Thread: Protestors in Turkey, against the current government

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Addict

Protestors in Turkey, against the current government

huge protests against the current government of Turkey have started all around the country and all other cities around the world with a considerable Turkish population.. the main reason is the direction taken towards the islamic regimes, and ppl are fed up with each step taken in this direction - we've fought for our freedom before and now we are fighting again, fulfilling the duty left to us by Ataturk..

millions are flooding streets, fighting police forces.. there are thousands of injured and many dead.. all health-care is in emergency mode helping protestors and the army is creating police-free sanctuaries to help&heal the wounded..

special song of the day - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5047bfXGxn8

sadly, i cannot provide any local news link, because all local media is censoring the events except only one TV channel.. world media is monitoring the events much closer and you can find coverage about it anywhere easily - there are even live coverages..

stay informed about the fight we give for our rights and freedom, and support the protests if anyone taking place in the city you live in..

Francis, the Turk

p.s. i dunno if this post is against the rules, i just want ppl to be aware of whats happening and follow it through the news on internet..
    Last edited by LoRD_SaMPuaN; 01-06-2013 at 00:15. Reason: typo

Thread Information