Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sillcats says goodbye

Veteran

Sillcats says goodbye

We had a great time together but things ends and this is the end of cute cats. I'll be leaving the game at eoa and the kd decided it was time to call it quits. We would like to thank the good part of the community; those who have played nice, happily shared our games in wararforums and provided fun challenges.

From me personally, a big thank you to all the cute kitties who played with me over the last years; you've all contributed to creating something pretty special in terms of atmosphere and kd identity. This is the starting vision me and uhum put up 3 years ago when we took over a shell and started to recruit - it's a fun read and shows why we included Ghetto in the kd name: http://pastebin.com/DYCBUkGP

In the first year(s) we showed it to everyone we recruited, but as we kept winning on that level it was too easy and we kept moving upwards despite never having that as intention, also increasing activity expectations and similar. The last few ages the fun started to go down and the cuddliness decreased as things like GB's and similar affected our way of playing and made us more active, more competitive and also put higher demands on leaders, which was never intended or could really work with the real life assignments we have.

We had a real good run, however, beating many kd's, losing to a few, and generally having a lot of fun throughout the ages.

Many huggles from SillCats - and thanks for all the shinies!
    Silldiest

Veteran
    Thanks for the awsome time Elurin! I hope the changes in your life wil work out great!

~ Kees
    My former contribution to a kingdom known by many names
    [ Palindromes - Stuck inside my head - Dinner is Served - Doom & Bloom Seed Co. - Foxtonomy - First Impressions ]

=^..^= SPGC !! =^..^=
    It is I the Three Musketeers, Alpacahontas, Appetitical ManiaC, Twerk it Harder Make it Better

"\*.Pyromaniacs.*/"

News Correspondent
    <3 you gonna miss you. Best monarch I ever had.

Regular
    NOOO!!!! Elurin. This is a huge blow for the game.

Postaholic
    Elurin: you were awesome silnarch!

Silcats from all ages: I <3 you and wanna grouphug you!!
    Silly

Post Fiend
    Best monarch ever! Had loads of fun playing with you, hope you drop by on irc every now and then :) Without you there is no cats, I hope all cats find a good home and maybe one day we can return :D

Veteran
    sad times :(
    pew pew. Absolutely none of my nubs speak for my kingdom.

Post Demon
    Why does real life have to be so annoying right? Well I hope you enjoy your time away... Sleep better, stress during the day less, and spend less time on ur smartphone. :) Some very welcome changes.

Always enjoyed watching u guys goof around yet slay some kds at the same time as having fun.

Forum Addict
    gg elurin, shame to lose you.

Forum Addict
    Elurin, we have a seat for you in SWEA!!!

Post Fiend
    With my deep respect Elurin, your a great player and have done well

Thanks to all sillies for having me in your KD. Was great fun for the short amount of time i was there. Also special thanks to Elurin for taking me in(twice) and having me in the KD for spcg last war :D
    The 4 Horsemen

*A cult worships their leader who is alive and well. A religion worships the same guy except he is dead.

um meh another 1 gone - bye bye pro kitties
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

:( buh-bye kittehs. i so wish i couldve been a part of the cuteness... too much racism and harshness going on...

GL and thanks for the fish. i mean, the show.

that's what happens when mediocre kds try to grow and realize they just can't cut it. There is a hierarchy and not everyone is capable to ascend the ranks. It's just how it goes. Props for trying and good luck with real life.

Thread Information