#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    what happend age 51? ;-)
    Need to check logs but around age 50-51 Proteus GF duped him and he was much depressed. WE had long chat about it :)
    Its hard to forget love sick!
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Enthusiast
    Proteus you're trying to act like Rage actually did something last age lol. One war? 2 major hostilities, you rode our backs big boy. We had 7 major hostilities and wars.

Age 51 we took out Dreams late in the age, didn't want Absalom to come ahead warring them, could care less about your sob stories warring dreams that age or any other.

Age 54 Anri multi noticed Abs/HoH, which I thought was funny cause I knew he would choose us because we had no cow etc. Sanctuary and Rage both hit their cow, did Mercy also? I can't remember if they joined in also. Then we war Simians. At minimum time we were almost up 50k acres, after 60 hours the activity from Simians drops....Our Orc Clerics were tearing them a new one. Then ANri says hey I wasn't trying anyways , meanwhile they were only short a couple of uniques until about 60 hours into war. Even if They wd at min time we'd still be way ahead of you.

You choose HoH to be your ally through a Mutual Aggression Pact not NAP which you were so nice to clarify the agreement in age 54 after we tried to say we would like to CF on our own, not package deal. You also choose to be a kingdom of Absalom. Are you tired of playing second fiddle? Just go solo and HoH goes solo and settle it. You're so pro why should you need any allies?

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Pete View Post
    Proteus you're trying to act like Rage actually did something last age lol. One war? 2 major hostilities, you rode our backs big boy. We had 7 major hostilities and wars.

Age 51 we took out Dreams late in the age, didn't want Absalom to come ahead warring them, could care less about your sob stories warring dreams that age or any other.

Age 54 Anri multi noticed Abs/HoH, which I thought was funny cause I knew he would choose us because we had no cow etc. Sanctuary and Rage both hit their cow, did Mercy also? I can't remember if they joined in also. Then we war Simians. At minimum time we were almost up 50k acres, after 60 hours the activity from Simians drops....Our Orc Clerics were tearing them a new one. Then ANri says hey I wasn't trying anyways , meanwhile they were only short a couple of uniques until about 60 hours into war. Even if They wd at min time we'd still be way ahead of you.

You choose HoH to be your ally through a Mutual Aggression Pact not NAP which you were so nice to clarify the agreement in age 54 after we tried to say we would like to CF on our own, not package deal. You also choose to be a kingdom of Absalom. Are you tired of playing second fiddle? Just go solo and HoH goes solo and settle it. You're so pro why should you need any allies?
    Oh ****, don't be callin out rage.
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Forum Fanatic

I think you forgot last age was the age you went sage, fought NO ONE all age and then tried to get crown late in the age by trying to farm divinity and then got mad they refused to war you. Meanwhile Rage took out the major non-abs threat (BB) and warred them 3x that age.

This age that ended you chose to wave Melee Weapons who was a *neutral* kingdom and was not an alliance threat. At the time you hard a choice of kingdoms who were legitimate threats but you chose to wave the kingdom who you thought was easier to gain land from despite being a neutral kingdom (selfish and cowardly).

Your other fight was when you double hostile Simians by hitting into an active hostile. As Simians is a kingdom who has balls they decided to war you anyways. So you have 1 meaningful war. BY EOA Rage had a 20k+ lead over you and the only reason you won anything was because BB likes you and prefers to see HOH win over us. They have absolutely no other reason to go into a war last week of the age tat they have 0% chance of winning other than shaping the charts. Anyone who cannot see this is clearly delusional. Last age when we waved BB EOA they went fort and raze retalled.

Response to more lies. Age 54 Rage had warred and beaten the anti-abs coalition back to back. We fought wars against Old School and took them out as a contender, we waved Realest's kingdom, and we took out BIO (lead by flogger) after they beat HOH in a war .. guess you forget they beat you in a war in which you lost a good amount of land. Rage waved BIO and took down their cows and received a free wave which put them at #1. After gaining from the kingom you LOST to we were #1 with a 20k+ lead.

