Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom History (Consolidation)

Quote Originally Posted by clarey View Post
    Wow. All those dead kingdoms. Thats depressing...

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

I like to post
    1. ViaNocturna
    2. age 19-31
    3. Its was my first kd where i become king :)
    4. KD was formed from me and RL friend (Ivan) for play together. Our main goal was to win province honor n1 and we did it several times. After it we evolve and decide to start build kd and trade more active members in it. Later kd was transfered in BF server. 1-2 ages later joined KLA and few ages later left because i had problem with how KLA work. 1 age later few more kds left KLA and we formed NOX alliance:http://www.utopiatemple.com/news.php?id=1881. Age 31 was last age for kd and my 1st age when i played cow.
    5. Elit
    6. Its was hell long ago so cant remember all: Elit, Vanko,Gogsun, Koti00, Vivic,Septic,AK_Guy,AsdSauron,AllKapone,Igi/Jullyroger,Shroomin,dzr,raki and much more.
    7. Province honor n1 age 19,21,22, age 23 n2.age 23 KD n5 honor, age 24 moved to BF. age 31 Finish province n1 land/n2 nw. http://www.utopiatemple.com/news.php?id=1896 . This was my 1st and last direct cow compete with Mordor.
    8. Age 23 we waved n1 honor kd 40% biggest size and totally pown them. You can read funny msg page 1 and summary post in page 64: http://www.utopiatemple.com/news.php...ate=1&fpage=64. My nick is DPeaceMaker.
    Another brave wave to much bigger kd: http://www.utopiatemple.com/news.php?id=1566 and result from it: http://www.utopiatemple.com/news.php?id=1575&fpage=all. This is my second war wave/lead agsinst 35-40% bigger kd.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

I like to post
    1.TeamSad
    2. Age 32
    3. Merge from ViaNocturna and Serenity members. Formed for 1 age kd.
    4. Cant remember much, maybe Zauper can?
    5.Zauper/Elit
    6. Dont remember.
    7. N4 land/nw. n18 honor.
    8. We have won few good wars but dont have any logs left from it.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

I like to post
    1.Retired Allies
    2 age 46
    3. Formed from Nock.
    4. Me and Nock are old frends. I have promised him to play together around age 20-22 and he used if for make me back from retire and keep my promise. So we made 1 age kd for fun. He did all job about gather acc and get people.
    5. Elit
    6. Full roster: Nock,Crow,DD,Totenkopf,Azazel,ziblu,Jackal,Elit,Juve,Vivic,Mindal,vando,Albator,degOneR,garety,Perle svaus,Mastershak,Shroomin, trytka, PyMeH, Blo0dy, kaka, Govannon, Spiderman, alfie.
    7. All what we won is glory! KD didunt had any name till midle age but ASF called us in pub:Retired Allies and we put it for kd name :)
    8. We had 2 insane good wars with Sanctuary. They won both wars with positive/negative gains 100-200 acres but loss much land in both hostiles and its cost them n1 position.

p.s.
    Going to post later for Dreams and Polar Bears/AMA
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

I like to post
    1. Seasons
    2. 37-42, half active age 43.
    3. KD was formed from many ex Nexus leaders/players. We just wanted to play together again.
    4. Maybe Dirty/Charmey/cello can provide more info.
    5. Dirty/Amaz/Elit main lead, Cello and alot more in concul.
    6. part from roster list, maybe age 37: Paulio,Elit,Dirty,Cello,Burner,Talaren,Mr_Nate,MaXi,Greaser,Melkor,phiwja,BLIZT,Phatjap,Drug,Amaz,Ra bbiVJ,Jerand,drkstorm,Ak_Guy, Cj,Charmey,Clarey; Most like charmey have saved rosters for more ages and can fill it proper.
    7. age 37 n1 honor.
    age 38 n2 land,n3 nw and cow n1 land
    age 39 n1 land/nw. Late age up cow n5 land/nw.
    age 40 n3 land/nw Late age up cow n5 land/nw.
    age 41 n1 land/nw n1 Cow land/nw
    age 42 n3 land, n2 nw. n2 cow land/nw.
    age 43 n6 land and n5 nw. Cow n3 land/nw.
    8. Farming Siners (n1 kd) for over 100k acres and win age.
    Last edited by Elit; 28-05-2013 at 10:57.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

How dare you to forget mentioning Raa :O

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by mbab View Post
    How dare you to forget mentioning Raa :O
    Ra was in Nexus dont remember him in season. I forgot abyss :)
    Sure there is many missing names and sorry to all ppl for it. Im becoming old and start forget.
    TK was in season, Realest too.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Forum Fanatic
    Funny video related to Seasons (lolol): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR-hH2XAC1Q

