Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: HoH vs BB

Post Fiend
    what do u call it when a kd hands another one victory by letting them get over 50k acers.

Darklove is from Rage?

/me smells sadness

Post Fiend
    ya from rage. I dont mind HoH winning the age. Just sad that ppl hands out acers to others.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Darklove View Post
    ya from rage. I dont mind HoH winning the age. Just sad that ppl hands out acers to others.
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...-Melee-Weapons

That timing Darklove ;)

Post Fiend
    well we could have raped them instead of more acers than we agreed on with them but feel a terms deal is better. A kd entering a war with another do deside the fate of an age is in a different zone.

amusing another farm out from a kd to help HoH get a crown. I dont get the fun of either simians or bb to farm out like they have done to HoH
    You had several weeks to notice us but you didn't.

That said, did you even bother to monitor the hostile/war or are you just spouting hot air based on nothing?
    Our hostile was pretty even but we where unable to counter their turtled provinces effectively. NMing humans isn't very effective sadly.

We started at ~225k and finish at ~208k, that's a loss of 17k. Is 7,5% land considered a farmout against a much larger kingdom?!

Regular
    Darklove, first of all BB look out for themselves, I believe that had they decided to just stay hostile and not war eventually they would have lost more acres than they did from a min time war, they fought well and put up a good fight but yeah size diff considered they didn't have much chance to gain in the first place, from their point of view I think they played smart.

And while you talk about kingdoms giving away acres, what about your deal with MW saying that if we or any ABS kingdom noticed them they would have to give you acres, thus limiting our already limited target list.

BB was noticed by several and choose us to fight and they actually fought to keep their acres unlike MW. Further more we didn't get 50k acres from the win, go do the math :P
    Retired
    ~HaLL of Mankind .::. HaLL of Blackguards .::. HaLL of Heroes .::. HaLL of Knights .::. HaLL of Force~

ahhhhh here it is. AWesome, I was worried I would not be able to read any crying about the crown..... thanks for this thread!

Post Fiend
    wartague :Well we made deal with MA so they preferably would not be taken acers from to any top kd. So all could have stayed away and all fine. And I am not sure how you can speak for BB? And BB could have retal wared you guys for a long time and I dubt you guys woul?d have taken over 50k from them like u got now. And from war start you are up over 50k acers.

Prot: I did check your news.

Regular
    Well Land crown to HoH...Nethw Crown too Rage i assume...Province Land/Nethw crown too Sanc i think...plus 3 abs and HoH kd's in top 4 same as last age only in a different order seems very equally divided to me :)

So i dunno what people are fuzzing about its been a nice age for abs in general with yet again total domination in charts. =P

Post Fiend
    oh this age been too calm in my opinion

Postaholic
    So if you checked charts... where did you get this 50k farm out?

Troll more and you'll get your dues.

A little birdy told me this was all premeditated by HoH and BB so Rage wouldn't get the land crown. BB knew they would be withdrawing prior to war commencing because the land you receive for the war win would put them over the top. The little birdy might have been just talking out their ass though. Without any proof, it's all just speculation.
    #sinners <---click to join

Regular
    wartague :Well we made deal with MA so they preferably would not be taken acers from to any top kd. So all could have stayed away and all fine. And I am not sure how you can speak for BB? And BB could have retal wared you guys for a long time and I dubt you guys woul?d have taken over 50k from them like u got now. And from war start you are up over 50k acers.
    Well you said they gave us 50k acres, we only got around 30k, the rest we had to work hard for :P

Quote Originally Posted by baka View Post
    So if you checked charts... where did you get this 50k farm out?

Troll more and you'll get your dues.
    And again, the ww was some 30k

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownGhost View Post
    A little birdy told me this was all premeditated by HoH and BB so Rage wouldn't get the land crown. BB knew they would be withdrawing prior to war commencing because the land you receive for the war win would put them over the top. The little birdy might have been just talking out their ass though. Without any proof, it's all just speculation.
    UG those birds have a foul smell, stop listening to birds they say nonsense
    Last edited by wartague; 01-06-2013 at 16:01. Reason: typo
    Retired
    ~HaLL of Mankind .::. HaLL of Blackguards .::. HaLL of Heroes .::. HaLL of Knights .::. HaLL of Force~

Regular
    I think BB did well in there situation...i mean that they would WD and that HoH would get that WW bonus was no suprise for me at all (for who wasn't only dreamers i would say ;)....alltough Rage did there best to catch up in land the way they had too by randoming and getting free hits like HoH was doing aswel...But than again getting a war against a kd thats like 60% of your size and is willing to war wich is a sure loss most of the times at that size...But BB felt brave enough and as good sports as they are they ofcourse WD at min time of war and voila WW bonus for HoH.
    Good thing Rage didnt war BB or Simians/AMA since than the war would have last until the age ended and no WW acre bonus for Rage ofc :)since the love is just abit less for Rage or ABS in general i guess.
    Think Rage is just too unlucky to get bargains like that...who knows they can do a favour in return someday just like this scenario ;)

Quote Originally Posted by KyGal View Post
    The first few times I saw it this age, it was the anti abs threatening to farm out to AMA if ABS/HoH wouldn't cf them... I told ABS then, if we let 1 KD blackmail us, they will all do it. So call their bluff...

The first time, ABS let it happen, because the threat was dangerous to them. The next time, it wasn't convenient for them, so they said "Absolutely not, we can't let this kind of thing become a habit"... (not exact terms, but I can't post actual logs without breaking my word).

Later, we noticed Legacy. They immediately pm'd me and said "How dare you, we will farm out to Rage before we let you hit us"... So idiot that I am, I said "Fine, consider notice retracted". But then, oddly enough, they did just that. Donated a nice chunk of acres to Rage after Rage told me they were outraged at the proposed 'farming'.

Days later... I notice another KD, and I'm told immediately "Rage told us they won't hit us, unless we get noticed by HoH, Havoc or Sanc". If we get noticed, then Rage gets 15k free acres.

So while it's wrong for the anti abs to even think of doing such a dastardly thing.... It's okay for them to do it to their own alliance mates and enemies alike.

I realize the odds are very much against HoH winning this age. And we accept that. But we will go out with our heads held high, we will know we played fair, honorably, and we kept our word.

It's a race for the top spot, with 3 ABS and HoH at the top. So yes, it's very competitive, and everyone is scrambling. That's the nature of the game. But the double standard of "You can't black mail us, how dare you"... flipped with "We will blackmail you and in doing so, we'll block our own 3 alliance mates, rather than the anti ABS" should never be accepted.

Win or lose, it no longer matters. I know what my future holds. And I know that this has been the saddest age ever in Utopia, from a diplomatic standpoint. It's no longer a game of strategy, it isn't who can war the best, or win the most wars. It's about who can be the biggest bully. And sadly, that isn't me.... I have cost us many wars/acres by being too nice. And I accept that. But those of you that are blackmailed into donating acres or giving cf's, there's a very simple solution to it. Raze retals. Take a lesson from Mansoor.... If they hit you, raze them. They lose in the long run and they'll think twice about threatening you in the future. Sure, you lose acres, and you may drop in ranking... but hey, atleast you stood your ground and you didn't let them bully you.
    Guess you where abit too early there huh sport ;)

Thread Information