Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Evil Intentions Recruiting !!!

Evil Intentions Recruiting !!!

Risen from the past Evil Intentions is now back !

Hyper Active Warring KD needs 1-2 new recruits

We offer :
    irc channels, public and private
    bot for intell storage
    whatsapp group
    active and helpfull KD

We Seek:
    social persons
    idle irc
    activity to play avian
    willing to share contact info

pm me or find Frank - Henrik7 in #undesirable - #evilintentions
    Last edited by Tagtnok; 03-06-2013 at 21:23.

Post Fiend
    We still probably need 1 active war loving maniac, all you need is to be friendly and super active and love war. We seek to improve the 7/7 war record from last age, by adding a few wars, so need 1 that love to war and can be active and send army out the moment its back, no slackers with 1-2 hours between army in until its out in war time :)

If your interested in a fun friendly warring KD then find me or Frank on IRC #evilintentions or #undesirable

Hey, Im very interested in joining. I'm just coming back after taking the last 2 ages off. I was in Redemption/Sentinals (possibly you've heard of them), they were a very active warring KD that went 4/4, 5/5, 6/6 about 7 ages ago. I'm super active and have an analytical approach to the game. Ive typically played hybrid A/M, but am open to change. I'm also willing to share contact info and engage on a social level with the KD. Please follow up with this post if you're interested.

THanks

Bump !!!

New recruits always promise so much ... need 2 players who can meet up to our activity, to take over a Fa/My and a UD/Ta come chat at #undesirable or #evilintentions

You got what it takes ? join our public channels now !

Post Fiend
    Now is the chance to join us, we need 2 new players seeking fun and love to war.

So msg me here or find us on IRC and see if its something for you :D

http://chat.mibbit.com/?server=irc.u...evilintentions

active and experienced attacker here. played for a semi successful warring kd last age but a personality conflict between myself and the new king leads me to look elsewhere this age.

during war my army is always out and I know what im doing but am also willing to follow kd plans/goals.

Post Fiend
    Okay guys 1 spot left in a weird fun active warring kd, be fast if your interested, bet you wont regret it :D

Hi i would be interested in joining.
    I played this game once literally 10 years ago, then i was so young i didnt really understand anything. Then again i played it about 4-5 years ago, i understud a lot more back then, but i am guessing my english wasnt all that perfect still then.

Now i am 21 years old nearly 22, and wish to give it another go. Do not know why but for some reason this game always has attracted me, i never play any text browser games but there is something about this that makes me want to come back.

In activty i got nothing but time. I am the type of a guy who will log on every tick waiting for them last few mins to pass to see the update.

Last time i palyed i remember i was always a fairy mystic all magic. I dont really want that path anymore. I am interested in a heavy attacker.

I also noticed you say "activity to play avian" , i was looking to be a heavy attacking orc or undead, is that out of the question?

Post Fiend
    Not out of the question, so drop by and have a chat with us, but hurry up last spot will hopefully be filled in next 24 hours :)

But we do run some heavy attackers, so that wont be an issue to be something else than avian!

I am not an IRC user, i tocuhed that prgoram years ago. I got it on my computer but i do not know how to connect to your server.

I can go File>Select Server>Add but i do not know what info to enter.
    Last edited by SwiftShadow; 11-09-2013 at 14:52.

Quote Originally Posted by SwiftShadow View Post
    I am not an IRC user, i tocuhed that prgoram years ago. I got it on my computer but i do not know how to connect to your server.

I can go File>Select Server>Add but i do not know what info to enter.
    port: 6667
    server: irc.utonet.org

/join #evilintentions

Hope you find what you looking for! Evil intentions FTW
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    port: 6667
    server: irc.utonet.org

/join #evilintentions

Hope you find what you looking for! Evil intentions FTW
    There is

Description : Where i guess i add what ever i want? it is for me to identefy it?
    IRC SERVER: irc.utonet.org
    Port: 6667
    Group: What do i add here?

where do i put the /join #evilintentions

EDIT:

Okay i left the group blank added that info, then typed /join #evilintentions to the new box that opened, it connected me.... But i am alone there? or in the wrong place.

EDIT:

Nvm finally found it, i would delete this post if i could
    Last edited by SwiftShadow; 11-09-2013 at 16:46.

Quote Originally Posted by SwiftShadow View Post
    There is

Description : Where i guess i add what ever i want? it is for me to identefy it?
    IRC SERVER: irc.utonet.org
    Port: 6667
    Group: What do i add here?

where do i put the /join #evilintentions

EDIT:

Okay i left the group blank added that info, then typed /join #evilintentions to the new box that opened, it connected me.... But i am alone there? or in the wrong place.

EDIT:

Nvm finally found it, i would delete this post if i could
    I make sure to try and guide the next person better :)
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Post Fiend
    I need 1 new player asap to replace a terrible recruit, we love to war, atm 1/1 but looking for 2nd war as soon as eowcf ends, so msg me or frank on irc if your interested, but hurry up only 1 spot to fill :)

http://chat.mibbit.com/?server=irc.u...evilintentions

Post Fiend
    Thx for the great interest people, we found our new guy, so sadly no longer needing 1. But again thanks for all the interest, but sadly only able to pick 1 :)

Thread Information