Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Blackmail for cf's...

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by jamin View Post
    Welcome to the world of Rage of Absalom. Isn't this why Fury said they left Abs?
    We're still going for the age win despite fighting an uphill battle. Cakey btw is hitting into our active hostile...they will get theirs. Rage has the advantage now, let's see what aabs thinks of this and if they will do anything about it ;)
    Its funny but this "cf us or we will farm out" tactic was used for first time this age from Rage ABS vs AMA early on age from ASF. He didunt told it direct but context was pure same.

[18:08] <AquaSeaFoam> Hey

[18:11] <Elit> hi
    [18:12] <AquaSeaFoam> I was wondering if you wanted to work out a new cf deal with Rage that better lets you focus on preparing for sanc without anyone else to worry about
    [18:15] <Elit> i dont mind making better deal with rage but there is few other kds around and when picture is more clear we can make new one if need
    [18:16] <AquaSeaFoam> what more needs to clear up for you?
    [18:21] <Elit> few kds in top 10 can start fight, there is sanc and X, its can force me to go or not go after another kd for gain land too if sanc gain alot.
    [18:22] <AquaSeaFoam> i don't think sanc will gain much more than you can just randoming and exploring and pumping and the pumping route leaves you better prepared for later
    [18:23] <AquaSeaFoam> i think if you and us were to fight, it'd just hand sanc the age
    [18:24] <Elit> tbh sanc have best chances to win age, they have very strong war setup
    [18:25] <Elit> but look like did bad choice to wave X
    [18:25] <AquaSeaFoam> yeah
    [18:25] <Elit> they can gain more from randoms
    [18:25] <AquaSeaFoam> if you can heavy pump i think you'd have a chance against them later
    [18:25] <AquaSeaFoam> need good saci
    [18:25] <AquaSeaFoam> sci
    [18:25] <AquaSeaFoam> sucks for undead a bit, but still best you can do
    [18:26] <AquaSeaFoam> hafling though especially need sci to compete vs humans later
    [18:26] <Elit> its true
    [18:27] <Elit> but we can rob with halfers
    [18:27] <Elit> so income is not big problem
    [18:27] <Elit> and get sci
    [18:27] <AquaSeaFoam> yeah, as long as you match human sci
    [18:28] <Elit> sci are important
    [18:29] <Elit> but you can pump it better from all in server :)
    [18:29] <AquaSeaFoam> yeah, any thought on a deal that is helpful to you?
    [18:30] <AquaSeaFoam> i'm guessing sacn wouldn't agree to war us later, but we could ask
    [18:30] <Elit> if rage and sanc war this can change utopia for sure :)
    [18:31] <Elit> if none wave you oow
    [18:31] <Elit> there is alot abs drama in forum
    [18:32] <Elit> not sure why its abs when hoh hit simians :P
    [18:32] <AquaSeaFoam> ok, well i will see what can be arranged in abs. if sanc agrees to war us, then maybe we'll come back to you for a new deal

[18:33] <AquaSeaFoam> yesterday, hoh agreed to me they made a mistake and said they'd talk to anri and try and work something out. i'm not sur ewhat happened after since i had along flight
    [18:33] <Elit> i think its not hard to setle anri and hoh all
    [18:33] <Elit> if both sidesd talk
    [18:33] <Elit> hoh made mistake to hit before cats accept cf
    [18:34] <AquaSeaFoam> yeah
    [18:34] <Elit> so its look bad for all kds
    [18:34] <Elit> but they admit his mistake
    [18:34] <Elit> and every one make mistakes
    [18:34] <Elit> if you want to war sanc you better get in range for begin :P
    [18:35] <Elit> and put some sci or its wont be much fun for you :D
    [18:35] <AquaSeaFoam> true. it'd be easier for us to prepare for sanc i guess if we had a longer cf with you
    [18:35] <AquaSeaFoam> but nothing is set with sanc yet anyway
    [18:38] <Elit> i dont want to be mean but this convo is going to wrong direction, If we keep it you can end asking me to talk dorje for cf you :)
    [18:38] <AquaSeaFoam> haha
    [18:40] <AquaSeaFoam> ok, anyway, we wish you a good fair shot at #1 and don't want to interfere in your chances there with sanc. if sanc likes the idea of warring us, then maybe i'll ask you for a new deal so we can prepare for them better
    [18:41] <Elit> if you look for war so much in rush i dont mind to war you too
    [18:41] <Elit> keep it for option if sanc refuse
    [18:41] <AquaSeaFoam> ok. if we want to war, we'd want to prepare first, not rush into one
    [18:42] <Elit> guess you need to tell it pulse
    [18:42] <Elit> if they wont come after you again
    [18:43] <AquaSeaFoam> i don't think pulse is in very good position to come after us agian for a while unless they want to lose
    [18:44] <Elit> its clear they will lossed
    [18:44] <Elit> but its hard to predict flogger moves
    ==================

Bring his idea to war with Sanctuary when he propose CF from AMA clear show his intention to farm out if we refuse cf rage. After Rage got CF ASF never come to discus with me again his possible war with Sanctuary :)
    Last edited by Elit; 28-05-2013 at 04:23. Reason: posting full logs
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Its funny but this "cf us or we will farm out" tactic was used for first time this age from Rage ABS vs AMA early on age from ASF. He didunt told it direct but context was pure same.

