Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rumors to be true?

Quote Originally Posted by jamin View Post
    rofl...
    #proteusmad #nolandcrown4rage #yoloswag #whereskuhansmoney
    Where is the LIKE button??? Can I petition to get a "like" button on forum posts??? LOL

Now behave yourself Jamin, no wonder you're a bad element!

Quote Originally Posted by Zav View Post
    thecoon was too much
    Too much of a good thing :)
    The 4 Horsemen

*A cult worships their leader who is alive and well. A religion worships the same guy except he is dead.

Post Demon
    Zav if me n Trae fly out to watch TI3 this year how far do you live from seattle?

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Some of the bad element has left hoh but those cannot be considered to be 'top players' in any circles.
    You really don't have a clue do you...
    Retired
    ~HaLL of Mankind .::. HaLL of Blackguards .::. HaLL of Heroes .::. HaLL of Knights .::. HaLL of Force~

Quote Originally Posted by DDodge View Post
    Zav if me n Trae fly out to watch TI3 this year how far do you live from seattle?
    About five hours

Quote Originally Posted by brickwolfman View Post
    Too much of a good thing :)
    I agree completely.

Forum Fanatic
    what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas Darkz..

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by KyGal View Post
    Where is the LIKE button??? Can I petition to get a "like" button on forum posts??? LOL

Now behave yourself Jamin, no wonder you're a bad element!
    So wait you guys consider yourselves top players?

Quote Originally Posted by jamin View Post
    rofl...
    #proteusmad #nolandcrown4rage #yoloswag #whereskuhansmoney
    Nice try but when you are better than someone you disregard things said by lowly noobs such as yourself. Until you lead a top kd your nothing but a little angry noob.
    Last edited by Proteus; 06-06-2013 at 14:55.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Zav View Post
    About five hours
    meh Too far

Regular
    Here's a little fun fact:

Statistics of the 50s:

Land Crowns:
    HoH : 3 (51,54,57)
    Rage: 1 (52)

Networth Crowns:
    HoH : 2 (51,54)
    Rage: 2 (52,57)

Total crowns:
    HoH : 5
    Rage: 3

Average finish - Land:
    HoH : 3,5

Average finish - Networth:
    HoH : 3,375
    Rage: 3,125

Total land HoH : 2,273,016 (avg: 284,127)
    Total land Rage: 2,346,191 (avg: 293,274)

Total networth HoH : 450,951,725 (avg: 56,368,966)
    Total networth Rage: 462,639,639 (avg: 57,829,955)

Proteus you keep talking about how bad a kingdom HoH is/has been yet the difference between Rage and in results in the 50s is pretty much non-existent. Rage has a slightly better average finish while HoH has 60% more crowns than Rage. If HoH is that bad and their players are noobs, then surely Rage is equally bad and their players equally noob. That being said I personally believe that both kingdoms actually have a good playerbase and leadership, tho Rage suffers from having the most narcissistic player currently in the game in their leadership. No need to name names, we all know who I'm referring to.

You like to talk about how HoH has had an easy ride and that you take all the hard fights to let them cruise to the top, yet for many ages HoH has been accused of blocking for ABS to let them cruise to the top. With regards to all the so called battles you did for us, let's talk reality. In ABS and certainly when it comes to you there's a phenomena: "To tall dips", for a long time HoH has respected that which meant we lost out on a lot of battles we would have wanted. And every time we managed to get a war you and others would freak out about how we were taking your targets, your land and eventually your crown. Which lead to threats of getting waved by our own ally. So stop with the lame song about you doing our battles for us and start facing reality.

I have the utmost respect for several people in ABS but you are a thorn. When people raze Rage EOA it's not because HoH ask them to but because of you. When people dislike ABS it's because of people like you. ABS's biggest problem is that they let you be their face to the world.
    Retired
    ~HaLL of Mankind .::. HaLL of Blackguards .::. HaLL of Heroes .::. HaLL of Knights .::. HaLL of Force~

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by wartague View Post
    Here's a little fun fact:

Statistics of the 50s:

Land Crowns:
    HoH : 3 (51,54,57)
    Rage: 1 (52)

Networth Crowns:
    HoH : 2 (51,54)
    Rage: 2 (52,57)

Total crowns:
    HoH : 5

Average finish - Land:
    HoH : 3,5

Average finish - Networth:
    HoH : 3,375
    Rage: 3,125

Total land HoH : 2,273,016 (avg: 284,127)
    Total land Rage: 2,346,191 (avg: 293,274)

Total networth HoH : 450,951,725 (avg: 56,368,966)
    Total networth Rage: 462,639,639 (avg: 57,829,955)

Proteus you keep talking about how bad a kingdom HoH is/has been yet the difference between Rage and in results in the 50s is pretty much non-existent. Rage has a slightly better average finish while HoH has 60% more crowns than Rage. If HoH is that bad and their players are noobs, then surely Rage is equally bad and their players equally noob. That being said I personally believe that both kingdoms actually have a good playerbase and leadership, tho Rage suffers from having the most narcissistic player currently in the game in their leadership. No need to name names, we all know who I'm referring to.

