Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Havoc vs Simans ( an other dubble hostile from Havoc )

I'm not sure what is more pathetic. That Simians made this thread, and honestly believed anybody would take their side on this issue.. or that Anri is their most competent forum poster?

Thumbs up

Simians getting dubble hostiled since age 13.
    Last edited by KuhaN; 30-05-2013 at 19:53.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    Do you want timestamped logs from my entire conversation with crazymatt regarding us giving notice? I also had earlier mass messaged your entire KD but you had just started a hostile. I spoke to you and Anri and was told to talk to crazymatt regarding diplo. If telling your monarch in real time that I am giving notice is not an effective way to give notice then I am sorry for that is what I did.

I did also send an in game message to a couple provinces who messaged me (I just replied) letting them know the same thing I told crazymatt. (That we would wait till after their hostile for notice to start, and to just count it as 48h from when the hostile ended. So I told this to crazymatt in real time. I also messaged teh provinces that responded to my notice to say they had just got into another hostile. ~20 hours later your hostile finished (the 23rd) notice timer started then as per all my messages.

48 hours later you had started giving [Cakey] free hits although were still randoming other kingdoms. Seeing that you would likely try to hide again I contacted crazymatt and asked him who you were hostile with if you were randoming multiple kingdoms. He explained the [Cakey] situation and that they were giving free land. We contacted [Cakey] to confirm this. I told Crazymatt we would wait until after they were done taking back free land before we waved. I also informed him if he waved out of his hostile and then claimed he was in 2 hostiles at once and we could not wave him that I would probably just wave him since it was ridiculous to start a new hostile before ending an old one and then claim that you are always hostile (your hostile tag has been up for 2+ weeks). He told me to CE them every hour to see when [Cakey] is done.

We saw [cakey] send a CF (they later stated they were done but then simians told them they had landlusted also and could have a few more hits? (zauper posted that log earlier)

Calle if you would let me know what you would have liked to be done differently I can work on it, we went above and beyond to try and get a legitimate shot at you. Part of the reason we needed to wave you was that you had specifically put in the terms that notice could be given from any size range. But really there is only so many kingdoms to wave, and even if we don't gain anything we need to do something? You were the biggest non hostile KD. (BB is hostile with HoH, EoA nap with AMA following a month long hostile/war period)
    You say we were hiding. We were not we just wanted to have an eoa war with someone and picked a wrong target due to the cf. Even if we was 'hiding' do you blame us? I guess now we just have to raze retal you back until eoa as you are being bullies. Don't get how farming a kd 100k acres less than you when you are fully pumped deserves a crown. Why not war Rage? O right its because they are your "ally" which is lucky for you I suppose? ;)

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    I'm not sure what is more pathetic. That Simians made this thread, and honestly believed anybody would take their side on this issue.. or that Anri is their most competent forum poster?
    I don't know why Calle made this thread either, no one cares about simians and no one should care about a kd 100k more poaching on a kd 100k acres less to try for the crown.

[16:34:35] <Anri> Well 48h notice deal, cannot be dealt into hostile/war/eowcf
    [16:34:44] <Anri> can be dealt from any range/position
    [16:34:56] <Anri> Do you agree?
    [16:35:07] <goodz> okay
    [16:35:22] <Anri> Ok, this reset the old notice
    [16:35:24] <goodz> you going after someone else then?
    [16:35:40] <Anri> No, just want to make **** right

I am still away. Well, got back today but intend to chill out.
    Just wanted to post the CF deal we had. Notice was dealt, well to me. But i was on sitting cause i got married. It was no "how to" notice terms involved here. Its just common courtesy to notice steward/monarch and not some province without this status whilst the enemy knows its being sitted.

This is the most common problem with absalom. They seek out loopholes like this and is douches about it. Goodz, you got the full logg of this and you know i stopped planned razes on your KD when there was a time-frame we could have done it prior to you fighting AMA - Thus Simians allowed you a chance to fight fair for the crown. This was the return of that favour? You notice my province alone when i been gone and on sitting over my wedding.

I think anyone can see the problem with this here unless they really wanna hate on Simians - There is a few out there.

