Thread: I play in Chrome. Since new age, my game looks like this

I play in Chrome. Since new age, my game looks like this

Everything looks fine before I click World of Legends - Art of War. Once I click that, though, the graphics all disappear, and the rest of the game looks like a stillborn website with no formatting, like white space with hyperlinks and disorganized text all there, but nothing else. All the in-game links work, but since there are no text input boxes or drop-down menus, I can't actually play the game like this.

Seems like all the formatting breaks somehow in Chrome -- I tried it in Firefox, and it worked fine. Once I go back out into the rest of the site, everything in Chrome works again. The login screen looks normal, the forums look normal, but everything in the actual game past the Age Select screen looks like white space with unformatted text and hyperlinks.

I repeat, I tried it in Firefox and everything looks normal and works fine there, so this is ONLY a Chrome issue. I'd post a picture, (in fact, I was going to, hence the title) but this is my first post, and you need 10 posts to post links and pics, so I cannot.

It sounds like the CSS isn't loading. I just checked Chrome on my machine and it loads ok for me. Try clearing out your cache and temp files.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

That worked. Thanks!

Thread Information