You like to talk about how HoH has had an easy ride and that you take all the hard fights to let them cruise to the top, yet for many ages HoH has been accused of blocking for ABS to let them cruise to the top. With regards to all the so called battles you did for us, let's talk reality. In ABS and certainly when it comes to you there's a phenomena: "To tall dips", for a long time HoH has respected that which meant we lost out on a lot of battles we would have wanted. And every time we managed to get a war you and others would freak out about how we were taking your targets, your land and eventually your crown. Which lead to threats of getting waved by our own ally. So stop with the lame song about you doing our battles for us and start facing reality.

I have the utmost respect for several people in ABS but you are a thorn. When people raze Rage EOA it's not because HoH ask them to but because of you. When people dislike ABS it's because of people like you. ABS's biggest problem is that they let you be their face to the world.
    Your post is hilairous. You are also the same guy kygal told me about that does not want to run rogues in his kingdom every age, only noobs do not see the value of rogues. The other overrated kingdom who never ran them is Fury and we all know how they ended up.

Also have you ever heard of statistics or taken a course? What you used used in not a representative sample. The only reason you used age 50s is because those are the only ages hoh has crowns in. This is completely biased and is only meant to show what you want it to show. If you use all of the ages both kingdoms were in existence the results be very lopsided and not in your favor. Go ask syntico who is an expert on this sort of thing or anyone else who is not from hoh or rage.

The 2/3 of the crown you guys won in the 50s was a joke too. Two of them were *GIVEN* to you by kingdoms who did not want to see Abs crown. Age 51 was a legit crown. The next crown you got was the one that Simians deliberately farmed out to you. You know it, Simians knows it, everyone knows it. The one you won this age was also given to you out of charity by BB becsause they have a major grude with us and do not want us to win. Do you really consider a win over a kingdom that is *not in range* to war you and 120k acres smaller prestigious or worthwhile? Are your standards that low and are you that desperate? Before Simians farmed you a crown, Rage had beat *all* of the anti-abs kingdoms that age starting with Old School and then taking out BIO which put us #1. Let me remind you that bio FARMED hoh that age. Yes they farmed you and you were out of the race. The only reason you did not get farmed again after war was because we took them on. Had we done nothing bio would have won that age with their elf rogue setup. Only reason you won anything was because Simians farmed out to you. That crown does not count for anyone who is concerned. Both Rage AND Sanc were way bigger than you and Sanc was supposed to fight Simians, you only crowned because they were mad at Sanc and wanted to spite everyone by farming out.

Lastly dude you are not even a top player. Seriously do not talk to me again, with your age 50s bs. Before HOH allied Abs you had 0 crowns, zero. And you were nap brakers. You nap broke PBS at the end of the alliance war when JOAB was defeated. Prior to the NAP you had 0 crowns but Rage had many. Go and re do your statistics and include all ages before age 50 and you will see how lopsided it is. The fact that you even put that in is you are pretty much aware if you compare our kingdoms side by side after the server merge you results pale in comparison.

Furthermore lets talk about warring. You have not even beat any top kingdom in war. The age bio won crown they lost in war to Rage but utterly farmed your undead setup. The age after they farmed you again with their elf rogue setup. We beat them both ages back to back. Enough said there. The only time you ever discussed wanting to fight AMA this age was when you wanted to vulture them after Havoc had already done all the heavy lifting. Pathetic.

Post Fiend
    I'm sorry crowning 15 ages ago doesn't mean crap right now. You sound like a washed up college ball player talking about his glory days while pumping gas.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Karazy View Post
    I'm sorry crowning 15 ages ago doesn't mean crap right now. You sound like a washed up college ball player talking about his glory days while pumping gas.
    We won several crowns lately including this age. Learn to read dude, when you compare two kingdom you compare their ENTIRE record not some select samples.

If you want to figure out if Kobe is better than Jordan will you only look at a couple of seasons or the entire career?

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Also have you ever heard of statistics or taken a course? What you used used in not a representative sample.
    have u? the 8 ages 50-57 numbers he used can generate stastical significance, and using a difference of means test can show your kd is equivalent to HoH as of late. When you consider he used 8 of 57 ages the relative streagth of those values go up ( ie using the sample size of 8 on a population of 57 makes your 2 kds even more similar according to the math). At least if you're going to insult know that math to back it up...may i suggest http://www.amazon.com/Statistics-Dum.../dp/0470911085

<3 On a more serious note HoH might not be as ""good" of a kd as yours Proteus but they have done well as of late so its hard to diss them.
    Last edited by Persain; 06-06-2013 at 19:27.

Post Fiend
    You have to look at them both in their prime. Some players stick around after they're no longer useful. Jordan would be a classic example. Would you use the end of Jordan's career in your comparison? I wouldn't. He was washed up.

Thread Information