Thread: Vet Returning

Vet Returning

Hey looking for an active KD who likes to war. I haven't played for 4-5 years but i played the 8 years before that. Mostly interested in a legit KK trying to win the WW crown (if thats such a thing) very active able to keep army in/army out in wars. Msg me, serious KD's only plz.

Hello Apotheosis! Welcome back to Utopia!

Modesty, a semi-casual warring kingdom is recruiting at the moment and we're looking for heavy attackers to join us in this new age. We would definitely love to have you around due to your immense experience and I believe your needs matches our requirements.

I can't really drop you a private message as you require 5 posts to send or receive private messages. Any chance you use IRC? If you do, please drop by #modtemp for awhile to have a chat with us. Also, this is our recruitment thread if you would like to find out more about us:http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...sty-Recruiting

Recruitment

Greetings mate,

The Revolution would love to give you an opportunity to earn your place within the KD, and be an integral part to our KD's many victories this age! We have roles available in both pure T/M (faery or elf) and pure attackers (Avian or Undead Clerics). We are a warring KD that has won the War Win crown previously, and I would love to bring in as many people within my ranks that have the correct aspirations such as yourself. If you are interested in our KD, please contact me on Skype as this is our KD's method of communication, and is mandatory to all but only a handful of long term players <3

If you are interested in chatting with me on Skype (text-based chat only) I would love to have the opportunity of getting to know one another so we can both determine if we are a good fit for one another ;)

My Skype Username is: theiss420

Please include who you are if you do not mind, thanks and good luck in your hunt for a home either way.
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...he-crown-goes- - #1 War Wins with 8/8 Wars, Age 55.

Post Fiend
    Hi, were you still looking? Let me know if you are ::)

stop by #acra.public for a chat.
    we're an active warring kd.

Forum Addict
    If you're interested in trying land/nw crown let me know. :)

Thread Information