Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Absalom outplayed?

HaLL of Heroes together with the HaLL alliance used to have the worst rep possible in utopia when it was an alliance. Then HaLL of Heroes allied with Absalom to be HaLL of Absalom and got to cruise freely for some 10 ages, having the Absalom kds fight all the hard wars and enemies for them, while HoH cruised the top, pretending to be the nice good guys. Even got them a few crowns they else never would had won. And before u HoH dudes start to object to this: How many crowns and top finishes did u have before u got the abs friendship? Exactly

Of course they gonna have a better rep among the other top kingdoms these last few ages. They never fought any of them.

I never once said HoH is great, my statement is the story of the pot and the kettle. Proteus claiming greatness in a time when it's not that hard to win crowns cuz of lack of player base. Pointing the finger at us having a bad reputation when he clearly hasn't looked in the mirror lately. He has zero credibility and zero reason to be pointing any fingers or making any claims. When Rage can disband from abs and fight 4 top allied kd's back to back for a kd win, they can get my respect....so I'll say this again Proteus...you can stop flapping your fingers on the keyboard spouting useless drivel until you can back your words up without sounding like a huge hypocrite.

/end
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I just don't understand how people who can so strongly dislike each other can willingly help each other succeed. Just seems crazy to me.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    I just don't understand how people who can so strongly dislike each other can willingly help each other succeed. Just seems crazy to me.
    " Thin Line Between Love & Hate " - The Persuaders
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

They secretly love each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by jamin View Post
    Fact is, your kd has a terrible reputation, far worse than ours, that's why you have randoms hitting and razing you eoa, that's why no one wants to war you or give you land...thats why you have to cry to <unnamed> and BEG him to give you land and you promise to disband from abs for an age if it happens, that's why you have to beg simians to break cf and give you land, and that's why you have to backstab mw...all in a 1 week period. in the words of kuhan (whom you owe money too but you won't pay up cuz you have no honour and class): saD.
    I never once said HoH is great, my statement is the story of the pot and the kettle. Proteus claiming greatness in a time when it's not that hard to win crowns cuz of lack of player base. Pointing the finger at us having a bad reputation when he clearly hasn't looked in the mirror lately. He has zero credibility and zero reason to be pointing any fingers or making any claims. When Rage can disband from abs and fight 4 top allied kd's back to back for a kd win, they can get my respect....so I'll say this again Proteus...you can stop flapping your fingers on the keyboard spouting useless drivel until you can back your words up without sounding like a huge hypocrite.

/end

You are dumber than you look. You are referring to elit (aka elitbg) I obviously 100% knew what I was doing when I pmed him and knew the logs would be shared, its common sense that people share logs. You did not even read them correctly. I was obviously drawing him out to prove something. People are always saying Abs should drop hoh, Abs should play as separate kingdoms, etc. So I said fine I'll do it, if you pay me for it in land. I obviously knew he was not going to do it and wanted to prove something to everyone. If you ask for something bad enough, it gets put into your hands and you can make it happen but don't its on you.

Seriously your lack of comprehension shows why you are only a peon who is meant to take orders but will never be a good leader.

As for the other stuff you said, there is still no explanation why Baka who is leading for the 2nd half of the age gave you a war last week of the age and why BIO kingdom NAP BROKE us the last week of the age, a nap which they in fact requested by the kingdom of BIO and simultaneously broken by them to do razes. Put two and two together if you are smart enough.

The fact of the matter is it was very easy to take your crown from you using the same methods that you do, we are better and faster than you and it would have been an easy thing. But why bother it is a crown with an asterisk and we in Rage do not have such things. Our crowns are won, not given to us by other kingdoms just because they like someone else more. Sure NW is not as prestigious as land but atleast we earned it and it was not given to us. In fact people tried to take it from us and give it to you hence the gangbang from random ghettos we have not touched all age and the nap break from bio.

You can enjoy your asterisks but skill and reputation is something that yellow text against a black background cannot give you for anyone who is truly good and unbiased at this game knows that your kingdom is not #1 or even #3, there is actually a list of several kingdoms that come before you and that will always be the case...