Bring his idea to war with Sanctuary when he propose CF from AMA clear show his intention to farm out if we refuse cf rage. After Rage got CF ASF never come to discus with me again his possible war with Sanctuary :)
    Elit, you already know that there was no "farm out" intention at all and you edited out parts of the logs you posted. You had been posting in the forum how Abs should war other Abs. We just got out of war with beastblood and were much smaller than you or Sanc but had pool. I proposed to you that there was a possibility that us and sanc could agree on a mid age war while our setups were comparable and that if you liked this idea of Abs warring Abs, then I could see if I could set it up and if so I'd need a cf with you to prepare. If you didn't like the idea of Abs warring Abs, then you obviously had the power to block it by vulturing us like you did.

Never was there any threat, implied or otherwise, that we'd farm out to sanc if you didn't cf us. That's just ridiculous. Never once was that threatened yet you're such a desperate liar that you make **** up right out of thin air.

Enthusiast
    *munches on popcorn*

Quote Originally Posted by some guy
    All of Utopia exept Rage thought that our move was HELLAFUNNY, and so did I ;)
    They're not laughing with you, they're laughing at you.

Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    bah, u wouldnt know fun if it bit u in the ass
    That's not true. I thought your flag stealing video was fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

Post Fiend
    Welcome to the world of Rage of Absalom. Isn't this why Fury said they left Abs?
    We're still going for the age win despite fighting an uphill battle. Cakey btw is hitting into our active hostile...they will get theirs. Rage has the advantage now, let's see what aabs thinks of this and if they will do anything about it ;)
    Oh Boy! Allow me to respond :)

As you're a HoH player you can confirm all of what I have to say about HoH. You robbed us, then complained when we robbed you back. You hit us, then complained when we hit you back.

We tried to talk about a CF, but your side did not come to the party, even deleting unread messages. Heres the last diplomatic message sent, still unread. http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/6153/capturehfc.png

Your players then complained to me that I refused to CF you like a big bully.

You then hit us into BOTH of our hostiles this age, and complained to me when we RETALLED you out of those hostiles ;)

we hit you 3 times BEFORE you tagged hostile with BB, in retaliation for more stealing. No contact was attempted with me. After you tagged, we hit you 1 more time, still no contact is made with me.

If you wan't to bring up our interactions this age, then I'm happy to show that you're living up to your tag of HaLL.

next..
    Hi Spike,
    Thanks for your message - as you know we do our very best to minimise any
    mental anguish suffered as a result of playing Utopia.

Regards,
    Simon Shirlow
    Communuity Manager

--------------
    I miss Jolt....

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Breaking deals = losing face.
    Pulled out of any lost bets recently? :p

Quote Originally Posted by Spikey View Post
    Oh Boy! Allow me to respond :)

As you're a HoH player you can confirm all of what I have to say about HoH. You robbed us, then complained when we robbed you back. You hit us, then complained when we hit you back.

We tried to talk about a CF, but your side did not come to the party, even deleting unread messages. Heres the last diplomatic message sent, still unread. http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/6153/capturehfc.png

Your players then complained to me that I refused to CF you like a big bully.

You then hit us into BOTH of our hostiles this age, and complained to me when we RETALLED you out of those hostiles ;)

we hit you 3 times BEFORE you tagged hostile with BB, in retaliation for more stealing. No contact was attempted with me. After you tagged, we hit you 1 more time, still no contact is made with me.

If you wan't to bring up our interactions this age, then I'm happy to show that you're living up to your tag of HaLL.

next..
    I don't know who' complained spike, it certainly wasn't me...kindly let me know who it was and I'll address it with council. I was happy with your hits on us before hostile, all is fair in love and war. I personally have been stealing from your faeries all age, you steal or hit back, no worries there whatsoever. You did 1 hit into our hostile, AFTER we tagged...and going on the assumption that you have been hitting 1/2 times a day, its logical to assume it will continue, hence my comment. Can you show proof we hit into one of your hostiles? if so, we will gladly arrange for reparations. No need to get your panties in a knot i stated a simple fact "You hit into our hostile", that was correct and true. I said nothing else.
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

Post Fiend
    I don't know who' complained spike, it certainly wasn't me...kindly let me know who it was and I'll address it with council. I was happy with your hits on us before hostile, all is fair in love and war. I personally have been stealing from your faeries all age, you steal or hit back, no worries there whatsoever. You did 1 hit into our hostile, AFTER we tagged...and going on the assumption that you have been hitting 1/2 times a day, its logical to assume it will continue, hence my comment. Can you show proof we hit into one of your hostiles? if so, we will gladly arrange for reparations. No need to get your panties in a knot i stated a simple fact "You hit into our hostile", that was correct and true. I said nothing else.
    Proof was provided when it happened. There is no need for me to prove it again.

