Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf Pack

Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    Doesnt change the fact that WW crown is ghetto nub crown. Especially since my perfect war record isnt enough to outrank silly kds that loses warars
    Anyone who nitpicks well enough can get perfect war record. Congrats on having 7 though, rather impressive. Why don't you war more or war bigger opponents next age then, might just get you the 'ghetto nub crown'

Quote Originally Posted by Brilliant View Post
    The fact is tola, the top have alot more ability to get 90% of kingdom on for waves and at random times then you would ever believe. Their game mechanics understanding is also alot greater then most. if they wanted to win ww crown they would just go with 18 provs and smash all the 20provs. Hell i think 15 players from the top with 3 of the top leaders could beat most 20 ww kds. and with 23 players they could beat most of the 25 prov kds. Until you actually war at the top you wont understand how much more active they are compared to yourself
    Perhaps you're right, perhaps your wrong. But the fact is we'll never know unless they prove it. Also, TWP never claimed (1) to understand the game mechanics better and (2) to be more active than any other KD. We do our best but we still have our own life to live.

Quote Originally Posted by Feint View Post
    Agree. Tola, face the fact... TOld u that I am speaking from personal experience. Maybe u can try achieving ww crown next age based on full kingdom. Think u will become the one switching role complaining abt how easy is for 20 provinces kingdom to get war and war wins. War win chart is good. But too biased in some way, resulting the latter worthless. Too many incidents had tainted the war win crown. Fake wars, selecting on warring opponents and etc.
    There are advantages to a 20prov kd and there are advantages to a 25prov kd. With the amount of WWs on our kd page, you think TWP haven't been waved by some random 25prov kd to farm off land/sci? And do we get to retal? If you want to be a 25prov kd and farm off 20prov kds, suck it up and stop complaining. As for fake wars, TWP certainly didn't participate in any and selecting warring opponents, everyone does that.

It has been a tumultuous age for TWP but we scraped it off with a tinge of good luck. Have fun next age guys. (And perhaps a bit more luck)

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Magn View Post
    Than, we have nothing else to discuss.

We'll just have to agree to disagree.

I'm seriously skeptical though that some KDs manage to do 25/25 every wave without cheating: Probabilities due to RL circumstances are not on your side for this.

Using your metric, I doubt very much that there is a single non-cheating KD on this server who isn't a ghetto.
    My kingdom is not able to cOnjure all 25 players for wave. In all my wars, we give button. Kinda miss the feeling of pushing button and waving hard.

Pew is 25/25 on all major wars w/o cheating.
    Thats what we are trying to tell you. Different league bro
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Forum Addict
    So who twp war with before for this age?

1-2-3
    Last edited by Binar; 04-06-2013 at 09:21. Reason: silly spam
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

So who twp war with before for this age?
    No idea.

no nitpicking. I belive we have warred stronger kds then you and your kingdom will ever war :P
    Stronger activity/strategy-wise most probably. Size-wise and number of provs in relativity, I don't think so. I never said you nitpicked, was just saying that any KD that nitpicks CAN get perfect war record.
    And if you can really get 25/25 for a wave, that is truly impressive. Your kd is truly highly committed to it's cause. Probably explains the 7/7.

Post Demon
    Wow, better than legacy? Can share further? Magn from which kingdom and which kingdom made that comment?
    Well, I won't tell you if you intend to beat them up for making that comment :P.

They have been very courteous with us and I don't want to bring trouble upon their KD in the future for making that comment.

Pew is 25/25 on all major wars w/o cheating.
    Thats what we are trying to tell you. Different league bro
    Ok, so maybe you all live in the same time zone, but I have a hard time believing that everyone in your KD always put the game in front of RL no matter what happens in their RL.

But let's assume that your KD is everything you claim and you make perfect waves practically all the time: don't be such a sore winner that you won't give KDs below you even a second look and classify them all in the same basket.

Nobody likes a "second place is the first loser" mindset.

That's not how life works.

You won't be the first in most things (actually, you're lucky if you can be the first at even one thing) and that needs to be good enough for you.
    Last edited by Magn; 04-06-2013 at 11:30.

Regular
    Here's the deal with PewPew...

Game Date April 20 of YR14
    Real Date Tue, 28 May at 13:56 GMT+00:00
    Sender The Conniving Baroness Binar of Nubwegian 1 (x:x)
    Recipient King Orion the Sorcerer of AH-64 Apache (x:x)
    Subject y0

I hear ur looking for a landdrop-war scenario. We are up for that.

Whatya say?

-----

Game Date April 23 of YR14
    Real Date Tue, 28 May at 16:14 GMT+00:00
    Sender King Orion the Sorcerer of AH-64 Apache (x:x)
    Recipient The Conniving Baroness Binar of Nubwegian 1 (x:x)
    Subject Re:y0

The gap between us is fairly large, but it might be posaible. let me check with the guys. thanks> The Conniving Noble Lady Binar of Nubwegian 1 (7:5) said: > > I hear ur looking for a landdrop-war scenario. We are up for that.

Whatya say?

-----

Game Date April 23 of YR14
    Real Date Tue, 28 May at 16:29 GMT+00:00
    Sender The Conniving Baroness Binar of Nubwegian 1 (x:x)
    Recipient King Orion the Sorcerer of AH-64 Apache (x:x)
    Talked to my guys, we might be able to help landdroppping, but it seems they think the honor/sci disadvantage was a bit to large :/
    Maybe we can arrange for something next age though?

ohhh also, go and vote for me in the forums :P I reaaaallly wanna beat Anri
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...a-​crown

you can visit on us IRC :)
    irc.utonet.org
    #pewpew

//Binar

-----

Game Date May 3 of YR14
    Real Date Tue, 28 May at 20:48 GMT+00:00
    Sender King Orion the Sorcerer of AH-64 Apache (x:x)
    Recipient The Conniving Baroness Binar of Nubwegian 1 (x:x)

Our honor is going up in flames from the intra-kingdom razes. That 20% honor penalty is a killer. Usually, we come out of pwcf, and spend 3 days sending out "free land" messages while dispatching our elites on random targets. When push comes to shove, we send out "Either you hit us or we hit you" messages.