For whatever its worth, i dont think we got doubled or anything from what i can tell.
    I just think it was a notice given in very bad sportmanship and with very bad intentions.
    Last edited by Anri; 30-05-2013 at 18:40.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Post Fiend

Thumbs up

You know, the best part of this is.

I said as soon as our first hit flew into Simians. I wonder how long until Simians is crying about us hitting them. I have friends who's children aren't even six months old and they cry less often and less frequently than simians.

Maybe that's something you should think about guys. I mean, really, how many threads just on the front page have you guys whining and moaning and complaining about how terribly unfair the world is to you.

I think Dharan summed it up best. Hi Kettle, I'm pot. You're black.

Well, Havoc gave us a bad notice and Havoc being a crown contender for most part of this age it makes it news worthy. If its hostile or not can be debatted til your jaws drop.
    No matter what people agree upon. It will always set a good example for upcoming ages what constitutes hostile or not.
    Because as of right now, its absaloms rule book, what they say goes.

If the public says - It was not a double hostile. Well ok then. What about the notice? Was it done in a bad way? Was it legit at all?
    I think it was done in a very bad way and imo it should not be legit to make such a notice.

But hey, this is a Simians approuch to the notice deal. I am sure 50 trolls can turn such a notice into a beutiful and correct/legit move.

EDIT: Bad topic name
    Last edited by Anri; 30-05-2013 at 19:19.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Post Fiend
    By the way Anri, separately, congratulations on your marriage :)

Quote Originally Posted by Procy View Post
    By the way Anri, separately, congratulations on your marriage :)
    Thank you, and i think i should attend to my wife again. She was not happy when she saw this game running on the laptop again. hehe
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    [16:34:35] <Anri> Well 48h notice deal, cannot be dealt into hostile/war/eowcf
    [16:34:44] <Anri> can be dealt from any range/position
    [16:34:56] <Anri> Do you agree?
    [16:35:07] <goodz> okay
    [16:35:22] <Anri> Ok, this reset the old notice
    [16:35:24] <goodz> you going after someone else then?
    [16:35:40] <Anri> No, just want to make **** right

I am still away. Well, got back today but intend to chill out.
    Just wanted to post the CF deal we had. Notice was dealt, well to me. But i was on sitting cause i got married. It was no "how to" notice terms involved here. Its just common courtesy to notice steward/monarch and not some province without this status whilst the enemy knows its being sitted.

This is the most common problem with absalom. They seek out loopholes like this and is douches about it. Goodz, you got the full logg of this and you know i stopped planned razes on your KD when there was a time-frame we could have done it prior to you fighting AMA - Thus Simians allowed you a chance to fight fair for the crown. This was the return of that favour? You notice my province alone when i been gone and on sitting over my wedding.

I think anyone can see the problem with this here unless they really wanna hate on Simians - There is a few out there.

For whatever its worth, i dont think we got doubled or anything from what i can tell.
    I just think it was a notice given in very bad sportmanship and with very bad intentions.
    Anri like I said I noticed crazymatt on IRC when he was online in live action. He knew about it. He responded and such. I had been told to contact him as monarch. I just also happened to reply to 2-3 private in game messages regarding notice. So thats why there was also a few messages to individual provinces. I thought talking to your monarch in IRC well he was online would be acceptable.

BTW pics or your not really married
    My life is better then yours.

Forum Fanatic
    congrats on your marriage!

Quote Originally Posted by KuhaN View Post
    Simians getting dubble hostiled since 13.
    ++1
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

Quote Originally Posted by Feint View Post
    May 22 of YR14 An unknown province from Simians Hostile (xx:xx) invaded Relentless Assault (zz:zz ) and captured 289 acres of land. If you are in hostile, why still random other kingdom? Maybe I should consider making retal as well, is it legitimate?
    how can some1 claim to be hostile and not receive OOH hits when they're happy to make OOH hits themselves?

seems odd
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

LARRRRRR 2 months and 4 days.
    My life is better then yours.

why is simians razing? either man up and war them or accept cf. really just wasting time

Thread Information