Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Blackmail for cf's...

Quote Originally Posted by jamin View Post
    your allies don't say, don't wave this kd and we wont let them farm out to us...then they go against that and do it.

^^^
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

Strategy Moderator
    Kygal and Jamin,

Your posts appear both hypocritical and inaccurate. However, since you have refused to discuss issues in private, I assume that you don't really care about the full story and just feel that #1 is slipping away so are resorting to baseless public attacks.

Forum Fanatic
    To HoH:

Legacy told me you were waving and said here take my acres before HoH gets it. I said no we don't do that. We still had no ingame cf and waved them 2 weeks later in a completely unrelated set of circumstances. Rage refused their "blackmail" attempt, but that didn't mean Rage couldn't ever wave that kingdom all age.

Hoh, Rage, and Havoc all had their cf expire with SWEA at the same time this age. Rage had rejected the cf extension request and therefore Mansoor threatened to farm out to HoH. HoH didn't even want to wave them until later but wanted to block rage from it. So you called "dibs" even though we were the ones planning the fight first. We let you guys have them even though we could have waved them first.

As for the kingdom you're referring to in your post, Rage noticed them while you were busy with SWEA. We were in position to farm them but it would have wrecked the rest of their age. We had preferred to take their land right away, but decided to have a heart and let them keep the land so they could have other wars and not be in a bad spot vs kingdoms their size. Obviously, since we got their first while you were fighting SWEA, we could only afford to not take their land immediately if they were obligated to tell us of any other notices they got so that we could act first since we had already noticed them. This didn't mean they would farm out, just that we would wave first since we already noticed them before. This deal was good for the other kingdom (hence why they wanted it) but was risky for us since taking their land right away would have been the better bet for us.

Crowning has become rather unexciting these past few ages due to no strong competition and after the #1 crown contender is defeated weeks in advance of EOA it essentially boils down into a race to see who can farm the most smaller kingdoms. This is why I have been focusing our efforts on wins over quality kingdoms the past few ages and being the most dominant rather than purely focusing on being the biggest as it is not always the best kingdom who wins the crown. Also considering its a tight age I offered you to war for #1 with the best warring kingdom winning, you didn't want to accept so I hardly see what the problem is other than you wanting to win and getting upset others hit targets before you can.

Lol
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Crowning has become rather unexciting these past few ages due to no strong competition and after the #1 crown contender is defeated weeks in advance of EOA
    It's really tempting to comment on this... Really tempting.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    Kygal and Jamin,

Your posts appear both hypocritical and inaccurate. However, since you have refused to discuss issues in private, I assume that you don't really care about the full story and just feel that #1 is slipping away so are resorting to baseless public attacks.
    It has nothing to do with winning the age. It's the fact that every KD we notice, has a 'we'll farm to Rage" or "If you notice us, Rage will farm us" clause If you want to wave a KD, do so
    But don't tell them "We will only do it if it looks like our friends are going to gain your acres"

It's blackmail, what I've told you from day 1 was wrong to ever be allowed, plain and simple. Take a chance, call their bluff. Force them to farm out or fight you!

You either cf, or you don't. I have no issues with Rage's waving ghetto's. More power to them. But don't block for us with the condition that "We'll farm you if you let our allies have 1 acre"

CF or not, wave or not. Don't block your own alliance mates because you fear they might take the crown from you. And again, we know the odds are very very slim we win, but it's a matter of morals and ethics. Wave, CF, Piss or get off the pot.... Don't blackmail and then throw fits when a KD blackmails you in the exact same way.

But it's all good... The age ends soon, and not a minute too soon for me.... ABS shouldn't tolerate being black mailed, nor should any ghetto or any kd tolerate being black mailed by ABS.

I've done my venting... I hate forums, but am tired of being black mailed every time we notice a kd. So..

I'd say "May the best KD win", but sadly, we'll never know who that is.

I'm always around on Utonet.. but I told you and dorje 2 weeks ago, I think, that I was retiring after this age. You win... I'm out of your hair for good, which I know will make a lot of you happy.

There is one way out of this... Tag Abs.
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

Quote Originally Posted by flutterby View Post
    There is one way out of this... Tag Abs.
    Haha. What I said, but you did it in so many fewer words. :)
    #sinners <---click to join

What can I say, great minds think a like.
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

There's more than 1 way to skin a cat flutterby :)

Funny when we're way ahead and pumped nicely, we don't get the "war us for the age win", but when Rage has the advantage and has science on steroids, then the "generous" offer comes in of if you want we can war...lol

Thank you oh gracious Proteus, let me just cut a leg off and poke 1 eye out so you guys have more of an advantage, then let's war this "fair war and fair offer".

LOL
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by jamin View Post
    There's more than 1 way to skin a cat flutterby :)

Funny when we're way ahead and pumped nicely, we don't get the "war us for the age win", but when Rage has the advantage and has science on steroids, then the "generous" offer comes in of if you want we can war...lol

Thank you oh gracious Proteus, let me just cut a leg off and poke 1 eye out so you guys have more of an advantage, then let's war this "fair war and fair offer".