Fact is you bring up my kingdom in this thread and say "we'll get ours". As it turns out you're just getting yours. Don't try and act the innocent party and don't try and claim that you merely commented in passing.

As you have not respected our hostiles this age we will not respect yours. If you want to see us leave you alone you should send someone to actually negotiate a CF, rather then the rubbish talks and childish antics we got last time I received contact. That's all the discussion you'll get from me here.
    Last edited by Spikey; 28-05-2013 at 07:08.
    Hi Spike,

Regards,
    Simon Shirlow
    Communuity Manager

--------------
    I miss Jolt....

Cool story..."I provided proof so I don't need to do it again".
    Err...I haven't seen or received proof, I asked nicely for it and said I would fix it if it was provided.
    Here's me making an effort and you saying..."nah cbf...you need to make an effort". What am I doing now?

Derp derp...
    Epic White Mage

Post Fiend
    Cool story..."I provided proof so I don't need to do it again".
    Err...I haven't seen or received proof, I asked nicely for it and said I would fix it if it was provided.
    Here's me making an effort and you saying..."nah cbf...you need to make an effort". What am I doing now?

Derp derp...
    Don't be silly. I provided proof to your leadership in game. I am not going to keep logs forever, why would I? You need to work on your communication if you haven't seen any proof. Either way its not my problem. If you don't want to CF thats fine by us.

Don't act so surprised when there are consequences for your actions. You can choose to play this game anyway you like, but if you treat people with disrespect you should not expect any favours from them later.
    Hi Spike,

Regards,
    Simon Shirlow
    Communuity Manager

--------------
    I miss Jolt....

I said I'd look into it if you had anything to show me, if you have provided the effort you should have it in your outbox, all you showed me is a screenshot of titles of messages but nothing as to what they say, if you look at it from my perspective, that isn't much proof of anything you've said. Happy to talk about and fix whatever issues you have...in fact, invited it. Ball is in your court now not mine mate. My province is Alpha Uniform Sierra or you can find me in #tactics in irc.
    Epic White Mage

Post Fiend
    I said I'd look into it if you had anything to show me, if you have provided the effort you should have it in your outbox, all you showed me is a screenshot of titles of messages but nothing as to what they say, if you look at it from my perspective, that isn't much proof of anything you've said. Happy to talk about and fix whatever issues you have...in fact, invited it. Ball is in your court now not mine mate. My province is Alpha Uniform Sierra or you can find me in #tactics in irc.
    Yes my screenshot shows your side had no interest in talking diplo as they deleted messages. That is the intention of the picture and shows it nicely. I never attempted to share your messages publicly.

for your records though, as you seem incapable of communicating with your own kingdom:

Papa Romeo Oscar (HoH) invaded Bake for 45 to 55 mins (us) and captured 287 acres of land.
    Charlie November Yankee (HoH) invaded 1 teaspoon baking powder (us) and captured 178 acres of land.

may, yr6. We were actively hostile to dead proets at the time, I'm sure they're able to confirm. We were also tagged.

We will continue to hit until you approach us to CF.
    Hi Spike,

Regards,
    Simon Shirlow
    Communuity Manager

--------------
    I miss Jolt....

Enthusiast
    Maybe i miss read this some how but this seemed like a HoH player complaining about the play of ABS... if i am wrong than forgive me....

BUT you all have played along soooooooo well with ABS that pretty much EVERYONE has considered you part of the alliance for quite some time now and you have for sure prospered from the arrangement. if you feel like your alliance is treating you unfairly bring it up privately with them. to me this just looks like an attempts by ABS/hoh management to take some of the recent heat off their alliance by fainting divides that don't really exist. *Yawn*
    A tiger doesn't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeFiwYQtGp0

Any and all opinions I express are mine and mine alone and are not a reflection upon my kingdoms way of thinking

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Evillone View Post
    if you feel like your alliance is treating you unfairly bring it up privately with them. to me this just looks like an attempts by ABS/hoh management to take some of the recent heat off their alliance by fainting divides that don't really exist. *Yawn*
    it's not easy talking to abs management privately. they're like the ents from the lord of the rings.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

News Correspondent
    This is the most ridiculous derailing of a thread I've seen in a while. You Americans are funny.

back on topic:
    HoH: did you ever think you were equal allies with the rest of ABS? of course they will box you out when they can.

Thread Information