Thread: Old player looking for a KD

Old player looking for a KD

I've been playing off and on for the last 12 years. I've player attacker, mage, and T/M roles.

I'm looking for a Warring KD that is pretty active. I'm looking to play a heavy attacker this age.

I understand that in war time alarms are set for attacks and that there must be constant communication.

Lets talk in #canwe-public on utonet

We have all your keywords mentioned above,warring kd,active,heavy attacker ;)

cya soon
    CanWe

stop by #acra.public for a chat, active warring kd.

Hi Paintball26, Modesty is recruiting heavy attackers for the new age and we would definitely love to have you with us, seeing how you know the importance of communication and army in/army out. Please look at http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...sty-Recruiting for more information. You can drop by #modtemp on Utonet to find out more :)

hi, if you are keen, My kd is recruiting. We are an active warring kingdom gunning for war win crown this age. We currently have 22 people and are looking to add more. We are looking for a pure attacker, undead/tact (preferably) who is good at following orders and make 2 uniques a day. We have a very closely knitted kingdom. We have many experienced players and are more than happy to teach and help you get back into the game.

PM me.

Join our kd of oldies if you like. No alarms for the oldies but well organised, active warring kd. Looking for an Undead/Cleric.

pm me if you are interested.

Post Fiend
    hey mate,
    Stop by to #confessions.
    We are old old warring KD. Minimum 6,7 war per age. Most of KD are experienced oldies with some fresh blood ;)
    Come for chat.

Cheers,
    Loke

Thread Information