But we're running out of time. That last war went on longer than necessary. We couldn't find any takers, and when finally found one, these guys asked for 24 hour pre-war. So that burnt a day. And then they dragged out the war, only surrendering after we had taken them from a 800K NW lead to a 1.2mil NW deficit.

And per usual dragged-out wars, 1/3 of the kingdom gets really fat, while 1/3 of the kingdom gets really lean. We're expecting to drop another 3K land, regardless of opponent.

At what size would you be comfortable warring us?

-----

Then no response
    Last edited by orion11380; 04-06-2013 at 12:07.

Regular
    Look, I'm not accusing PewPew of anything. They seem like a very well organized kingdom. I have no doubts in their ability to fight, hence the offer. Maybe they didn't respond because a war came up. Whatever.

I'm only posting the above for the sake of clarification, in refuting their claim that we were never in contact with them.

Regular
    Look, I'm not accusing PewPew of anything. They seem like a very well organized kingdom. I have no doubts in their ability to fight, hence the offer. Maybe they didn't respond because a war came up. Whatever.

I'm only posting the above for the sake of clarification, in refuting their claim that we were never in contact with them.

Regular
    Doesnt change the fact that WW crown is ghetto nub crown. Especially since my perfect war record isnt enough to outrank silly kds that loses warars
    Well, boohoo..
    I'm sorry your top pro KD has lost the crown to an inferior nub KD.
    Envy much?

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Brilliant View Post
    The fact is tola, the top have alot more ability to get 90% of kingdom on for waves and at random times then you would ever believe. Their game mechanics understanding is also alot greater then most. if they wanted to win ww crown they would just go with 18 provs and smash all the 20provs. Hell i think 15 players from the top with 3 of the top leaders could beat most 20 ww kds. and with 23 players they could beat most of the 25 prov kds. Until you actually war at the top you wont understand how much more active they are compared to yourself
    Oh, I do understand. And I know what you are saying is right. Be that as it may, they are NOT doing so. We are satisfied with our one achievable crown (that quite frankly sums up the real essence of utopia to most players). There are different crowns to give around, and different goals for different KDs. cool...

Agree. Tola, face the fact... TOld u that I am speaking from personal experience. Maybe u can try achieving ww crown next age based on full kingdom. Think u will become the one switching role complaining abt how easy is for 20 provinces kingdom to get war and war wins. War win chart is good. But too biased in some way, resulting the latter worthless. Too many incidents had tainted the war win crown. Fake wars, selecting on warring opponents and etc.
    Yeah... not gonna do that. Because you're right. We have found ourselves debating KD size a few times, with wars and WWs in our minds, and the decision was 20 province KD is the most comfortable for finding as many wars as possible. I sure can't see anything wrong with that.
    I won't be complaining, just as I haven't once complained about NW, acres and honor being a no-no for 20 province KDs. There's just no way to compete.
    Last edited by tola; 04-06-2013 at 13:03.

Time to vent..do y'all not realize that we are losing more and more players? It's not the alliances, it's not the game, it's not the game mechanics that are causing that. It is the loudmouth elitist morons that have to spout their mouths cause they think they are better than everyone else.
    Undoubtedly there are some very good leaders of really good kingdoms out there. But how many of y'all started off in a t10 kingdom? If you make all the 20 province and less kingdoms feel uncomfortable so they will quit, where will you get players to fill up your ranks?
    So next time you feel the urge to belittle somebody I hope you keep that in mind. It is one thing to rile up your competition, quite another to discourage the new player base.

For all those competing outside of the top 10, keep playing and have fun and just ignore them :) we need you!

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Noob View Post
    No idea.

Stronger activity/strategy-wise most probably. Size-wise and number of provs in relativity, I don't think so. I never said you nitpicked, was just saying that any KD that nitpicks CAN get perfect war record.
    And if you can really get 25/25 for a wave, that is truly impressive. Your kd is truly highly committed to it's cause. Probably explains the 7/7.
    Notsureifsrs.

PewPew beat Sanctuary and MeleeWeapons last age, you juts don't know who PewPew is :p

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mir View Post
    Time to vent..do y'all not realize that we are losing more and more players? It's not the alliances, it's not the game, it's not the game mechanics that are causing that. It is the loudmouth elitist morons that have to spout their mouths cause they think they are better than everyone else.
    Undoubtedly there are some very good leaders of really good kingdoms out there. But how many of y'all started off in a t10 kingdom? If you make all the 20 province and less kingdoms feel uncomfortable so they will quit, where will you get players to fill up your ranks?
    So next time you feel the urge to belittle somebody I hope you keep that in mind. It is one thing to rile up your competition, quite another to discourage the new player base.

For all those competing outside of the top 10, keep playing and have fun and just ignore them :) we need you!
    At least 90% of the people playing this game never read the forum, other then age start/end data and changes.
    Those people don't quit cuz idiots act like they are the best in the game and consider making the most noise on a forum as proof of their skills.

Its more likely people quit cuz they end up in a ghetto that has no clue and/or doesn't teach them how to play the game and end up getting razed ingame.

I know so many people who enjoy playing ghetto just cuz they don't want to be anywhere near crowns.

ps.
    Any kingdom who wants to proof they are a great warring kingdom, go beat Freeakstyle.
    That'll impress me a lot more then winning the ghetto bashing crown.

Thread Information