Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Rage vs Melee Weapons

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Land chart is more important from NW chart and you know it well.
    About who is most "Dominating" KD i don't see any. For say it you need to Dominate clear at lest 2 ages in raw and there is not KD like it in land chart.
    Uhm Elit what does AMA have...right nothing so its kinda irrelevant what you spouse over nethworth....since i rather win both than just only land or just nethworth
    thats more of an achievement than every crown fragmentated over more kd's and i believe you would like that achievement better aswel than just 1 crown ^^

And weird part is Rage has nothing to do with ur incident this age with Sanc and Havoc...simply because Rage leadership doesnt agree with you on how you dealt with diplomacy and tactic on that part you are awfully focused on Rage every thread why so?

Quote Originally Posted by Winslow View Post
    Uhm Elit what does AMA have...right nothing so its kinda irrelevant what you spouse over nethworth....since i rather win both than just only land or just nethworth
    thats more of an achievement than every crown fragmentated over more kd's and i believe you would like that achievement better aswel than just 1 crown ^^

And weird part is Rage has nothing to do with ur incident this age with Sanc and Havoc...simply because Rage leadership doesnt agree with you on how you dealt with diplomacy and tactic on that part you are awfully focused on Rage every thread why so?
    Elit is correct thou, you seem to be some kind of nub thou if you havent grasped that landchart is more important than the NW charts. Cause Land is harder to keep than NW

Regular
    But who knows maybe in the coming ages others might decide who will win the age.

What goes around comes around ;)

Lets see what does next age have in store...oh right the storm is coming meaning 8 anti abs kd's formed so they all 2 vs 1 and than brag how good they have been all age.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Elit is correct thou, you seem to be some kind of nub thou if you havent grasped that landchart is more important than the NW charts. Cause Land is harder to keep than NW
    Also NW is a function of land.

Regular
    Korp you always been a nub and always will be...played with you in Playboys and werent much of an asset of bright ideas there also.

Never said nethw was more important than land crown...surely land crown is harder to keep thats a given...But not having the double...land and nethw makes it less for me in general if you cannot agree on that than you never need too pump nethw again ;)

Surely 99% choose the double over 1 crown or else you very easy to please...ofc triple would be more thx...but we wont see that again i think :)
    Last edited by Winslow; 04-06-2013 at 20:10.

Korp you always been a nub and always will be...played with you in Playboys and werent much of an asset of bright ideas there also.

Never said nethw was more important than land crown...surely land crown is harder to keep thats a given...But not having the double...land and nethw makes it less for me in general if you cannot agree on that than you never need too pump nethw again ;)

Surely 99% choose the double over 1 crown or else you very easy to please.
    I dont even remember playing with someone like you so I guess you're a nobody that didnt make any impact at all? Or you didnt play with me at all.

But I guess you just wanna try and throw a cheap jab at Elit cause neither have AMA nor Elit incident any relevancy to the topic at hand. Elit just merely stated what has been true for quite some time now. Ofc winning both crowns is most desirable but in the discussion between which being best "crown" land certainly trumphs NW.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    We've been exploring provs OOW all age the surprising part is that 3 days OOW pretty much a bunch of random kingdoms who we have not touched at all all age begins hitting us, especially the province we explored.

Also the kingdom of BIO decides to break a long standing duration+notice cf that THEY specifically asked us for. Its quite clear that certain kingdoms want others to win and are willing to expend the necessary effort to make it happen. In my opinion trying to shape the charts when you yourself are in no position to crown is lame and tarnishes the win of the kingdom you help get it. This is pretty much why we focus on trying to be the most dominant kingdom on the server every age by winning fights over good opponents and focus less on size. If afterwards we are in range to compete to win so be it but its not always the best kingdom that wins hence it is worthwhile to be the most dominant as it is easy to see who is best in war with the current mechanics (no capture of enemy pool to skew gains, WW land bonus and other rewards for winning wars).
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Land chart is more important from NW chart and you know it well.
    About who is most "Dominating" KD i don't see any. For say it you need to Dominate clear at lest 2 ages in raw and there is not KD like it in land chart.
    Now korp tell me where did proteus stated that Nethw was more important than land enlighten me? and after that elit post his message.

Is Elit your new idol or what since you fiercely defend him over a stupid statement that we allready know...But i guess your in AMA than.