LOL

you went for the early lead and it didnt pay off. Do you blame proteus offering you a war? Your kingdom is a walking farm to them.

Proteus being to greedy and loosing both face and allies in the proces...
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Next age is gonna be soooooooo fun ProtProt <3
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Enthusiast
    Well last age we had Sages and found it was too tough to get wars. If we had rage or another Absalom kd in mind to war I'm sure sage would have been worth it. If you're gonna make these offers to war within an ally or alliance make them at the beginning of the age , not when it suits you. I for one think it's a great idea. BTW our sages would have pawned your sages, 2500-4500 bpa kd wide last age. 2500 bpa was our low end.

Ally blocking is lame, but lame isn't against the rules. Maybe an agreement can be made in the future to have Absalom vs Absalom or HoH vs Absalom to war each other late age , every man for himself...I'd love to kick you in the bag Protues :D lol There isn't much competition anymore but I can't help myself but play.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by KyGal View Post
    It has nothing to do with winning the age. It's the fact that every KD we notice, has a 'we'll farm to Rage" or "If you notice us, Rage will farm us" clause If you want to wave a KD, do so
    But don't tell them "We will only do it if it looks like our friends are going to gain your acres"

It's blackmail, what I've told you from day 1 was wrong to ever be allowed, plain and simple. Take a chance, call their bluff. Force them to farm out or fight you!

You either cf, or you don't. I have no issues with Rage's waving ghetto's. More power to them. But don't block for us with the condition that "We'll farm you if you let our allies have 1 acre"

CF or not, wave or not. Don't block your own alliance mates because you fear they might take the crown from you. And again, we know the odds are very very slim we win, but it's a matter of morals and ethics. Wave, CF, Piss or get off the pot.... Don't blackmail and then throw fits when a KD blackmails you in the exact same way.

But it's all good... The age ends soon, and not a minute too soon for me.... ABS shouldn't tolerate being black mailed, nor should any ghetto or any kd tolerate being black mailed by ABS.

I've done my venting... I hate forums, but am tired of being black mailed every time we notice a kd. So..

I'd say "May the best KD win", but sadly, we'll never know who that is.

I'm always around on Utonet.. but I told you and dorje 2 weeks ago, I think, that I was retiring after this age. You win... I'm out of your hair for good, which I know will make a lot of you happy.
    This is contradictory for several reasons. First of all you got to fight BB and SWEA at your choosing. Obviously you dont get to hit every target you want with numerous kingdoms competiting for land

Also correct me if I am wrong but you said it was unfair that Havoc was warring AMA round #2 after their first fight, you wanted them for yourselves and were sore about it. I understand you want to hit the targets but so do other kingdoms, the early bird gets the worm. You aren't entitled to just get to hit whoever you want, you compete with 7,000 players for targets.

Second of all you yourself attempted to block Rage from waving SWEA this age. Rage, HoH, and Havoc all had CFs end at the same date with SWEA and any of those kingdoms was free to wave them immediately after Cf ending. SWEA tried to negotiate an EOA nap with us by threatening to farm out to HoH if we do not Cf them. You flat out told me that we are not allowed to wave SWEA even though we were both cfed with them at the moment and had our cf expire at the exact same time. This is called blocking your allies from waving a target and calling dibs.

Its highly hypocritical to call out others for 'blocking' you from waving kingdoms when you just waved 2 targets of your choice and told us that we are not allowed to hit SWEA even though you were cfed with them and not hostile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Pete View Post
    Well last age we had Sages and found it was too tough to get wars. If we had rage or another Absalom kd in mind to war I'm sure sage would have been worth it. If you're gonna make these offers to war within an ally or alliance make them at the beginning of the age , not when it suits you. I for one think it's a great idea. BTW our sages would have pawned your sages, 2500-4500 bpa kd wide last age. 2500 bpa was our low end.

Ally blocking is lame, but lame isn't against the rules. Maybe an agreement can be made in the future to have Absalom vs Absalom or HoH vs Absalom to war each other late age , every man for himself...I'd love to kick you in the bag Protues :D lol There isn't much competition anymore but I can't help myself but play.
    I offered you guys to war if you did not want the age decided by who wins by farming the most small kingdoms out of war and by a war win. It was merely a 'if you want to deicde the age this way, this is an option proposal.' Sanc made us the same offer last age and we could not accept it as we had 3 wars with beastblood+ an EOA hostile while Sanc was able to pump science the entire age, otherwise we would have and it would have been a fun war.
    Last edited by Proteus; 28-05-2013 at 03:18.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    Proteus being to greedy and loosing both face and allies in the proces...
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Next age is gonna be soooooooo fun ProtProt <3
    The only one who lost face is you, you made a deal to war Rage, got scared of farming out and deleted yourselves. Breaking deals = losing face.

Why's net age going to be fun, because you guys are finally going to follow through with the deals you make instead of deal breaking? Or are you finally going to war kingdoms in your skill level and not try to play it up, realize you can't hack it, and end up spending $50 to reset your kingdom instead of having your land taken against your will?
    Last edited by Proteus; 28-05-2013 at 03:01.

Thread Information