Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Rage vs Melee Weapons

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by prot View Post
    There have not been many competitors for the past ages, so why keep it alive? If it wasn't beneficial to Abs, I'm sure they would have ditched them. So I think there's more to it.

I'm generally treating you the way I do because of all the countless bragging and ****calling you do. You tell everyone how good you are and how crap someone else is. Why would I be civil with you, when all you can do is tell everyone else how bad they are? I don't push myself forward as some godlike person who knows everything there is, but I'm not stupid either and I'm pretty sure no matter what kingdom you'd put me in, I'd be able to do well.

You also forget how flogger gave you back your acres which we took from one of the random cows even when he didn't have to. Don't only display the bad ****, be man enough to write about the good stuff as well.
    For example, we always played Bio 1v1. We did beat them every time and afterwards I have said stuff to them but no matter what they received 1v1 play. What does baka do, he responds with 2v1, and not just once but multiple times. You think thats fair? Is there a point to playing people 1v1 if they 2v1 back, probably not.

You always had 1v1 from us and you did give 1v1 back. Farming gold is pretty bad especially when it was so bio doubles us. flogger did give land back to us when kuhan suicided on us and someone in pulse decided to farm him during our cow fight but he gave the land back and it was nice of him and he did the right thing I admit it. We also have done the right thing here many times as well. This age we cfed without prejudice after war early in the age and never gave you notice throughout the age nor tried to do any kind of grudge bs to you. Also after baka doubled us we allowed him to play for #1 without doubling or gbing him, if we did anything no one would have cared as everyone saw him double team us on two separate occasions.

Personally we have not had the chance to block you guys from crowning in ages where it was a close race between you and a #2 contender. Given what happened in the future I too would not want you guys to win #1 over some kingdom that we have neutral relations with and would probably do what we could to see the other kd win..unless of course you decide to neutralize relations. So far what you are doing have not hurt you as much because you were not crown contenders late age. However in an age where you are crown contenders and if the roles were reversed you would see that this sucks and probably want to end things. Remember its a two way street, usually both parties party to the grudge suffer not just one, unless of course one of the grudge kingdoms is just a farm.

Oh and FYI I never claimed to be the best, there are several players currently playing better than I am and many from previous eras of the game who are as well. I just said I was better than some certain people and hey based on results I have a right to say that same way you have a right to say that about other people.

Talk is cheap though and age is over, let us see what the new age will bring in terms of relations, competition, and so forth. Last age flogger said he was going to go after us as long as I play here. Since then he lost the war to us and was humble and said GG, lets see how he decides to play next age.

Didnt read all that crap. Proteus claims a bunch of random kingdoms they never hit began hitting them eoa. I hit them eoa and so did my kingdom. Your nubs triple tapped me for over 1K acres. Shame you got nw crown I was hoping youd get nothing. Anyways you hit people expect them to hit back when it counts. You hit me I bide my time and shave 3k acres off you eoa. QQ

I also think stating that a whoring kingdom doesnt hit people is stupid. All top kingdoms have outhit probably most kingdoms on the server by yr3-4.

Id do this again btw just cause I was in range doesnt mean im free land. I may have been in a ghetto but ill still raze raze raze. Wazooo.
    - = Paintrain = -

jobolob <3
    aussie aussie aussie
    oy oy oy
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

Thread Information