Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Rumors to be true?

Quote Originally Posted by flutterby View Post
    I think it's hysterical that people actually believed he was going to pay it. Which is worse, him not paying it or people being naive to think he would? That being said.. it's time to gtf over it.
    I dunno how many actually believed Proteus would pay up or not(Personally I would trust any deal made over the internet about as much as I'd trust the most politicians, which is to say not at all).
    But that isn't really relevant anyway, it doesn't change the fact that he was very vocal and public about making that bet and later chickened out when he lost. And for that he deserves to be taunted and scorned ever so often.

Not at all time to get over it, it shows his character. Since proteus is quick to "make up" facts about my character, I can poke at his character. All is fair in love and war.
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

Director of Age Changes
    Proteus is quite the machiavellian figure... lol
    Maybe people will take him for real when he respects a gentleman's agreement. Wait, too late for that.
    Last edited by Avenger; 07-06-2013 at 15:03.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Veteran
    guys, proteus tried betting me the same thing before he did kuhan, i didnt accept cuz i was too poor to pay if i lost, but i can 100% guarantee if i made it, he'd have paid me, sorry bout your luck kuhan

Quote Originally Posted by flutterby View Post
    I think it's hysterical that people actually believed he was going to pay it. Which is worse, him not paying it or people being naive to think he would? That being said.. it's time to gtf over it.
    You are wrong, it must never be forgotten.
    Even twenty years for now he will be looked upon as an oathbreaker!
    pewpew

no balls no glory (c) BMW

Forum Fanatic
    From what I gathered about playing in the top last age is it is all about diplomacy / who gets to farm who eoa so I don't think rage can be annoyed bb 'farmed' out to hoh. It was just better diplomacy used by hoh or ABs/some members images annoying people enough to "farm" out to hoh. Hoh has been associated with ABs as well strongly so maybe its just player images.

Anyway. New age, New start. Let's all just have fun!

Btw was hall playing in them stats or just position uknown? If you want representable data it should be ages both competed in added up, not one where someone was not there. Also over such a large span the turnover of players / leadership in both will be greater meaning technically rage of 57 is no way close to rage of 35 etc.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    technically rage of 57 is no way close to rage of 35 etc.
    Its true. You cant compare current Rage with Rage with no Proteus!
    Last edited by Elit; 11-06-2013 at 08:08.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Welchers welch, it's the way of the world.

Thread Information