Simians multi-noticed everyone, Rage quickly recfed simians despite having spent 1 billion gc to pump for potential hostile which cost us the NW crown that age. Rage never waved or hit Simians and CF between our kingdoms was never broken. Mercy did not hit Simians either. Sanc had hit Simians cow first and told them they will full wave when they come out of fort. Simians then waved hoh because they saw them as weaker and an easier target than Sanc. Sanc saw this as running from a fight and waved simians + hit their cow inspite of that. At this point Siminas was crushed morally and they did not give it 100% in their fight. Their cow went inactive and starved right after sanc broke him (not to mention the combat losses from the hits). This allowed hoh to gain ~15k+ land in war they would have otherwise NEVER had access to as that cow was untouchable to hoh as hoh had no cows. This 15k is only from the land the simians cow LOST in combat, if we count him quad tapping every wave he would have gained ~8k or so in war. This would decrease your war gains by ~23k. Simians clearly wanted to farm you the cow to punish Sanc for hitting and took it out against all of Abs. Anri and his players readily admitted this on several occasions.

I personally have spoken out on several occasions against the NAP with hoh and so did Jackson (the leader of Rage when I was not actively leading in ages 54-55). It gets tiring when you have to fight the top non-abs threats when hoh only fights weaker kingdoms they 100% think they can beat. When I have played in Abs I have never seen hoh really initiate on a top threat and beat them in war. I have only seen hoh fight a top kingdom two times (bio the age they won and bio the age after) and hoh lost badly both times. Rage on the other hand won a war against the same kingdom the first age and took a free wave from them + destroyed their cows the second age.

There is a reason you are leaving next age. For ages you have insulted Abs in the forums and claimed hoh did not benefit from the alliance with abs and would do better without them. Yet every age you receive strategy advice at the beginning of the age and use the sim. The ages you won crowns was the ages when other Absalom kingdoms have already defeated the non-Abs top threats. In age 51 Rage had beaten Pulse and Sleepy. In Age 54 Rage beat all of the non-Abs kingdoms, Old School and BIO (who you lost to and would have lost b2b had we not waved them). This age we beat Beast Blood and Havoc beat AMA. So again you only won because Abs had done all the heavy lifting for you. Had it been you who fought these kingdoms, it would be the Abs kingdom oow that would win the crown. You should thank yourself for having good allies who can fight the top-non abs threats and win against them.

This is the last time I reply to you. When you yourself become the monarch of a successful top kingdom and finish t3 consistently age in, age out then come talk to me. Until then I do not talk to n00bs, go enjoy the ghettos with your friend jamin and pretend you were anything but 2nd tier.

Too long, didn't read. Where's Kuhans money you dishonourable RAGE-r :)
    EDIT: just so everyone knows, proteus begged <unnamed> to give rage land eoa, he even promised to go solo this age from abs if <unnamed> gave him land. does the rest of abs know this? did he have permission to do this?

he also begged simians to break cf and give them land and then he also backstabbed mw and went against his word to them...as per this thread. i'm sorry proteus...who has no honour? who has no class? you should leave rage so rage loses their terrible reputation.
    Last edited by jamin; 06-06-2013 at 00:20. Reason: to protect my source
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

Regular
    Proteus I had a friend who always said that you should not ruin a good story with the truth. So I promise I will not ruin your story except to say you live in a strange world with an odd truth. And for one you should keep your little mouth shut when it comes to talk about insulting people
    Retired
    ~HaLL of Mankind .::. HaLL of Blackguards .::. HaLL of Heroes .::. HaLL of Knights .::. HaLL of Force~

Enthusiast
    Proteus did you complain when Sanctuary Crowned? It's fairly obvious there are mutual benefits for both KD's Rage and HoH, but all I hear is you talk them down. I believe you personally have lost 2 crowns, maybe 3 due to they way you deal with other kingdoms. Nobody is denying that Rage is one of the best kd's and that you are a great player.

I think prison is a great analogy for this. It doesn't matter if you're the toughest guy in prison, you can't take on the whole prison on and win. Fair to say Absalom is the biggest gang in the prison, and by all means you have an advantage there. What you lack is a positive relationship with non-Absalom kingdoms, and I think it's fair to say that Rage being targeted is due to your bad relationships with other kingdoms. We can't make kingdoms wave us, and when we see an opportunity just like anyone else we push the button. So don't complain about other kingdoms hating you , you **** in your bed so lie in it.

Last age I think was the only shady event I can recall playing in HoH in 7 ages when we hit Simians. We gave them hits back , apologized for being wrong and let them pump for 48 hours to prepare for war. We try our best to treat kingdoms fairly such as Melee Weapons, who you at least to me farmed after breaking a CF EOA. We seen the hits and put one hit into them before the age ended. So I guess we owe Melee Weapons an apology also. Just because you stopped low EOA doesn't give us the right to also resort to such shameful actions. And for that I am truly sorry LeadPipe and company.