Elit just pops up in the thread and than comes with a line that nobody in that thread was talking about until his comment...hey dudes Land is more important than Nethw and you know it well....if i than comment hey what does AMA got oh right nothing...than its a cheap shot?
    Guess its how you see it :)
    Last edited by Winslow; 04-06-2013 at 20:44.

Enthusiast
    For this age I would go WW/Land/Net crown :P This age was a debacle, throw it out the window and start again.

As ASF and Proteus said earlier "May the best kd win". And since it's well known land>nw, the best kd of the age didn't win (because AMA deserved crown), but the 2nd best kd did and that was us. Kudos to Rage for trying to stop us, you just got outplayed.

Love how Proteus says I'm the kind of person that would hit into hostiles, I did no such thing and the time the kingdom did it this age I was against it. You have no freaking clue Proteus, the ****ty thing for you is, you know nothing about me, but your dirty play is out in the open for all to see. I still see no denial about your backstabbing on MW, at least now they also know the kind of person you are.

BTW...speaking about dishonesty Proteus...wheres Kuhans $100?
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

I like to post
    Proteus and Winslow. Read my post AGAIN. I don't mention there any kd name or alliance.
    Land chart is main and its fact. 99% from times when you are n1 land you will win n1 nw too. Only way for another kd to win n1 nw when dont have n1 land is to get time for free pump during n1 land kd war. Its what happen this age. Don't see why you argue at all.

Lets see what does next age have in store...oh right the storm is coming meaning 8 anti abs kd's formed so they all 2 vs 1 and than brag how good they have been all age.
    After last age what did Sanctuary and Havoc i don't have any problem to go 2-5-10 vs 1 against them. Problem is they are so weak and when can beat them in 1vs1 why to bother with more kds.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Now korp tell me where did proteus stated that Nethw was more important than land enlighten me? and after that elit post his message.

Is Elit your new idol or what since you fiercely defend him over a stupid statement that we allready know...But i guess your in AMA than.

Elit just pops up in the thread and than comes with a line that nobody in that thread was talking about until his comment...hey dudes Land is more important than Nethw and you know it well....if i than comment hey what does AMA got oh right nothing...than its a cheap shot?
    Guess its how you see it :)
    First you have to point out where I claimed that Proteus stated such things? The only comment I replied to is yours and you still havent managed to tell me what AMA nor what AMA issues with Absalom this age has to do with this thread. And replying to a stupid comment by you is fiercly defending Elit? lol its cute, Does this mean that you are a Proteus fanboy since you jumped at Elit as soon as he dared to say anything against him?

PS its Then not Than :(

well done people. more useless bickering over useless **** :)

Regular
    First you have to point out where I claimed that Proteus stated such things? The only comment I replied to is yours and you still havent managed to tell me what AMA nor what AMA issues with Absalom this age has to do with this thread. And replying to a stupid comment by you is fiercly defending Elit? lol its cute, Does this mean that you are a Proteus fanboy since you jumped at Elit as soon as he dared to say anything against him?

PS its Then not Than :(
    Elit pops up in a thread with a comment about land and nethw where nobody was talking about it...since nobody here stated that land crown is worst then nethw or that nethw is a bigger crown too win than land...so he gets a comment about it.

I only say...i rather win both crowns than just 1 crown for me personally because now everything is split up between more kd's...for me its just the one without the other it doesnt just make it quite complete.

And sometimes nethw can taste very good as a crown(not saying more important) like when i won nethworth with Tivoli because of a nice final nethw pump when being 38k smaller in acres :) sure rather had double but this one tasted nice just like this one we won with Rage since it was a struggling of forces of who was getting enough acres and from who,when racing for top spot land with allies.
    Since other kd's now try to decide who wins what appereantly surely they will deny it ofcourse and its hard to proof :) But this way for me personally makes land chart becoming less aswel.

And sure Elit feels his crown was stolen by abs this age...alltough we have different thoughts on how he handled his stuff regarding his diplomacy and tactic..as a stand alone kd fighting for the top and the situation he got caught in...ofc he disagrees with it,thats his right.

