Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf Pack

Don't turn your back on the Wolf Pack.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    Don't turn your back on the Wolf Pack.
    If Wolf Pack wants a war with us at any point in time, all they need to do is ask. We will oblige them with one.

You mind wind up in a body bag tho.

Why is 7/8 and 7/10 both > 7/7??? :(

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    You mind wind up in a body bag tho.
    Pity we didn't get a chance to war again this age. Saw ur kingdom getting near us but we went to war a kingdom 5 million bigger. BOB is crazy.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownGhost View Post
    I'm not in a top kingdom. I'm in a ghetto like you hence I know what I'm talking about. Also, it's not that you choose not to play in the top. It's that you're incapable.
    True in some way. U need much more skills in politics other than possessing good activity and warring strategy. Nap talk. Refer to other thread how MW had to negotiate from getting waved for staying in top 10. Definitely not my cup of tea.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Brilliant View Post
    I am pretty sure you should look up who pew pew is before you call them a weak kd
    Look at pew pew's comment, and you will understand what I meant. IDK who he is, and what's their situation right now, but the power balance he described is a joke to either side.

Regular
    No I had it right the first time. It's worthless.
    clearly this thread proves you wrong.

And to the rest around here talking stuff about 20 province KDs...
    There is Utopia outside of your meager 10 top KDs with 25 provinces. Way more utopia than your little gated community. If you erase any achievable title from the 20 province KDs there is no reason for 70% of players to stay, other than to look up to you and worship you (and obviously you would LOVE that, because apparently you lack the feel of accomplishment or importance).

Doesnt change the fact that WW crown is ghetto nub crown. Especially since my perfect war record isnt enough to outrank silly kds that loses warars
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by tola View Post
    clearly this thread proves you wrong.

And to the rest around here talking stuff about 20 province KDs...
    There is Utopia outside of your meager 10 top KDs with 25 provinces. Way more utopia than your little gated community. If you erase any achievable title from the 20 province KDs there is no reason for 70% of players to stay, other than to look up to you and worship you (and obviously you would LOVE that, because apparently you lack the feel of accomplishment or importance).
    The fact is tola, the top have alot more ability to get 90% of kingdom on for waves and at random times then you would ever believe. Their game mechanics understanding is also alot greater then most. if they wanted to win ww crown they would just go with 18 provs and smash all the 20provs. Hell i think 15 players from the top with 3 of the top leaders could beat most 20 ww kds. and with 23 players they could beat most of the 25 prov kds. Until you actually war at the top you wont understand how much more active they are compared to yourself

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Brilliant View Post
    The fact is tola, the top have alot more ability to get 90% of kingdom on for waves and at random times then you would ever believe. Their game mechanics understanding is also alot greater then most. if they wanted to win ww crown they would just go with 18 provs and smash all the 20provs. Hell i think 15 players from the top with 3 of the top leaders could beat most 20 ww kds. and with 23 players they could beat most of the 25 prov kds. Until you actually war at the top you wont understand how much more active they are compared to yourself
    Agree. Tola, face the fact... TOld u that I am speaking from personal experience. Maybe u can try achieving ww crown next age based on full kingdom. Think u will become the one switching role complaining abt how easy is for 20 provinces kingdom to get war and war wins. War win chart is good. But too biased in some way, resulting the latter worthless. Too many incidents had tainted the war win crown. Fake wars, selecting on warring opponents and etc.

Post Demon
    I'm not in a top kingdom. I'm in a ghetto like you hence I know what I'm talking about. Also, it's not that you choose not to play in the top. It's that you're incapable.
    With almost 80% wave participation in a full kingdom, I wouldn't call our kingdom a ghetto.

Putting us in the same category as kingdoms that can't pull a wave is showing how limited and crude your ingame vocabulary is. Because if that's your classification for this, then you must be the type of person who classifies athletes doing Olympic marathons in the same category as out of shape people who huff and puff after 5 minutes of running.

If you stick behind that claim, you'll forgive me if I don't take anything else you say in this thread too seriously.

FYI, the last KD we warred this age had this to say about us:

You guys have the best chains we have seen all age. You should be much higher ranked. Even better than the chains from Legacy in 10th spot.

So yeah, feel free to think of your kingdom as a ghetto, but for my part, I consider that a ghetto, we are not.
    Last edited by Magn; 04-06-2013 at 08:37.

Quote Originally Posted by Magn View Post
    With almost 80% wave participation in a full kingdom, I wouldn't call our kingdom a ghetto.

25/25 or ur a ghetto
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    25/25 or ur a ghetto
    Than, we have nothing else to discuss.

We'll just have to agree to disagree.

I'm seriously skeptical though that some KDs manage to do 25/25 every wave without cheating: Probabilities due to RL circumstances are not on your side for this.

Using your metric, I doubt very much that there is a single non-cheating KD on this server who isn't a ghetto.

Forum Addict
    Wow, better than legacy? Can share further? Magn from which kingdom and which kingdom made that comment?

Thread Information