Forum Fanatic
    Proteus did you complain when Sanctuary Crowned? It's fairly obvious there are mutual benefits for both KD's Rage and HoH, but all I hear is you talk them down. I believe you personally have lost 2 crowns, maybe 3 due to they way you deal with other kingdoms. Nobody is denying that Rage is one of the best kd's and that you are a great player.

I think prison is a great analogy for this. It doesn't matter if you're the toughest guy in prison, you can't take on the whole prison on and win. Fair to say Absalom is the biggest gang in the prison, and by all means you have an advantage there. What you lack is a positive relationship with non-Absalom kingdoms, and I think it's fair to say that Rage being targeted is due to your bad relationships with other kingdoms. We can't make kingdoms wave us, and when we see an opportunity just like anyone else we push the button. So don't complain about other kingdoms hating you , you **** in your bed so lie in it.

Last age I think was the only shady event I can recall playing in HoH in 7 ages when we hit Simians. We gave them hits back , apologized for being wrong and let them pump for 48 hours to prepare for war. We try our best to treat kingdoms fairly such as Melee Weapons, who you at least to me farmed after breaking a CF EOA. We seen the hits and put one hit into them before the age ended. So I guess we owe Melee Weapons an apology also. Just because you stopped low EOA doesn't give us the right to also resort to such shameful actions. And for that I am truly sorry LeadPipe and company.

Thanks for the objective post man, seriously no joke...I mean it. Jamin can really take a page out of your book.

Definitely some accurate things in your post. Yes, the relationship we have with several non-Abs kingdoms is due to what I say about them. I do it because they also do not respect us and because it is fun. The difference is whatever they do to us, Rage still plays 1v1 vs. them and they take advantage of it. BIO doubled us, we fought back 1v1 and won. Flogger farmed gold to Bio, we fought back 1v1. AMA doubled us, we fought back 1v1. They get the 1v1 fair play, they just dont get respect from me because I am the type of person that believes if someone is wrong they should hear it and I won't be nice about it. If I really cared I would obviously be fake and/or change.

I was not mad when Sanc crowned no. For one no one in Sanc publicly attacks us on the forums. For another no one gave Sanc a war deliberately to make them win. Yes BB kept us in hostile all age so we could not whore to #1 as we had the potential to do it based on spread but that is not Sanc's fault. However it was a clean age, we received 1v1 from all.

This age on the other hand BB gave you a win last week of age to shape charts. Obviously they wanted you to win. Also bio nap broke us as well. But on top of that we were hit by atleast 5 different ghettos we never even randomed. That my man is not clean. It was obvious someone wanted you to have the win really badly. With Sanc last age not the case. On top of it you have guys from your kingdom talk on forums age in age out how great HoH is and how Abs alliance does not help them and their success does not stem from it.

Not to mention people from your kingdom including high level leaders accuse of us being shady. How were we shady? We fought everyone 1v1. We did not gb anyone, we did not farm gold from anyone. After the deal break on us EOA from bio coupled with BB giving the win, I thought it was sufficiently lame and orchestrated that deserved the reaction from us that you saw EOA. On the other hand we still did not cross the line and hit you.

Also mind you prior to this last week I have never said *anything* negatvie about Hoh in forums. However, players like jamin always have talked hoh up and conveyed a poor relationship with abs and how hoh does not benefit. I have pmed kygal and pointed out the posts but have never responded with any ill will towards your kingdom. Only after the sequence of events this age and the personal attacks on us did I respond in kind because I simply had enough.

You yourself posted somewhere that this is a "crown [you] are not proud of" there is a reason behind it. I wish some of the other people in your kingdom who post on these forums would make more objective posts like you just did in this one. Age is over and all is done. I wish you luck wherever you may go.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    AMA doubled us, we fought back 1v1.
    LoL when AMA double you last age. AMA gave rage 72h notice. None interfere during this time or during our hostile. There was no fight too. Rage gave 2 free waves for get eoa nap.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

I didn't say I'm proud of the crown, I said I'm proud that we took it from you Proteus. I've already publically dedicated my part in the crown to AMA, true owners of the crown.
    You all of a sudden change your tone to a holier than thou attitude, yet you were the one throwing around words like "noob" "pathetic" and "dishonest" "dumber than you look" (and for the record I look quite intelligent). Hi kettle, I'm pot.
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

