Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: HoH vs BB

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums

HoH vs BB

Will BB surrender and give HoH a crown?

Forum Addict
    Will Absalom accept this and not GB HoH?

Veteran
    I don't speak for HOH leadership, but I don't see why they would want to GB us. Maybe Rage would be mad, but Havoc and Sanc have no reason to be mad about our war.
    Last edited by Osaze; 30-05-2013 at 15:22.

Strategy Moderator
    Because beastblood could have retal war-ed you to hold off some of your gains instead of actually leting the fight go to war. Thats not to say they are farming out to you but there's less than 7 days left in the age which means no forced win. Its "possible" beastblood could draw out a fight and put up enough resistance to stop u guys from crowning. In contrast a min time war with some chaining would set up guys up with a large acre lead (extra acres on your bigs) and put several people in your kd on an acre size perfect for growing (the people they chain). This would give u more land than you could of feed off them during a retal war and kinda hands you a nice setup. Alternatively if beast blood draws the war out to a few min before eoa and then surrenders its borderline arranged farm-out as they had no reason to surrender and they would be handing your enough acres to win the age. Either way a surrender by beast blood means u get more land than a retal war would have given and its setting u up to attempt to win the age w/out benefiting beastblood.

If BB is fighting for real, it's none of Abs' concern. If BB farms out like Simians is known to do (unlikely), it might be a different matter. There would also be nothing wrong with an EOA withdraw by BB, it's their right to award a war win to a kingdom if they feel it was deserved.
    S E C R E T S

Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    If BB is fighting for real, it's none of Abs' concern. If BB farms out like Simians is known to do (unlikely), it might be a different matter. There would also be nothing wrong with an EOA withdraw by BB, it's their right to award a war win to a kingdom if they feel it was deserved.
    Perhaps beastblood costs rage 2 crowns in a row! The mighty power of flogger!

Although it could be beastblood does same thing they did to rage and just waves HoH repeatedly so they cannot win. Who knows !
    My life is better then yours.

Post Demon
    floggers got his spreadsheets out BB probably wins the war anyways free crown for

Post Demon
    who knows what i was gonna say at the end of that sentence it could have been anything

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    Perhaps beastblood costs rage 2 crowns in a row!
    Didn't BB come into the age with the full intent of blocking Rage from crowning?

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Didn't BB come into the age with the full intent of blocking Rage from crowning?
    I have no idea. If their goal is to just farm HoH the crown then meh! Have had so many kingdoms threaten to intentionally change crown race this age. But rage would likely be pissed if that is their intent.

Anyway I think next age any KD threatens to farm out have no choice but to hit them anyway. Its a cowardly attempt at escaping!

Postaholic
    flogger isn't even leading BB any more... We over threw him after he lost us 3 wars in a row.

And we warred HoH because they noticed us first. Havoc being Havoc obviously noticed us 24h after wards.

Eventually we had to fight one of the Abs or HoH. We chose the latter.

Not like HoH has gained any acres from us yet.

Regular
    flogger hasn't been here for weeks really. Other to post here in the forums.

With respect to the war, the counters hit 200 so there was no avoiding war really unless we just let them farm out and make limited hits every day to keep it under 200 on our side. We will just wait and see how the war plays out. Despite our differences with other kingdoms in past ages we don't hold grudges against people that beat us in a fair fight.

Just a note baka, we noticed most kingdoms in the top 10 just at different times so that 5 people didn't wave us at once. (It was hard because kingdoms kept going hostile when we try to notice etc.)

Forum Fanatic
    Goodz, havoc noticed 4 kingdoms if I am correct? What would happen if them other 3 were to hit rage as well? It can't be double hostiling as didn't Anri notice 3 kds once and got gbed?

Just curious as to what is difference between ABs noticing 4 and simians noticing 4?

*edit dw saw above
    Last edited by American Badass; 30-05-2013 at 18:45.

If BB is fighting for real, it's none of Abs' concern.
    We are. If anyone is in doubt, feel free to snatch news.

If BB farms out like Simians is known to do (unlikely)
    We surely aren't.

There would also be nothing wrong with an EOA withdraw by BB, it's their right to award a war win to a kingdom if they feel it was deserved.
    Almost 5 days left, we'll see in a couple of days if there's anything left fighting for.

Thread Information