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    1.TeamSad
    2. Age 32
    3. Merge from ViaNocturna and Serenity members. Formed for 1 age kd.
    4. Team Sad, formed from VN + Serenity players, was a member of ZA. It was formed because a Serenity member asked me to put together a summer age reunion, and I went to Elit who we had become friendly with ~age 28. It was a one age kingdom that went for honor growth, peaking at #1 honor before no one would war us. We also challenged two alliances to war, though both declined and I forget who they were. I finished at the top of the KD, #7 land. We finished the age with 10 provs that had been inactive for a week, #4 nw/land.
    5.Zauper/Elit
    6. As Elit said, it was a mix of the two kingdoms. Izza, Zauper, Ashy, Peleus, Sharkey, Fratrack, Lurg, off the top of my head from Serenity. Ak_Guy, Elit, Drug off the top of my head from VN.
    7. N4 land/nw. n18 honor.
    8. Our biggest war was against PP (Pure Pwnage -- I think it was mansoor's kd of of the time). We also had a long oow retal-war with fightclub that we won handily and ended when we told Freedom (Mike's KD) that we would razekill their entire kd if they protected FC with a fakewar while FC ran from us to VM. That threat got us an extra free wave.
    Updated. I'll do one for Serenity and maybe Pansies in a bit.
    Last edited by Zauper; 28-05-2013 at 15:44.

I like to post
    GJ Zauper. I had alot fun this age and learn abit from you too ;)
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

1. Seasons
    7. age 37 n1 honor.
    age 38 n2 land,n3 nw and cow n1 land
    age 39 n1 land/nw. Late age up cow n5 land/nw.
    age 40 n3 land/nw Late age up cow n5 land/nw.
    age 41 n1 land/nw n1 Cow land/nw
    age 42 n3 land, n2 nw. n2 cow land/nw.
    age 43 n6 land and n5 nw. Cow n3 land/nw.
    8. Farming Siners (n1 kd) for over 100k acres and win age.
    This is wrong. You farmed us in age 38, and did not win the age. Playboys did. You even list it right there.
    Utopia Politics and General Talk.
    Sinners is recruiting active, racist and/or sexy members! #sinners

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel View Post
    This is wrong. You farmed us in age 38, and did not win the age. Playboys did. You even list it right there.
    We farmed 2 different kingdoms 2 ages for much land so i can be wrong about when we won from it.
    Age 38 Season got nap break from one from ABS kds and our cow got hit for lame excuse and after it we made re-cf. This age i had chat with Chai and he told me something very true for ABS: Every nap can be broken if you find "good reason for it". Future ages proved it with different nap break from abs kds.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Forum Fanatic
    GJ Zauper. I had alot fun this age and learn abit from you too ;)
    Yes, it was one of my more fun ages as well. We screwed up the middle age some -- since we weren't getting wars, we should have just grown rather than spending 3 weeks trying to get a war and failing. Probably could have caught #2 at least if we had done that. Also should have turned down the heretics NAP offer, then we would have had targets after farming FC.

Forum Fanatic
    1) Serenity
    2) 19-30
    3) Serenity was one of the best kingdoms from ages 19-30, part of three different alliances over various stages, and was considered the best warring kd for most of the 20s.
    4) Serenity first got recognition as a top kd in age 19 when PBs declared us and then lost. We were considered the best war kd on the server by age 26, so we had the annoying habit of getting declared on by kds to 'test themselves'. We didn't run from a single hostile or wave -- we never CF'd out if we were threatened. We never delayed going to war. Over the 11 ages, we lost 3 wars out of our probably 60-70+, in spite of regularly warring kds that were considered 'top kds' and had 20-30 nw/a on us. We were founding members of TR, had a brief stint in absalom, and were founding members of ZA.
    5) Zauper, Vindictive, Fratrack, Mosdef.
    6) Zauper, Vindictive, Fratrack, Mosdef, Raa, Izza, Amaz, Rolle, Kerda, Bibendus, Sharkey, Lurg, Intruder, DDT, Bon, and more.
    7) Honor age 26 (over BF #2, Destiny #4 and Minions #5). #4 nw/land age 19, #2 nw/land age 20 (behind pansies), #2 nw/land age 22 (behind pansies), #3 or 4 nw/land age 24, #3 nw/land age 25 #8 land/12 nw age 26, #3-4 nw/land age 27, #3 land / 2 NW age 28 (lost #1 land in an EOA nap-break wave; lost by ~800a). Bunch of random high honor ages as well. I forget where we ended 21/23/29. We disbanded halfway through 30.
    8) Top 3 Notable/Best Wars
    3 wars against PBs; we won 2 of them pretty cleanly and were even in the third. Beat ZZ hard when they were only barely in range to declare down on us and were all 2x the size of our core; got chain warred by KLA kds another age. Glitter, Insomnia... the spirit/abs alliance war. We had a lot of wars. In age 19, our declare against Force sparked the GB on them as they farmed land from LinearA to make up for it which would allow Pansies to win in spite of never reaching Force's peak in land. In ages 22 and 27 we farmed 50k+ acres from kingdoms in fakewar (force and OOZ, respectively) because we didn't respect that crap.
    9) Banner Image
    I'll look for the blue azulus & frost banner we always ran.
    Last edited by Zauper; 30-05-2013 at 01:42.

Thread Information