Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fake war

Regular
    Bishop should really do what Fogtopia does in his game when this happens. Suspend accounts and return the acers from where it was farmed. Then this wont be possible.
    ∙ Monolith ∙ Pantheon ∙ Origin ∙ X ∙ Sleepy ∙ Acers ∙ Infinity ∙ Havoc of Absalom ∙ Allstars ∙ Pyromaniacs

Winner of kingdom NW crown (Pantheon)
    Winner of kingdom Land crown (Pantheon)
    Finnished top 100 NW thrice in NW (Pantheon, Havoc, Pyromaniacs)
    Finnished top 100 Land twice (Pantheon, Pyromaniacs)
    NW record 4.2M
    Land Record 18600 Acers
    Honour record peasant

why not take a vote and see what the general uto view is on the matter, fake war or not vote and if its deemed to be a FW then us as the uto community raze the **** of the 'farmers'?

less meow and more pew pew
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

Post Fiend
    lol dont think much will care this early in the age, fuzzyl...most of the bigger peeps who can razes the 'farmer' KD, will need quite alot of resources themselves to do and will rather pursuing their own acres and crowns instead of caring for this kinda things..they will on rage later on when they got hit by the same KD who pumped nicely due to this......'friend-arranged' war :P

Hope Bishop can deal with it swiftly..Since I remember as well reading what goodz said, about Bishop saying its not allowed to have alt acc/friend to quad tap for relation for farming/fake/arranged wars or whatever its called.. reset whole KD xD it wont be so bad since this is start of age i guess :P teaches other KD not to do same stunt as well..

Should really be reset for that kind of play. - Hope they get waved for all their "new" acres if no admin does anything about it.
    War is what happens when language fails.

Post Fiend
    not just acres.. honors, sci and elites/wpa/tpa from war win and eowcf period? whats the 2 KDs anyway? someone pm me with locs plx :p wanna see

The reason i lock these threads down is because they turn into target sharing, which is not allowed.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Thread Information