And FYI I never claimed to be the greatest of all time or even one of them. In my opinion ASF is. Several people currently playing that are better than I am, you guys just do not belong on that list. You can say all you want about me but facts remain facts, I am far better than you ever will be. Like I said when you *personally* lead a kingdom to a crown come talk to me, until then seriously be quiet little girl.

Quote Originally Posted by KyGal View Post
    Oh heavens... How I've tried and tried to stay out of forums. But alas... Proteus speaks, so I shall 'retal' :D

First off, yes, people like HoH more than ABS. Why? Maybe because for the most part, we're a friendly group of people, we play fair, we don't sh*t on our friends or enemies. And sure, sometimes that works against us. It is a warring game after all.

Do you dominate every age? Perhaps... But it's easy to dominate when its 3 or 4 vs 1. What chance did AMA have when they were faced with all of ABS? Atleast HoH treated them fairly. We were prepared to war them, Elit knew this. But what we weren't prepared to do, and what we didn't do, was double hostile them, we didn't notice them when they had a previous engagement with Havoc.

So that's why people like HoH more than you. It's certainly nothing against your winning personality...

And on that note, I should state that I no longer speak for HoH. I have resigned my position at HaLL of Heroes. Stoffi should be happy now. ABS I know will celebrate. But after much debate all age, and getting pretty tired of fighting allies rather than enemies, it's time to give it up. Though I wish HoH the very best, always.
    You are supposed to be smarter than this.

1. AMA vs all of Abs? Rage and HOH never fought AMA this age. So that for one is incorrect.
    2. Hoh plays fair? Prior to Simians scandals, HOH had the worse reputation in the game and it goes way back, before I even joined Abs. I used to play in PBS and after losing the AWAR to Abs coalition, the non-Abs side had an EOA NAP with entire Abs and its allies (including HoH). Later in the age HoH nap broke PBS and hit it's cow which was being sat by me. When I went to hoh and showed them the nap logs they just laughed and said there is no nap. I was only sitting the cow and later repaid them when I farmed hoh's cow who was #1 at the time and took away his crown. After that I let matters rest....Fast forward to this age, you double hostiled Simians. When BBB held your position in hoh, you double hostiled other kingdoms and called it "hoh unleashed."

Yes some people like hoh better than they like us. And some kingdoms like us better than hoh. A lot of players do not like my kingdom specifically for things I have personally said about them and not how we have actually treated them in game. We played them fair 1v1 and straight up and afterwards I said the suck, etc. They received fair play from us though and there is no denying it.

The bottom of the line here is BB does not like us for several reasons. It boils down to me trash talking them AND beating them at the same time which is a really bad combination that will piss anyone off. I mean who wants to lose to the guy who trash talked you. Its infuriating. EOA they had the chance to impact the crown by giving you a war knowing they'd lose it and you'd get WW bonus and they did it. The only purpoe to having a war you 100% know you will never win is to shape the charts. As a point of reference , last age when we waved BB eoa they retal warred us, went fort and razed and refused to CF. Big difference.

The other fun fact is that baka leads BB this age, baka used to lead bio who nap broke us last 3 days of the age for absolutely no reason, and of course you got the war to help give you #1. Had we not been nap broken as well as gbed by all sort of ghettos who WE NEVER RANDOMED you still would have lost in spite of the WW from BB.

You can deny all of this publicly but deep down you know it is true as this is too much of a 'coincidence'. We could have taken your win away using the same methods but as I said it has an asterisk, same one as the win you have when Simians farmed out to you a few ages ago. We prefer to have 1 crown without an asterisk than two crowns with asterisks.

3. You used to play in BIO, full blown aabs. We talked about it plenty of times and both have logs, you readily know Rage treated you fairly.

