Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rumors to be true?

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Your post is hilairous. You are also the same guy kygal told me about that does not want to run rogues in his kingdom every age, only noobs do not see the value of rogues. The other overrated kingdom who never ran them is Fury and we all know how they ended up.

Also have you ever heard of statistics or taken a course? What you used used in not a representative sample. The only reason you used age 50s is because those are the only ages hoh has crowns in. This is completely biased and is only meant to show what you want it to show. If you use all of the ages both kingdoms were in existence the results be very lopsided and not in your favor. Go ask syntico who is an expert on this sort of thing or anyone else who is not from hoh or rage.

The 2/3 of the crown you guys won in the 50s was a joke too. Two of them were *GIVEN* to you by kingdoms who did not want to see Abs crown. Age 51 was a legit crown. The next crown you got was the one that Simians deliberately farmed out to you. You know it, Simians knows it, everyone knows it. The one you won this age was also given to you out of charity by BB becsause they have a major grude with us and do not want us to win. Do you really consider a win over a kingdom that is *not in range* to war you and 120k acres smaller prestigious or worthwhile? Are your standards that low and are you that desperate? Before Simians farmed you a crown, Rage had beat *all* of the anti-abs kingdoms that age starting with Old School and then taking out BIO which put us #1. Let me remind you that bio FARMED hoh that age. Yes they farmed you and you were out of the race. The only reason you did not get farmed again after war was because we took them on. Had we done nothing bio would have won that age with their elf rogue setup. Only reason you won anything was because Simians farmed out to you. That crown does not count for anyone who is concerned. Both Rage AND Sanc were way bigger than you and Sanc was supposed to fight Simians, you only crowned because they were mad at Sanc and wanted to spite everyone by farming out.

Lastly dude you are not even a top player. Seriously do not talk to me again, with your age 50s bs. Before HOH allied Abs you had 0 crowns, zero. And you were nap brakers. You nap broke PBS at the end of the alliance war when JOAB was defeated. Prior to the NAP you had 0 crowns but Rage had many. Go and re do your statistics and include all ages before age 50 and you will see how lopsided it is. The fact that you even put that in is you are pretty much aware if you compare our kingdoms side by side after the server merge you results pale in comparison.

Furthermore lets talk about warring. You have not even beat any top kingdom in war. The age bio won crown they lost in war to Rage but utterly farmed your undead setup. The age after they farmed you again with their elf rogue setup. We beat them both ages back to back. Enough said there. The only time you ever discussed wanting to fight AMA this age was when you wanted to vulture them after Havoc had already done all the heavy lifting. Pathetic.
    Haven't played with him in a while but Wartague is a pretty good player. And if you want to remain allies with HoH it will be good if you stop bad mouthing them on the forums. Remember the crown in age 52? We blocked Inzzo(The most "competent" aabs kd that age) for you and u had 0 opponents for the rest of the age.

I'm not the type who likes to air dirty laundry in public, I suggest whatever problems you have with the current HoH you take it offline. And if you have issues with specific ex-players, I suggest you take it offline too but that's up to you.

Veteran
    40s:

Land:

HoH - 2, 6, 5, 6, missing, 6, missing, missing, missing, missing
    Rage - 5, 7, 2, 1, 4, 3, 2, 8, 3, 1

NW:

HoH - 2, 5, 4, 3, missing, 7, missing, missing, missing, missing
    Rage - 4, 7, 2, 1, 4, 3, 1, 8, 3, 2

30s:

Land:

HoH - missing
    Rage - 9, 3, 3, 5, 2, 3, 1, 5

NW:

HoH - missing
    Rage - 10, 2, 4, 5, 1, 3, 2, 6

20s:

HoH: Land (1), NW (1)
    Rage: missing

*Note: HoH is missing more or less after age 46 till age 23. Rage is on rankings since age 32.

From what we can see in the 40s, Rage has 4 crowns vs 0 for HoH. In the 30s it is 2>0, and in the 20s it is 2 crowns for HoH (there was still no Rage). So in total we have:

Land:
    HoH - 4
    Rage - 4

NW:
    HoH - 2
    Rage - 5

Crowns might be almost equal, but Rage has a more dominant presence in the top 3 during 30s and 40s. But I have a question. Since when is Proteus a leader in Rage. Because somehow he talks about Rage's all time success as his personal :).
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    How is HoH vs BB any less legit than MW vs Rage?