This is the last time I reply to you. When you yourself become the monarch of a successful top kingdom and finish t3 consistently age in, age out then come talk to me. Until then I do not talk to n00bs, go enjoy the ghettos with your friend jamin and pretend you were anything but 2nd tier.
    I had my hopes up then once again he cant keep his word :(

Meanwhile Rage took out the major non-abs threat (BB) and warred them 3x that age.
    Eh, don't be so delusional; Mercy did. You merely vultured us adding salt to the wound.
    And alas, after warring us 2 more times you still failed to crown. The reason we even warred you, was because you refused to CF. You would have had the power to win the age if you had not been so damn stubborn. Your hate against us just blurred your vision to make a smart decision. If you'd be in our position, you would also favor to fight a larger kingdom when it is not prepared over waiting till it fights you. Just blatantly waiting is stupid and there was no way we would just sit there and do nothing.

BY EOA Rage had a 20k+ lead over you and the only reason you won anything was because BB likes you and prefers to see HOH win over us. They have absolutely no other reason to go into a war last week of the age tat they have 0% chance of winning other than shaping the charts. Anyone who cannot see this is clearly delusional. Last age when we waved BB EOA they went fort and raze retalled.
    The 20k lead was after we where hostile with HoH, though.
    I wont make it a secret that I dislike Rage more than any other kingdom, or rather; I dislike you more. You've kinda lived up to that yourself. The reason we razed you is quite clear; that was your own fault.
    We had no reason to raze-retal HoH as we did with you, so we didn't. In Age 55, Mercy could've kept us in war giving Sanc a chance to take NW crown, but they didn't. We withdrew because we knew the longer we'd stay in war, the more we'd loose. Our NM strategy didn't work out too well despite high successrate and they simply turtled too much preventing us to take down any more provinces. We'd end up landswapping with 6-8 provinces while they would have the rest bank more land. They'd have taken more acres by EOA than they got from the warwin anyway.
    Another option would have been to give them a free wave orso, but then you, Sanc and Havoc would be in line to get the same. Taking it to war meant we would not have to worry about that anymore.

When I have played in Abs I have never seen hoh really initiate on a top threat and beat them in war. I have only seen hoh fight a top kingdom two times (bio the age they won and bio the age after) and hoh lost badly both times. Rage on the other hand won a war against the same kingdom the first age and took a free wave from them + destroyed their cows the second age.
    Dreams Age 51? Wasn't war but they played their cards perfectly which is why we never went to war.

There is a reason you are leaving next age. For ages you have insulted Abs in the forums and claimed hoh did not benefit from the alliance with abs and would do better without them. Yet every age you receive strategy advice at the beginning of the age and use the sim. The ages you won crowns was the ages when other Absalom kingdoms have already defeated the non-Abs top threats. In age 51 Rage had beaten Pulse and Sleepy. In Age 54 Rage beat all of the non-Abs kingdoms, Old School and BIO (who you lost to and would have lost b2b had we not waved them). This age we beat Beast Blood and Havoc beat AMA. So again you only won because Abs had done all the heavy lifting for you. Had it been you who fought these kingdoms, it would be the Abs kingdom oow that would win the crown. You should thank yourself for having good allies who can fight the top-non abs threats and win against them.
    HoH has obviously benefited from being NAP-ed to Abs, but your claim that Abs did not benefit from HoH is wrong in so many ways. Non-Abs have always had to keep them in consideration as well, which is what you don't realize. If you would drop from 4 to 3 kingdoms, you'll probably notice the difference.
    That said, why is HoH still existing as part of Absalom if they're no use? Seems tak3shi is in charge of filling up the kingdom under the Abs flag still ;p

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by prot View Post
    Eh, don't be so delusional; Mercy did. You merely vultured us adding salt to the wound.
    And alas, after warring us 2 more times you still failed to crown. The reason we even warred you, was because you refused to CF. You would have had the power to win the age if you had not been so damn stubborn. Your hate against us just blurred your vision to make a smart decision. If you'd be in our position, you would also favor to fight a larger kingdom when it is not prepared over waiting till it fights you. Just blatantly waiting is stupid and there was no way we would just sit there and do nothing.

