Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Congrats on the wedding :)

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    congratz man!
    Same to you man! Now i just gotta convince her to tolerate me playing Utopia... share your secrets please

now that the real life ring is outta the way, time to pursue the utopia championship ring.

Quote Originally Posted by DDodge View Post
    Same to you man! Now i just gotta convince her to tolerate me playing Utopia... share your secrets please
    Happy wife, happy life...

There is different ways to make the woman feel its okey that her husband plays utopia.

1) Buy her a laptop
    2) Introduce the bloggworld to her
    3) Introduce facebook womens game to her

4) Let her feel like she can interact now and then. I let my wife "take" my phone now and then and she will think she is real funny on my expense posting messages on whatsapp to our Simians group such as this: "I am feeling really gay today", "I love to wear pink granny pannies". She will laugh when i see it and KD mates laugh at it. So, she had her interaction with the team and thinks she is really witty and all. Perfect.

5) Make sure you do utopia in the same room as her

6) Make sure she can be right next to you when you do utopia

7) Make sure, that when she calls for your attention you give her that attention the best way you can

8) Login often from the smartphone incase she gets pissed off. This can be done while you have smokebreaks or go to the toilett or whatever. If its really important.

9) Also, agree with her when she says everyone in utopia is gay and really retarded nerds. Because, you should always let your woman be right even if she isnt.
    But in that case, she is correct regardless. This is one geeky game with a lot of inbreed anti-social bullied nerds.

10) Buy her things on regular basis - Check www.asos.com for jewelry and new clothes - I got a standing order there each month pretty much. lol

There, get happy man!

Btw, i might fail all of this. One day she will drop a bomb and force me to quit utopia. Been a close call a few times! hehe
    Last edited by Anri; 01-06-2013 at 17:10.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    now that the real life ring is outta the way, time to pursue the utopia championship ring.
    im the purest crown virgin you will find i need guidance for age 58 ill fax over my resume to you asap

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    Happy wife, happy life...

There is different ways to make the woman feel its okey that her husband plays utopia.

1) Buy her a laptop
    2) Introduce the bloggworld to her
    3) Introduce facebook womens game to her

4) Let her feel like she can interact now and then. I let my wife "take" my phone now and then and she will think she is real funny on my expense posting messages on whatsapp to our Simians group such as this: "I am feeling really gay today", "I love to wear pink granny pannies". She will laugh when i see it and KD mates laugh at it. So, she had her interaction with the team and thinks she is really witty and all. Perfect.

5) Make sure you do utopia in the same room as her

6) Make sure she can be right next to you when you do utopia

7) Make sure, that when she calls for your attention you give her that attention the best way you can

8) Login often from the smartphone incase she gets pissed off. This can be done while you have smokebreaks or go to the toilett or whatever. If its really important.

9) Also, agree with her when she says everyone in utopia is gay and really retarded nerds. Because, you should always let your woman be right even if she isnt.
    But in that case, she is correct regardless. This is one geeky game with a lot of inbreed anti-social bullied nerds.

10) Buy her things on regular basis - Check www.asos.com for jewelry and new clothes - I got a standing order there each month pretty much. lol

There, get happy man!

Btw, i might fail all of this. One day she will drop a bomb and force me to quit utopia. Been a close call a few times! hehe
    #4 is incredibly clever, and i can think of some other variations of that which should have a similar effect.

the rest is all spot on and probably #7 the most important i guess. ill keep you posted lets hope we have no bombs dropped in the near future

Quote Originally Posted by DDodge View Post
    #4 is incredibly clever, and i can think of some other variations of that which should have a similar effect.

the rest is all spot on and probably #7 the most important i guess. ill keep you posted lets hope we have no bombs dropped in the near future
    yep, keep me posted.

We will see how it goes for Goodz and Proteus when they get married later this year also!
    All tips on how to keep playing is important. hehe
    And you are right, #7 is important. I drop utopia all the time when she speaks, look her into the eyes and make her beleive you are not thinking about the ongoing wave. lol
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Thread Information