Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NSA Surveillance

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Kemia View Post
    should I care they are listening in on my drug deals then?
    Yes. While the information gathered can not be used in court, it can be shared with state and local authorities for investigation. Also anything that you put on the internet can be accessed, and is often stored on your computer. doing your drug deals on your computer isn't that smart.....but.....neither is taking drugs. I've seen high people do some pretty dumb stuff. http://www.instablogsimages.com/imag...S1cz_16638.jpg pucker up

Personally I don't have a problem with any of this. If the citizens who founded America were still alive today, they would want to ferret out the enemies of our country living within it and Tar and Feather them. I don't feel violated when i go through security at the airport, i feel protected.

Consitution is dead

Post Fiend
    On 16 October 2013, it was announced that General Alexander and his Deputy, Chris Inglis were leaving the NSA.[4] This announcement came on the heels of four months of NSA spying revelations spawned by press-leaks made by former NSA contractor Edward Snowden.

Post Fiend
    Core Values

We will protect national security interests by adhering to the highest standards of behavior:

Lawfulness – We will adhere to the spirit and the letter of the Constitution and the laws and regulations of the United States.
    Honesty – We will be truthful with each other, and honor the public's need for openness, balanced against national security interests.
    Integrity – We will behave honorably and apply good judgment as we would if our activities were under intense public scrutiny.
    Fairness – We will ensure equal opportunity and fairness in Agency policies, programs, and practices.
    Accountability – We will be accountable for our actions and take responsibility for our decisions, practicing wise stewardship of public resources and placing prudent judgment over expediency.
    Loyalty – We will be loyal to the nation, the mission, and each other, weighing ideas solely on the merits and ensuring that decisions enjoy vigorous debate while being made, followed by unified implementation.
    Collaboration – We will cooperate with others in a respectful and open-minded manner, to our mutual success.
    Innovation – We will seek new ways to accomplish our mission, planning for the future based on what we've learned from the past, and thinking ahead to the best of our ability to avoid unintended consequences.
    Learning – We will acquire and transfer knowledge, provide the resources and training necessary for our people to remain at the forefront of technology, and individually pursue continuous learning.

NSA isn't the only player in this business, but they have these values which are useful to some of you. Others don't have any values useful to some of you.

Post Fiend
    Last edited by hllwrld; 12-01-2014 at 19:59.

Thread Information