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Hunter View Post
    40s:

Land:

HoH - 2, 6, 5, 6, missing, 6, missing, missing, missing, missing
    Rage - 5, 7, 2, 1, 4, 3, 2, 8, 3, 1

NW:

HoH - 2, 5, 4, 3, missing, 7, missing, missing, missing, missing
    Rage - 4, 7, 2, 1, 4, 3, 1, 8, 3, 2

30s:

Land:

HoH - missing
    Rage - 9, 3, 3, 5, 2, 3, 1, 5

NW:

HoH - missing
    Rage - 10, 2, 4, 5, 1, 3, 2, 6

20s:

HoH: Land (1), NW (1)
    Rage: missing

*Note: HoH is missing more or less after age 46 till age 23. Rage is on rankings since age 32.

From what we can see in the 40s, Rage has 4 crowns vs 0 for HoH. In the 30s it is 2>0, and in the 20s it is 2 crowns for HoH (there was still no Rage). So in total we have:

Land:
    HoH - 4
    Rage - 4

NW:
    HoH - 2
    Rage - 5

Crowns might be almost equal, but Rage has a more dominant presence in the top 3 during 30s and 40s. But I have a question. Since when is Proteus a leader in Rage. Because somehow he talks about Rage's all time success as his personal :).
    I was talking about kingdoms not leaders, otherwise we would be comparing myself to others rather than the kd. By no means do I take credit for the kds success as I have been one if the many people who helped make it good during its life, same way as any US president cant lay claim to making his country great.

Anyways I am going to conclude posting here. As Take****a said my issue is with former hoh players spewing inaccurate info who have either left or been removed, not the people currently in charge. My most sincere apology goes out to whoever is currently playing in hoh.

Good luck next age to everyone. Time to see what elitbg has in store for us all.

Forum Addict
    Did proteus just compare himself to the US president?

Quote Originally Posted by munk View Post
    Did proteus just compare himself to the US president?
    Nothing less would suffice when talking about Proteus.

Forum Fanatic
    This is the third of THREE CONCURRENT threads in which Proteus has had it out with one or more HOH members. And I read all the posts, Lol. Geez you guys are veterans at repeating yourselves.

Darkz we all prayin for DJs safe return ... alone and scared, wandering the mojave desert ...

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy View Post
    I'm sorry crowning 15 ages ago doesn't mean crap right now. You sound like a washed up college ball player talking about his glory days while pumping gas.
    Wow what a word picture
    Blowing down homes since 2005
    Group Forum Trolling is a wonderful Kingdom bonding Activity.

Was that necessary Proteus? Absalom is Absalom, you should be happy you guys crowned.
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

Regular
    Your post is hilairous. You are also the same guy kygal told me about that does not want to run rogues in his kingdom every age, only noobs do not see the value of rogues. The other overrated kingdom who never ran them is Fury and we all know how they ended up.
    Again you don't know ****. If anyone ever pleaded for rogues in HoH it was me.

Also have you ever heard of statistics or taken a course? What you used used in not a representative sample. The only reason you used age 50s is because those are the only ages hoh has crowns in. This is completely biased and is only meant to show what you want it to show. If you use all of the ages both kingdoms were in existence the results be very lopsided and not in your favor. Go ask syntico who is an expert on this sort of thing or anyone else who is not from hoh or rage.
    First of all you might wanna check your history again. Secondly, yeah I have heard of statistics, yes I have taken courses, yes I know more than you about statistics. I could have chosen to go back to mid 40s where HoH reentered the scene, it wouldn't change much of the picture. It would give Rage another crown. But as so often before you completely missed the point of the post, namely to point out that HoH are no where near as bad as you like to make them in all your factless posts.

