Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Havoc vs Simans ( an other dubble hostile from Havoc )

Veteran

Havoc vs Simans ( an other dubble hostile from Havoc )

I can say i dident see it coming lets see how hard they fall.
    Gl

Veteran
    ** The kingdom of Simians **
    Total land exchanged: -4,073 (18/21)

** The kingdom of Havoc **
    Total land exchanged: -1,952 (21/18)

Veteran
    Total land exchanged: -4,073 (20/21)

Total land exchanged: -3,329 (21/20)

Forum Fanatic
    I'm working on figuring this one out.

Now, it seems to me, based on the CE below, the only kingdom you could claim to be hostile with was Cake. However, you had NAP-broken them and were returning those acres - not a hostile by any measure. If it were true -- and it seems that it's not -- it still wouldn't be a double hostile.

Early indications show that our operation was a success and we have 100% confidence in the information retrieved. Our thieves have stolen the last 2 month's of kingdom news from running away (Simians).
    May YR14 Edition
    May 5 of YR14 Preheat oven to 160c (Cake) invaded been taking (Simians) and captured 778 acres of land.
    May 6 of YR14 An unknown province from Simians Hostile (Simians) captured 407 acres of land from Sky Juice (Slackers).
    May 6 of YR14 been taking (Simians) captured 611 acres of land from Gentleman Jack (Slackers).
    May 12 of YR14 An unknown province from Cake Hostile and Recruiting (Cake) invaded but now youre giving (Simians) and captured 751 acres of land.
    May 12 of YR14 An unknown province from Cake Hostile and Recruiting (Cake) invaded WE wont take anymore (Simians) and captured 521 acres of land.
    May 13 of YR14 Bake for 45 to 55 mins (Cake) invaded you have always (Simians) and captured 671 acres of land.
    May 13 of YR14 Icing sugar to decorate (Cake) invaded one thing (Simians) and captured 528 acres of land.
    May 14 of YR14 Bon Appetit (Cake) invaded we will find (Simians) and captured 743 acres of land.
    May 20 of YR14 An unknown province from The Slackers Bay (Slackers) invaded on our minds (Simians) and captured 337 acres of land.
    May 20 of YR14 Half teaspoon bicarb soda (Cake) invaded on our minds (Simians) and captured 317 acres of land.
    May 22 of YR14 An unknown province from Simians Hostile (Simians) captured 289 acres of land from Relentless Assault (Random kd).
    May 22 of YR14 1 teaspoon baking powder (Cake) invaded one thing (Simians) and captured 491 acres of land.
    May 22 of YR14 An unknown province from Simians Hostile (Simians) captured 252 acres of land from SnufftheRooster (Random kd).
    May 23 of YR14 The Slackers Bay (Slackers) has proposed a formal ceasefire with our kingdom.
    June YR14 Edition
    June 3 of YR14 on our minds (Simians) captured 181 acres of land from 100 Percent Rohypnol (Slackers).
    June 3 of YR14 We have entered into a formal ceasefire with Slacking till next age (Slackers).
    June 5 of YR14 125ml milk (Cake) invaded there is no escape (Simians) and captured 439 acres of land.
    June 5 of YR14 220g caster sugar (Cake) invaded been taking (Simians) and captured 552 acres of land.
    June 6 of YR14 Beat butter and sugar (Cake) invaded cause YOUre the one (Simians) and captured 420 acres of land.
    June 6 of YR14 Cake Hostile and Recruiting (Cake) has proposed a formal ceasefire with our kingdom.
    June 6 of YR14 H A V O C (Havoc) has broken their ceasefire agreement with us!
    June 6 of YR14 noooo timeee for looosers (Havoc) invaded say goodbye (Simians) and captured 685 acres of land.
    June 6 of YR14 Princes of the Universe (Havoc) invaded to KILL (Simians) and captured 787 acres of land.
    June 6 of YR14 Great King Rat (Havoc) invaded but now youre giving (Simians) and captured 436 acres of land.
    June 6 of YR14 Freddie Mercury (Havoc) invaded Poliwhirl (Simians) and captured 497 acres of land.
    June 6 of YR14 Love of My Life (Havoc) invaded we will find (Simians) and captured 556 acres of land.
    June 6 of YR14 Love of My Life (Havoc) invaded play in (Simians) and captured 31 acres of land.
    June 6 of YR14 Bohemian Rhapsody (Havoc) invaded until our dreams (Simians) and captured 274 acres of land.
    June 6 of YR14 Another One Bites The Dust (Havoc) invaded Poliwhirl (Simians) and captured 290 acres of land.
    June 6 of YR14 We Will Rock You (Havoc) invaded running away (Simians) and captured 810 acres of land.
    June 7 of YR14 Bon Appetit (Cake) invaded we will find (Simians) and captured 270 acres of land.
    June 7 of YR14 Cool and decorate (Cake) invaded there is only (Simians) and captured 309 acres of land.
    June 7 of YR14 I Want It All (Havoc) invaded Charizard (Simians) and captured 593 acres of land.
    June 7 of YR14 We have entered into a formal ceasefire with Cake Hostile and Recruiting (Cake).
    So, I guess the only question is whether Cake was done collecting their free acres at the time Havoc waved? When asked later if they were done when they CF was offered, the monarch said:
    at the time i offered it, yes, then i found out about some ll, so we hit 2 more times, then he said i should take back some more acres, over what was LLed, and i said i rather he just accept the CF so no more LL is possible
    and later CF was accepted (not sure if this is before or after you hit)
    So as far as Cake knew (and anyone else could have known), the return of acres to Cake was completed when the CF was offered.

So how were you double hostiled?

Veteran
    As long as CF was not taken there is a hostile even if Havoc dident like it.
    They hit pre a CF was in place making it a dubble there is no way around that.

Gl to Havoc on there land droop see you in hell!

Veteran
    ** Summary **
    Total attacks made: 22 (2,920 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 6 (2,920 acres)
    -- Raze: 16 (7,608 acres)
    -- Uniques: 10
    Total attacks suffered: 21 (6,703 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 15 (6,703 acres)
    -- Failed: 6 (28.6% failure)
    -- Uniques: 13

------------------------------------------

Total land exchanged: -4,073 (22/21)

Total land exchanged: -3,825 (21/22)

so collecting or giving back free acres is now a legit hostile?

God this game have turned soft

a hostile is when a kingdom has hit another kingdom enough to make the status "hostile" hence the name...what was the period in which cakey stopped and havoc started?
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

Simians is crying about getting doubled? Yo kettle, this is pot, you're black.
    S E C R E T S

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    That's racist

lol ok Omarosa.
    S E C R E T S

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the north"

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by jamin View Post
    a hostile is when a kingdom has hit another kingdom enough to make the status "hostile" hence the name...what was the period in which cakey stopped and havoc started?
    Cake hit on the 6th and sent cf on 6th
    we did not take the cf and Havoc brooken cf 7th and waved
    on the 8th or 9th Cake hit more and then Havoc hit more
    we where foced to take the cf from Cake on the 9th.
    we retaled Havoc they hit us more we hit them more.

Veteran
    Total land exchanged: -6,327 (23/26)

Total land exchanged: -1,281 (26/23)

Forum Addict
    May 22 of YR14 An unknown province from Simians Hostile (xx:xx) invaded Relentless Assault (zz:zz ) and captured 289 acres of land. If you are in hostile, why still random other kingdom? Maybe I should consider making retal as well, is it legitimate?

Thread Information