Thread: Dwarf Attacker with some FG ability

Enthusiast

Dwarf Attacker with some FG ability

Okay so I was thinking of running a dwarf attacker with the ability to cast a little FG or FB.
    The personality is what I am trying to decide.

warring kingdom.

Mage and Rogue are more defensive choices
    WH is out Merchant is out. Sage is out

So that leaves Cleric, Tact, Warrior.

Thoughts?

You left out the best personality.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    You left out the best personality.

HUH? I confused!

I think he means WH.

Clearly he meant the shepherd personality, which was always a favourite amongst dwarves =P

Post Fiend
    Mystic gives you 24 mana per day, or 12 fireballs so its not just defensive.
    36 fireballs extra over a 3 day war can do a fair bit of extra damage!

I like sage myself for dwarf, cleric will work, warrior even.

Sage if you are good at gaining science.
    Cleric for sustain
    Warrior for a prov that can be pumped easily during war if needed (600gc elite)

Sage on dwarf is a monster if played right.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Enthusiast
    The magic bonus on dorf is situational. A province shouldn't be built around it, but if you have a wpa advantage, you might as well spray and pray. It (the magic bonus) is most useful when you're chained, and have a kingdom that can feed runes.

Any attacker personality will do, with Cleric being the most natural choice. Sage? Bleh. Dorf BE doesn't effect one of the buildings a Sage really wants if they're doing it right, and Cleric/Tactician have awesome synergy with Dorf traits. With tons of science it's alright, and it's the best choice if you want to build a dorf around magic, but there are better Sages.
    Last edited by idiocy; 07-06-2013 at 05:25.

Veteran
    if you plan to do support spells and just do minor dmg to attackers/banks with FG/FB

do tact, to free up that land, that being said, the bonus from tact and quickfeet will make killer combo
    and frees up alot of land that can otherwise be used for guild/hosp whatever (possibly more farms, but i say dwarf/sage, it will null out the feed increase for those fat $#@%'s!! lol)

I would say go for dwarf sage if thats the case... High science wud help you get through that FB & FG (of course not against the opponent T/M but it is possible still)
    If played right as suggested, balanced econs, balanced science.... by mid age, you will ripe the rewards.

Thread Information