Thread: Experienced T/M Looking for a Honor/Warring Kingdom

Experienced T/M Looking for a Honor/Warring Kingdom

I've played since age 2 or so. Played attacked for about 2/3 of that time, monarch for about 1/3 of that time. Have played in some superkingdoms in the past.

Looking to run an Elf T/M. Played that last age and was in the top 10 of Elves for land, NW and honor, top 75 provinces for honor early in the age until....

King and several key members had to go on vacations or were deployed (military) and the kingdom was left in "good hands"... there were some issues clearly and I decided to go on a little Utopia break. After all these ages occasionally you need one. Anyway, if I'm what you may be looking for, reply here or message me on skype as I'm currently on a relatives computer this weekend.

Post Fiend
    hey mate, i know you're looking for T/M role but we can offer you attacker if u're interested.
    Confession of Lotus is old old warring KD. Minimum 6,7 war per age. Most of KD are experienced oldies with some fresh blood ;)
    We use irc ofc and whatsapp & facebook (!) too for quick info. Are lacking of one attacker ;)
    Stop by on #confessions if u're interested.

Cheers,
    Loke

Hey mspropst, mythos is looking for one more t/m for this age. We've been around for several years and have a solid group with active leadership. We need dedicated players who will take warring seriously and want to find a permanent home. You can come talk to us on #mythospub or tinyurl.com/mythospub if you don't have irc on the computer you're using.

Thread Information