Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TheCoon taunts?

Quote Originally Posted by jamin View Post
    Sue Coon cheese for racism. I was born in South Africa and I don't take the least bit of offense at the word.
    Does Coon cheese taste any good?
    The 4 Horsemen

*A cult worships their leader who is alive and well. A religion worships the same guy except he is dead.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Coon is a more or less outdated racists slur in the US. It's about as relevant as calling a gay person a "dandy".

I'm not going to action his name because I think it's more closely tied to south park than it is racism (yes, I know the south park reference was made for it's racist qualities, so don't bother bringing it up), but I won't allow people to be openly racist on the forums.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by krimi View Post
    Oh ffs drop the p.c crap Drixx .. Stop being a precious little one and grow up, not everything is an insult. It's people like you that get me so wound up .. You're the only one here complaining and making a fuss about it ..
    It struck me as racism because I've experienced it as racism in my lifetime. I've also been personally targeted many times in my life by racism since I'm Jewish, so pardon me if the reality that it still exists on our planet is more real to me than to you. In any case, the powers that be view it as an outdated racial slur and so that's the end of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Drixx View Post
    It struck me as racism because I've experienced it as racism in my lifetime. I've also been personally targeted many times in my life by racism since I'm Jewish, so pardon me if the reality that it still exists on our planet is more real to me than to you. In any case, the powers that be view it as an outdated racial slur and so that's the end of that.
    Dude, get off your high horse. Everyone has been a target of racism here and there. People call me honky and cracker. Should I cry like a little girl like you're doing? No. I man the f*** up. I suggest you do the same especially since this is example is not racially motivated.
    Last edited by UnknownGhost; 03-06-2013 at 20:01. Reason: Failure to proofread
    #sinners <---click to join

Quote Originally Posted by Drixx View Post
    Just because you've been targeted by racism, it doesn't mean everything that sounds racism is also meant as racism.

im a small dick azn but i dont let the proverbial small penis stop me from achieving great things in life. the pussification of society is to blame - a man can't even display his distaste for homosexuality these days without wayward looks. it's so sad.

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownGhost View Post
    Dude, get off your high horse. Everyone has been a target of racism here and there. People call me honky and cracker. Should I cry like a little girl like you're doing? No. I man the f*** up. I suggest you do the same especially since this is example is not racially motivated.
    This is sexist they should be able to man/women the **** up. You PIG!
    My life is better then yours.

Say goodbye to this thread, because it’s the last time!
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Thread Information