Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Absalom outplayed?

To be honest i do not care much. I had a fun age! Hope the next one will be even better ;)

Alone they are weak, united they are strong.
    pewpew

no balls no glory (c) BMW

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by jamin View Post
    everyone knows land > nw crown. even bishop said it :)
    Same way everyone knows Rage has more of those land crowns than you and your kingdom. What kjeldorian meant was the 'real' crown was the one that was not influenced and shaped by kingdoms who have nothing to do with the crown race. We've been receiving hits from random ghettos who we have not touched the entire age the last 3 days razing down our explored province and a nap break from Bio. Also did not have someone give us a WW bonus for the sake of having us try to win land. You and kygal have some nice friends there. The difference is we compete on skill while you have a long list of people who just prefer for you to win so they give you a war they know 100% results in a loss to them while simultaneously ghettos who have nothing to do with the race and who we never randomed all age decide to raze us. Anyone is smart can see this, the same thing happened when Simians decided to give hoh a crown.

Jamin you can talk all you want but record and reputation shows it is nothing by words. Go look in the ranking archieve the last 30 ages and you will see what I am talking about. Unlike you we are not given anything, we take it. Have fun in the ghetto

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Same way everyone knows Rage has more of those land crowns than you and your kingdom. What kjeldorian meant was the 'real' crown was the one that was not influenced and shaped by kingdoms who have nothing to do with the crown race. We've been receiving hits from random ghettos who we have not touched the entire age the last 3 days razing down our explored province and a nap break from Bio. Also did not have someone give us a WW bonus for the sake of having us try to win land. You and kygal have some nice friends there. The difference is we compete on skill while you have a long list of people who just prefer for you to win so they give you a war they know 100% results in a loss to them while simultaneously ghettos who have nothing to do with the race and who we never randomed all age decide to raze us. Anyone is smart can see this, the same thing happened when Simians decided to give hoh a crown.

Jamin you can talk all you want but record and reputation shows it is nothing by words. Go look in the ranking archieve the last 30 ages and you will see what I am talking about. Unlike you we are not given anything, we take it. Have fun in the ghetto
    I feel i should point out that if you have that many kds that wish to deny you a crown then you need to consider your reputation or attitude to others. Diplomacy is a skill after all.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Veteran
    From what I've got according to rankings HoH has 4 land crowns and 3 NW, Rage has 3 land and 6 NW :).
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

proteus is forgetting rage has it easymode with abs :)
    Has he won any crowns outside of it I wonder.
    pewpew

no balls no glory (c) BMW

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by amokchen View Post
    proteus is forgetting rage has it easymode with abs :)
    Has he won any crowns outside of it I wonder.
    I won one outside of Abs. I was pointing out if we have it "easy mode" Hoh has it easy mode times ten as all of the top non-Abs kingdoms mainly go after the 2-3 kds they see as the biggest threats and do not target hoh. When was the last time a top non abs kd such as pulse/elit/flogger/realest/fratzia/etc ever engaged hoh? They essentially aim to take out the kingdoms they see as the biggest threats and ignore hoh.

Also we hardly have it easy mode as Abs basically wins half the time and non-abs the other half. In ages with strong non-abs alliances we have it quite hard in Rage as these kingdoms put up a very good fight and target us more often than not as they are us as the main threat. I would not have it any other way as it gives us great competition and beating such kingdoms is much more meaningful than ages where you have 1 main contender that loses and the rest of the age is spent trying to farm land from oor kingdoms.

Bishop its not diplomacy it's the non-abs kingdoms prefer for hoh to win over abs because they 1) want to disrupt the nap and make abs weaker 2) dislike abs as abs kingdoms defeat them but hoh never really fights the top threats so they are neutral towards them. Abs on the other hand must fight the top threats because if they do not no one will.
    Last edited by Proteus; 05-06-2013 at 17:56.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Hunter View Post
    From what I've got according to rankings HoH has 4 land crowns and 3 NW, Rage has 3 land and 6 NW :).
    How far back have you looked? Also hoh has 3 land crowns not 4.

More or less as ive seen it HoH targeted Simians or we targeted them for many ages. Once winner was decided after first war they had easy street after this. So they had a considerable amount of handicap being allied with absalom all meanwhile being with good status with anti-abs except for Simians.
    I am willing to agree with Proteus here. Most of anti-abs let HoH be and targeted absalom. Unlucky us stats speaks for HoH when they had us beat 3/4 times in war? No one ever picked them up after this or before we challenged them. Just like Proteus pointed out. Rage and HoH cant be compared at all.
    I am anti-abs side and that is my pov. But they still crowned. So good for them i guess. Absalom should never been holding thier hand for as many ages as they did.

This age was no different really. HoH hit us OOW from our Havoc fight, despite if Cats all ready was waving us. When two top KDs hit our orcs army in and PF+BG active we could never recover good enough to give HoH a good fight. We were more or less their only threat. They took us out, they proceeded and won the age. Well, they beat Melee also early age.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Enthusiast
    When was the last time a top non abs kd such as pulse/elit/flogger/realest/fratzia/etc ever engaged hoh?
    Couple ages ago Insolence, we waved hoh when they were #1 and we #2 in land. One age later we warred and won them.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    There isn't a single kd in the game that isn't a part of the crown race. Everyone is open to hit everyone. That's what makes the land/nw crowns legitimate over the war ones. Work on your public image and maybe you won't have ghettos razing you to try and deny you a crown.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    There isn't a single kd in the game that isn't a part of the crown race. Everyone is open to hit everyone. That's what makes the land/nw crowns legitimate over the war ones. Work on your public image and maybe you won't have ghettos razing you to try and deny you a crown.
    People will always hate the best no matter one's image. You should know that, Lebron hater. :)
    #sinners <---click to join

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I hate lebron because hes a lying hypocrite douchebag. If he blows out his ankle tomorrow and can never play another game of basketball and stops being the best I'll still hate him for being a lying hypocrite douchebag.

There are lots of reasons people don't like abs aside from their success.

Oh heavens... How I've tried and tried to stay out of forums. But alas... Proteus speaks, so I shall 'retal' :D

First off, yes, people like HoH more than ABS. Why? Maybe because for the most part, we're a friendly group of people, we play fair, we don't sh*t on our friends or enemies. And sure, sometimes that works against us. It is a warring game after all.

Do you dominate every age? Perhaps... But it's easy to dominate when its 3 or 4 vs 1. What chance did AMA have when they were faced with all of ABS? Atleast HoH treated them fairly. We were prepared to war them, Elit knew this. But what we weren't prepared to do, and what we didn't do, was double hostile them, we didn't notice them when they had a previous engagement with Havoc.

So that's why people like HoH more than you. It's certainly nothing against your winning personality...

And on that note, I should state that I no longer speak for HoH. I have resigned my position at HaLL of Heroes. Stoffi should be happy now. ABS I know will celebrate. But after much debate all age, and getting pretty tired of fighting allies rather than enemies, it's time to give it up. Though I wish HoH the very best, always.
    Last edited by KyGal; 05-06-2013 at 23:56. Reason: Darned typos!

Fact is, your kd has a terrible reputation, far worse than ours, that's why you have randoms hitting and razing you eoa, that's why no one wants to war you or give you land...thats why you have to cry to <unnamed> and BEG him to give you land and you promise to disband from abs for an age if it happens, that's why you have to beg simians to break cf and give you land, and that's why you have to backstab mw...all in a 1 week period. in the words of kuhan (whom you owe money too but you won't pay up cuz you have no honour and class): saD.
    Last edited by jamin; 06-06-2013 at 00:22. Reason: to protect my source
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

Thread Information