We engaged your kingdom and farmed your cow in a fair 1v1 fight using no assistance whatsoever. After that bio developed a grudge against us which still exists to this day (bio nap breaking us last 3 days of the age and baka giving you a WW eoa).
    -You received fair 1v1 play and lost.
    -You received smack talk from me due to baka being cocky for no reason
    -After this you guys ****played Rage every age from full blown double team 2x in 2 separate ages, trying to offer purplehaze money to napbreak Rage after a failed bouncewave, farming gold from flogger in Pulse to double team us, and of course giving you a war with the sole purpose of shaping the charts to make us lose.

You've been allied with Abs for a while and have seen us play. You have seen Rage doubled and still play 1v1. You have seen people farm gold against us and do other lame things, we still played 1v1.

Bottom line is you can make any excuse you want to. Congrats on your crown, hope you enjoy it even though it is tarnished by the events I mention above. It is very different from the win in age 51. Yes we got doubled that age but at least you gained your acres *AGAINST* the will of other kingdoms rather than them willing giving it and no one nap broke us to aid your win.

Nothing more to say here really, I know deep down you do know and acknowledge the things I say here but admitting so publicly would be political suicide and I do not expect you to.
    Last edited by Proteus; 06-06-2013 at 04:08.

wow proteus, tl:dr

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by gergnub View Post
    wow proteus, tl:dr
    my man

Wow Proteus... just.. .wow...

Lol...replies say more than I ever could. The only people who believe your bull**** Proteus are already knee deep in it. Everyone else just could care less.

Oh I did read the last line of yours..you know it's true but you can't admit it because it's political suicide.
    Well..you're a douche, and if you deny it, it makes it true. If you don't respond to it, it make's it true. This is a fun game isnt it?
    Last edited by jamin; 06-06-2013 at 07:27.
    Epic White Mage

Lol...replies say more than I ever could.
    Didn't say I disagreed with him. Just surprised he typed so much.

ASF has trained him well, write a novel and it hides the bs.
    Epic White Mage

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    The fact of the matter is it was very easy to take your crown from you using the same methods that you do, we are better and faster than you and it would have been an easy thing. But why bother it is a crown with an asterisk and we in Rage do not have such things. Our crowns are won, not given to us by other kingdoms just because they like someone else more. Sure NW is not as prestigious as land but atleast we earned it and it was not given to us. In fact people tried to take it from us and give it to you hence the gangbang from random ghettos we have not touched all age and the nap break from bio.
    Winning is winning. All of this whining that they didn't deserve it is moot. There are no asterisks on the rankings page. If you COULD have done something to win then either do it or stfu and don't you dare complain that you could have won but chose not to. Self handicapping ftw.

Oh, beastblood gave them an easy war win? I'm pretty sure they gave you an easy war win too after you had already handed them their asses a first time. I didn't see HoH in here complaining that they were giving you a ton of free acres early in the age and how it wasn't fair and how if you crowned then you didn't earn it.

Forum Fanatic
    Winning is winning. All of this whining that they didn't deserve it is moot. There are no asterisks on the rankings page. If you COULD have done something to win then either do it or stfu and don't you dare complain that you could have won but chose not to. Self handicapping ftw.

Oh, beastblood gave them an easy war win? I'm pretty sure they gave you an easy war win too after you had already handed them their asses a first time. I didn't see HoH in here complaining that they were giving you a ton of free acres early in the age and how it wasn't fair and how if you crowned then you didn't earn it.
    Palem there is a difference between giving someone a WW EOA last week when you know 100% you will lose and hwat effect it has on the charts and chain warring someone all age to block them from whoring and pumping (what they did to us last age). Also they refused to war us EOA last age and went fort and raze-retalled. You are a smart guy you should know this. And we were bigger than them last age without the BB wars. They cfed the entire server, fought 0 wars, and pumped all age while Abs took down the AABS contenders.

Bottom line here is before the NAP hoh had won 0 crowns. Abs has won many crowns. There you go.

The irony of Proteus bottomline is that while hes saying without Absalom hoh would be nothing is that withou absalom Rage would be nothing. All crowns Rage has gained is thanks to abs.

Thread Information