The 2/3 of the crown you guys won in the 50s was a joke too. Two of them were *GIVEN* to you by kingdoms who did not want to see Abs crown. Age 51 was a legit crown. The next crown you got was the one that Simians deliberately farmed out to you. You know it, Simians knows it, everyone knows it. The one you won this age was also given to you out of charity by BB becsause they have a major grude with us and do not want us to win. Do you really consider a win over a kingdom that is *not in range* to war you and 120k acres smaller prestigious or worthwhile? Are your standards that low and are you that desperate? Before Simians farmed you a crown, Rage had beat *all* of the anti-abs kingdoms that age starting with Old School and then taking out BIO which put us #1. Let me remind you that bio FARMED hoh that age. Yes they farmed you and you were out of the race. The only reason you did not get farmed again after war was because we took them on. Had we done nothing bio would have won that age with their elf rogue setup. Only reason you won anything was because Simians farmed out to you. That crown does not count for anyone who is concerned. Both Rage AND Sanc were way bigger than you and Sanc was supposed to fight Simians, you only crowned because they were mad at Sanc and wanted to spite everyone by farming out.
    Dude you make me laugh. Again you not only speak if things of which you have no knowledge. But you also affirm what I posted earlier which makes your posts about HoHs easy ride even more pathetic.
    "Both Rage AND Sanc were way bigger than you and Sanc was supposed to fight Simians". How was Sanc or Rage suppossed to fight Simians when the fact was that Simians waved HoH? The fact that you feel we stole your fight just affirms what I said about your pathetic attitude, back then you also tried to threaten us to give you acres cause we "stole your fight" and "took your acres"

Lastly dude you are not even a top player. Seriously do not talk to me again, with your age 50s bs. Before HOH allied Abs you had 0 crowns, zero. And you were nap brakers. You nap broke PBS at the end of the alliance war when JOAB was defeated. Prior to the NAP you had 0 crowns but Rage had many. Go and re do your statistics and include all ages before age 50 and you will see how lopsided it is. The fact that you even put that in is you are pretty much aware if you compare our kingdoms side by side after the server merge you results pale in comparison.
    Dude you don't have a clue who I am or what kind of player I am.
    Just because people aren't no life narcissistic little fools like you who absolutely needs to have their name known by the entire community it doesn't say anything about their quality as players. And besides you have no clue how many crowns I do or do not have.

Furthermore lets talk about warring. You have not even beat any top kingdom in war. The age bio won crown they lost in war to Rage but utterly farmed your undead setup. The age after they farmed you again with their elf rogue setup. We beat them both ages back to back. Enough said there. The only time you ever discussed wanting to fight AMA this age was when you wanted to vulture them after Havoc had already done all the heavy lifting. Pathetic.
    So what we lost a couple of wars, guess what, it happens. But stop talking about stuff you don't know **** about, and stop twisting the truth to your own liking. Now you say we didn't want to fight AMA until after Havoc. You know damn well that is a lie. We yet again made the mistake of honoring that one of the ABS kingdoms called dips.

I was talking about kingdoms not leaders, otherwise we would be comparing myself to others rather than the kd. By no means do I take credit for the kds success as I have been one if the many people who helped make it good during its life, same way as any US president cant lay claim to making his country great.
    roflmao here goes the narcissism again.....

Anyways I am going to conclude posting here. As Take****a said my issue is with former hoh players spewing inaccurate info who have either left or been removed, not the people currently in charge.
    Dude if there's anyone who should keep his mouth shut about spewing inaccurate info it's you, yeah you Proteus. You keep talking without facts, bending truths and down right lying. What ever makes the truth fit into your distorted self god image.
    Retired
    ~HaLL of Mankind .::. HaLL of Blackguards .::. HaLL of Heroes .::. HaLL of Knights .::. HaLL of Force~

dorje was last spotted heading into the grand canyon with no donkey, the last thing he whatsap'd us was, 'No pokemon' I don't know if Sanctuary will survive this :( he also took Sanctuary's best looking eye candy player and my personal motivation -- bb next age suckers

Regular
    So we are screwed? even before age started...
    Sanctuary Of Absalom

the crown is lost and we haven't begun ...

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

I have no respect for a person who makes a gentleman's bet then renegs.
    Anything Proteus says is bs as far as I'm concerned, every word, because if he can't be trusted to keep his word with one thing, how can we be sure he is not lying about everything else?
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

Quote Originally Posted by jamin View Post
    I have no respect for a person who makes a gentleman's bet then renegs.
    Anything Proteus says is bs as far as I'm concerned, every word, because if he can't be trusted to keep his word with one thing, how can we be sure he is not lying about everything else?
    I think it's hysterical that people actually believed he was going to pay it. Which is worse, him not paying it or people being naive to think he would? That being said.. it's time to gtf over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

Thread Information