The 20k lead was after we where hostile with HoH, though.
    I wont make it a secret that I dislike Rage more than any other kingdom, or rather; I dislike you more. You've kinda lived up to that yourself. The reason we razed you is quite clear; that was your own fault.
    We had no reason to raze-retal HoH as we did with you, so we didn't. In Age 55, Mercy could've kept us in war giving Sanc a chance to take NW crown, but they didn't. We withdrew because we knew the longer we'd stay in war, the more we'd loose. Our NM strategy didn't work out too well despite high successrate and they simply turtled too much preventing us to take down any more provinces. We'd end up landswapping with 6-8 provinces while they would have the rest bank more land. They'd have taken more acres by EOA than they got from the warwin anyway.
    Another option would have been to give them a free wave orso, but then you, Sanc and Havoc would be in line to get the same. Taking it to war meant we would not have to worry about that anymore.

Dreams Age 51? Wasn't war but they played their cards perfectly which is why we never went to war.

HoH has obviously benefited from being NAP-ed to Abs, but your claim that Abs did not benefit from HoH is wrong in so many ways. Non-Abs have always had to keep them in consideration as well, which is what you don't realize. If you would drop from 4 to 3 kingdoms, you'll probably notice the difference.
    That said, why is HoH still existing as part of Absalom if they're no use? Seems tak3shi is in charge of filling up the kingdom under the Abs flag still ;p
    Ages with strong non-abs competition it is mutually beneficial however in ages such as the last two, hoh has benefitted more as abs has either initiated on and taken out the top non-abs kingdoms or been waved by them and won. Hoh did not have to fight them and would be free to pump and take land from weaker kingdoms. When there is only 1-2 enemy kingdoms for 4 to fight, having less kingdoms is better as the free rider problem exists.

Waving dreams age 51 when pumping all age is no brainier as dreams grew big last 4 weeks if the age and hoh has been big the entire age.

Rest of your post pretty much confirms youd prefer for hoh to win as you could have easily done what you did last age at eoa. Youd still be in the same position more or less as you would not end t5 under any of those situations. With a retal war youd make sure "no one crowns off you" which is a matter of pride for good kingdoms. Also with baka in charge who has doubled us on a matter of occasions it comes as no surprise.

As for your kingdom treating us the way you did the age before last you are justified. However you leave out that you played quite lame vs. us the age BB crowned by farming gold to bio and controlling the ghetto cow alliance. Dirty' personally apoligized for this to me this age and told me it was the major reason he did not stay with BB the next ages. So I fail to see why you should be sore about us not letting us be a contender the next age when you played so lame the previous one.

You can keep playing this way too, so far even though we had a grudge it seems to be hurting you more than us as we have finished much bigger and won crowns past two ages prov last age and NW this age. I would be lying I said it did not hurt us but it takes two to tango. And considering baka is leading who has been doubling us age in age out and cant move on even after we *let* him win a crown one time instead of gbing him for his 2v1s on us he's not gonna get over it anytime soon.

Ages with strong non-abs competition it is mutually beneficial however in ages such as the last two, hoh has benefitted more as abs has either initiated on and taken out the top non-abs kingdoms or been waved by them and won. Hoh did not have to fight them and would be free to pump and take land from weaker kingdoms. When there is only 1-2 enemy kingdoms for 4 to fight, having less kingdoms is better as the free rider problem exists.
    There have not been many competitors for the past ages, so why keep it alive? If it wasn't beneficial to Abs, I'm sure they would have ditched them. So I think there's more to it.

As for your kingdom treating us the way you did the age before last you are justified. However you leave out that you played quite lame vs. us the age BB crowned by farming gold to bio and controlling the ghetto cow alliance. Dirty' personally apoligized for this to me this age and told me it was the major reason he did not stay with BB the next ages. So I fail to see why you should be sore about us not letting us be a contender the next age when you played so lame the previous one.
    I'm generally treating you the way I do because of all the countless bragging and ****calling you do. You tell everyone how good you are and how crap someone else is. Why would I be civil with you, when all you can do is tell everyone else how bad they are? I don't push myself forward as some godlike person who knows everything there is, but I'm not stupid either and I'm pretty sure no matter what kingdom you'd put me in, I'd be able to do well.

You also forget how flogger gave you back your acres which we took from one of the random cows even when he didn't have to. Don't only display the bad ****, be man enough to write about the good stuff as well.

Thread Information