Abs aint that bad if you look throughout the past charts...Many stand alone kd's won in the past with abs having dominating top 5 charts for instance Pulse got there 1 vs 1 fights against many abs kd's that age and beated them fair and square its not like ABS said than lets knock em off the charts by hitting them with multiple kd's
    just too ruin it for them....Same for BIO and other kd's....so its not like it cant be done and that abs always puts or had alot of influence in the outcome of that age by using certain tactics....but others have there opinions i guess.
    Last edited by Winslow; 05-06-2013 at 12:19.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by jamin View Post
    As ASF and Proteus said earlier "May the best kd win". And since it's well known land>nw, the best kd of the age didn't win (because AMA deserved crown), but the 2nd best kd did and that was us. Kudos to Rage for trying to stop us, you just got outplayed.

Love how Proteus says I'm the kind of person that would hit into hostiles, I did no such thing and the time the kingdom did it this age I was against it. You have no freaking clue Proteus, the ****ty thing for you is, you know nothing about me, but your dirty play is out in the open for all to see. I still see no denial about your backstabbing on MW, at least now they also know the kind of person you are.

BTW...speaking about dishonesty Proteus...wheres Kuhans $100?
    HoH is not the best nor the 2nd best nor even the 3rd best kd. Everyone knows Rage > hoh and that Abs > Hoh. In fact without the Abs nap you guys would not have any crowns at all because you would have to fight Abs kingdoms to defend your land. The same thing happened to Fury when they were in Abs, they had some high finishes and thought that if they left ABs they would win all the time because they'd now be able to get NAPs with non-Abs as well as Abs. One thing they did not count on is having to fight Rage, Sanc, and Mercy. They were utterly farmed and destroyed by those kingdoms. The same would happen with you as well. The 3 crowns you guys won was with Rage ending #2 and each of those times we had a better setup and would have destroyed you 1v1 if we had to fight. The first time you won a crown Rage was 2v1ed in age 51. The second time you won a crown was when we had a 20k+ lead over you EOA, Sanc was supposed to fight Simians and Simians decided to farm out to you. There are plenty of logs available how Anri gave you a crown and how he did it to spite Abs. The third time you won Rage also had a 20k+ lead over you and the only reason you were able to win was because BB decided to give you a war the last week of the age with the explicit goal of denying us a win because we had beaten them the 4 times the last 2 ages. Even with that war win you would still have not won the age had random ghettos not hit us the last 3 days of the age unprovoked and had bio not nap broken us. If you look the only reason you had those wins was because someone deliberately gave you acres to shape the charts you did not actually get those acres from fighting opponents, you got a farm out from Simians on purpose, BB gave you a war last week of the age completely out of war range on purpose, and your other win was in an age we were 2v1ed.

Also lets not to forget to mention in any age you won something you never had to fight a top-non abs threat. IN fact you never fought the top non-Abs threats. It was always up to Absalom to fight the best kingdoms such as those lead by elit, floger, and others. In age 51 hoh's first crown, Rage had to fight Sleepy and Pulse and was 2v1ed at the end of the age when we were making our move to take the lead. Your second crown came in an age where rage had defeated all the non-abs kingdoms one by one with the last one being bio lead by flogger. After this point we had a huge lead at #1 and maintained it until Simians farmed out to you. This age again you did not fight any crown threats and the best non-abs kingdoms Beastblood and AMA were defeated by ABS and not HoH. The only time you wanted to fight AMA this age was to vulture them after Havoc won the war, until then you were avoiding them.

You do not have the longevity and consistency of Absalom kingdoms and without the NAP you have secured since the AWAR you would have 0 crowns. Even your real leaders have admitted this.

As for MW who has dealt with you they have revelaed some of the things you and kygal have been saying and do not think well of you at all, no class.

Now go get lost little noob who has a big mouth. When you yourself actually lead a successful top kingdom for many ages come talk to me, until then I do not speak with n00bs.
    Last edited by Proteus; 05-06-2013 at 15:23.

HoH is not the best nor the 2nd best nor even the 3rd best kd. Everyone knows Rage > hoh and that Abs > Hoh. In fact without the Abs nap you guys would not have any crowns at all because you would have to fight Abs kingdoms to defend your land.
    So when was the last time Rage flew solo? OH WAIT they never have.

Basically all your post is saying that HoH would be nothing without Absalom while you Rage has never played as a solo kingdom and always had Absalom backing :) Its hilarious. (Sidenote what is amazing that somehow Proteus always get Age 51 into his posts it apparently doesnt matter what he brings up he always includes age 51)
    Last edited by Korp; 05-06-2013 at 15:58.

Thread Information