Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf Pack

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    I'm the wabbits :p

The people complaining are named 'Hao n Viper Praying for crown' ATM , they land-dropped like 20k acres to fight ghettos and had even asked us to war them at one point.

The people complaining are not named 'Hao n Viper'... The person complaining (Myself), is from Paragon of Duality. And with our current war finishing up, we should jump to 2nd by EoA.

As for dropping land. We were still in CF period at the end of previous war and had highly inflated land from that war, Wolf Pack was war ready and asking for a war. We offered to drop all that extra land, before we grew into it. So at the time the #1 and #2 ranked kingdom could fight the last war for the crown. So the claim that we'd have inflated BPa, etc is mute. We never grew into that land.

At worst, we would have been 500k more NW than them at start of war. But because they had less provinces, we offered to put some of ours into protection to give them a NW advantage. They didn't want to war us though.

You can say what you want, but we offered to war several kingdoms ranked in the top 20 on warring charts. We were not running from anyone, we wanted to fight the top to win the top.

Then to see the #1 war who they did, and the complete and utter lack of hits back from them is pathetic. Maybe you didn't cheat, but the war report doesn't support that claim.

Post Demon
    Or the people complaining might be paragon of duality...not sure...one of the random kds that are taking the war crown far too seriously :p

EDIT: posted at same time, guess that settles who they are.

Why didn't you just grow into your land and fight a 25 prov kd at a NW range where there is actually many 25 prov KDs?

Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    relax. no one cares about WW that much.
    Everyone needs to read this quote again...

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Or the people complaining might be paragon of duality...not sure...one of the random kds that are taking the war crown far too seriously :p

EDIT: posted at same time, guess that settles who they are.

Why didn't you just grow into your land and fight a 25 prov kd at a NW range where there is actually many 25 prov KDs?

We had about 5days 12hrs before EoA coming out of End of War CF. We didn't have time to grow into the land and complete a min time war before EoA. Keep in mind that we grew from like 40k acres to 55k acres in that war.

As for warring 25 province kingdoms... Prior to this final war, we waved EVERY kingdom within 90%-112% our NW. Including probably 10 kingdoms with 25 provinces, every one sent us a CF. It was the same kingdom list coming out of End of War CF. We didn't have time to wave and pray. We only had 5 days 12 hours before EoA.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Feint View Post
    Oh, just browse through the warring chart. Top 2 spot occupied by 20 provinces kingdom. My condolence to the third place kingdom tag as meow. Full kingdom and perfect record. Who u guys war this age? Maybe listing it down will gain more recognition. Maybe we can war each other next age as well.
    Sanctuary of Absalom, Melee Weapons, Ex Nihilo, can't remember the rest, three were ghettos.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by tola View Post
    Exactly! We were looking for a fair war. You being much smaller also means we ruin our WW % record. There's is no fun picking a fight against such a smaller and weaker KD. Before we went into war with the Pandas we didnt think things would turn out the way they did. They were much larger than us...
    I am pretty sure you should look up who pew pew is before you call them a weak kd

Enthusiast
    Here were our opponents and their current war records:

CanWe (5 of 6), Ancient Spartans (4 of 8), Absolute Power (5 of 8 and in a war), The New Breed (5 of 7), Primal Instinct (5 of 9 and current warring us), Green Firm (4 of 6) and 2 ghetto's with under 50% win ratio. (2 of 5 and 1 of 4).

Our loss came from CanWe but it still was a good war.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by DeDLySMuRF View Post
    The person complaining (Myself), is from Paragon of Duality. And with our current war finishing up, we should jump to 2nd by EoA.
    Then to see the #1 war who they did, and the complete and utter lack of hits back from them is pathetic. Maybe you didn't cheat, but the war report doesn't support that claim.
    I wouldn't take it to hard being #1 in the WW crown just means u were able to get lots of wars fast not that your wars were fun. Being 20 players or less means your wars arent usually that hard and as a perfect example theres a good chance the kd they war'ed really was just that inactive (report them if u think it was fake). Just be happy knowing you're in a good & friendly KD Dedlysmurf. My kd has war'ed you guys twice in the past 4 ages and have always had fun...thats a bigger deal.

Our loss came from CanWe but it still was a good war.
    That's probably because they were the only decent kingdom on your list.
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

Veteran
    Actually, I find it rather funny that Wolf Pack takes the ww crown. It shows that you don't neccerarily have to be a hyperactive and organised 25 player kd to win a crown^^
    Lets hope it inspires other less organised kd to also compete for it next age :)

Enthusiast
    I'd like to point out that we sent out war invites to not only Wolf Pack but also pew pew and wabbits. None of them accepted our End of Age war invites though.

Strategy Moderator
    I'd like to point out that we sent out war invites to not only Wolf Pack but also pew pew and wabbits. None of them accepted our End of Age war invites though.
    not all kds like eoa fights, i offered one to another kd told them it'd be just for fun we wouldn't try to force a win or require any withdraws...no terms just eoa smash smash have some fun get to know eachother. got turned down. it happens. As for your targets though

Quote Originally Posted by flutterby View Post
    That's probably because they were the only decent kingdom on your list.
    What flutterby said the best kd on your list was CanWe try to get more wars like that they re more fun than any crown ever wouldb

Veteran
    I'd like to point out that we sent out war invites to not only Wolf Pack but also pew pew
    You did not. At least not to the monarch.
    pew pew. Absolutely none of my nubs speak for my kingdom.

Post Demon
    Alternatively, you could stop land dropping like pussies and fight people your size instead of needing to bump your bpa/wpa and draft pump by land dropping? You had 4 days of EOWP to pump, if you can't figure that out then you don't deserve the crown any more than wolf pack does, because you were trying to find a smaller KD to farm off of just like they were. They just did a better job at it.

I can only grin when I see all these comments in here about us finally winning the WW-crown. :)

As mentioned before we were very close a few times already in previous ages so we know what we are doing. Kind off disrespectfull to talk faul about it if you ask me.

We warred only bigger KD's and thats what brought us the win and we are proud of it. This was no easy age at all with some active friends leaving due to real-life stuff. Luckely we recruited some good-spiritted guys that were eagre to learn the ropes of warring. We pushed hard the last few weeks after some internal shifting and ended up on top, no shame in that....just pride!

We didnt war "easy" ghetto's so we didnt get the wins cheap as some of you are mentioning. Just check our warlogs if you are interested.

No idea how to quote but I love Milkmans post:
    Milkman

Actually, I find it rather funny that Wolf Pack takes the ww crown. It shows that you don't neccerarily have to be a hyperactive and organised 25 player kd to win a crown^^
    Lets hope it inspires other less organised kd to also compete for it next age :)

Amen to that, we'll fight you no problem ;P

Thread Information