Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Blackmail for cf's...

No, plz keep entertaining us guys. I still don't know everything abt age 50 ;)

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    I think most readers though would appreciate it if you would stop posting the same things in every thread and I stop responding to your posts.
    Just get Bishop to make a section called "Elit and ASF talk in circles"

Therefore you both get to have your kicks arguing with each other. I am yet to see proof that you to aint married and this is how you settle your arguments.

Whilst bishop is creating that section he may as well create one for "Dhodor and Anri fight over who will be big spoon"
    Last edited by Brilliant; 31-05-2013 at 17:21. Reason: Removed part of quote not needed

I think most readers though would appreciate it if you would stop posting the same things in every thread and I stop responding to your posts.
    Hello pot.

I like to post
    When you go around repeatedly making threats about playing unfair with someone then yes people start to question why they bother playing fair with you. There are numerous posts from you in multiple threads where you've threatened to 2v1 us, gb us, and deal break us next age for not agreeing with what you post.

If you want to war us next age, I'm sure you will get your chance. If you want to 2v1 us or gb us or deal break us, you will surely get your chance at those too. I think most readers though would appreciate it if you would stop posting the same things in every thread and I stop responding to your posts.
    Man when you don't let us play 1vs1 i don't see how i can keep it 1vs1. Its simple. All your post about treat you unfair in past is lie too. Sanctuary so called: Double hostile was not double hostile. They bonce wave alone cow in 50% smaller kd and same age ABS double hostile us for it x2. So why you bring it when you already double hostile us for something you think we did bad? Sanctuary nap break us age 50, do you see my kd to nap break them? I'm try age after age to give ABS chance to start play fair and every time they return good with bad. Maybe only way to make you stop this is when you start experience same.

Talking and doing is different. For now ABS have in his done list: nap break/double hostile/gb, i don't have single nap break vs abs kd, never was part from GB on ABS and was against it all time. You claim i double hostile you but you already pay back for it. I don't accept its was double hostile too.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Forum Addict
    Regardless the threads, Elit will just whine about abs at every opportunity, don't believe me? Check every single thread he's posted in 9/10 or even 10/10 he's whining and derailing threads.

on the surface it's a whine about abs but the secret is he's a huge attention whore! Abs whining is only a cover to attention whore more!!

Quote Originally Posted by tak3shi View Post
    Regardless the threads, Elit will just whine about abs at every opportunity, don't believe me? Check every single thread he's posted in 9/10 or even 10/10 he's whining and derailing threads.

on the surface it's a whine about abs but the secret is he's a huge attention whore! Abs whining is only a cover to attention whore more!!
    I've played with Elit and tbh he's not really an attention whore.
    You on the other hand seems to be one of the biggest attention whores I've yet to see. The only thing you ever seems to do is showing up in a thread to insult people in an attempt to get attention.
    But yes a lot of threads Elit/Proteus/ASF posts in gets derailed(unless they already were on the topic of Elit's kd vs any Abs kd). It almost seems to be a group action, one of them will inevitably post something accusing the other of some foul play, the other will reference the first party's foul play going as far back as necessary and then they'll keep posting in circles until some mod orders that the thread return on topic, and it'll stay that way for a few pages and then somone will get the ball rolling again.

I like to post
    Because topic is Blackmail i want to say: Storm is coming!
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Because topic is Blackmail i want to say: Storm is coming!
    Cool. Can't wait to see how you attempt to blackmail abs in the future and how it correlates to all the off topic posting that no mod will touch.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezzerland View Post
    Cool. Can't wait to see how you attempt to blackmail abs in the future and how it correlates to all the off topic posting that no mod will touch.
    Check realest resent post and you will get meaning on my last post. Don't be so serious.
    About future ages, you need to Wait 12-13 weeks per age so don't be so excited.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Post Demon
    Not serious at all. Just trolling all the off-topic posting. I think I clearly stated that in the post you quoted :P

Thread Information