'm naturally highlighting our accomplishments a bit more in the summary, they can do the same when they bring forth their view.
    Silldiest

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Elurin View Post
    Someone asked for a silly update! As SillFoam says, things don't change superfast no more. What's happend is that we sent a sapphire to replace the emerald, they sent a gold back - even with no tog elf/princes with 100k peasants can fund! They also killed our sapphire meanly. However, that made their T/M's drop a bit too low in def, and one of the elves were broken x2 and now bounced a few times so def is quite low. Another elf was AW'd 1 wpa+. They are bouncing our big halfer/rogue to try to accomplish the same, not done so far but maybe they will manage and that will hurt us a lot if so.

On the bright side we have removed peasants from basically all but 5 provs, an orc popped back up to 35k and is now at 700 acres and will lose all defspecs too. We control the top avians with FB. On the less bright side they are equally able to chain down any of our guys that gets peasants, and their elves/halfers can do a great job at MS/riot coverage on our attackers. We're steadily gaining acres, and can take much more as the top 6 avians are very breakable on 10k+ acres each, but right now we're letting them sit in MS without retrain ability. Nw diff down from 5 mil to 3.5 mil last 3 days - but it's still recouping back the nw damage they did to us first 2 days.

All in all it's a great war, much activity and smartness from both sides. I'm naturally highlighting our accomplishments a bit more in the summary, they can do the same when they bring forth their view.

Quote Originally Posted by Hate33 View Post
    here's an update:

propaganda on forums is not enough to win wars.

i could say more but it's not worth my time

"i could say more but I don't wanna waste time but I still made this post so everyone knows I don't have time"

Regular
    hard for you to understand what i said?

i could say more than what i have already posted, but it is not worth my time seeing as ghetto cats are so delusional. is it easier for you to comprehend now ?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Elurin View Post
    Someone asked for a silly update!
    Here's the war forecast.
    Fireballs are gonna drop on high pazz provs, except low pazz provs.
    Meteor showers are expected all day long. Umbrellas dont save you, so it is better to hide and look for protection.
    Numerous tornadoes have been reported devastating the lands and more are expected.
    Riots are ongoing and police forces cant stop them.
    Large group of assassins have been seen operating throughout the lands.
    Also, a dragon eating cats has been reported. Local population is frustrated and cant kill it.

Post Fiend
    Why are you even posting when you said it aint worth your time..? to get attention..? Drama? QQ? lol.. nice war forecast ideaotic :P

Postaholic
    yes but one flaw

Silcats like cutefons :)
    Silly

hard for you to understand what i said?

i could say more than what i have already posted, but it is not worth my time seeing as ghetto cats are so delusional. is it easier for you to comprehend now ?
    Apparently its hard for you to understand my sarcastic remark. You claim it's not worth you time yet you are here making stupid posts

Veteran
    I found a picture of you Hate :D http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-XU9yrHdBbQ...olcat-hugz.jpg

How rude to imply that the drake is eating cats. We're having cuddly bbq, saving a lot of shinies on not needing to buy lighters any more.

Since there is apparentely a wage going on, and it's been made clear the other side will not WD even if beaten whereas I assure you we will if we're beaten before eoa, I'm sure it's interesting to get an update on how Legacy regards the war if they disagree with mine.
    Silldiest

Thread Information