Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fake war

Fake war

OK without locs ...

IF this is not fake war im sheep!

Dark gheto come in utopia we choise king ( soon he invite someone old utopian friend this nub ask our monarch to make him Steward). So nub explore abit to 1k come oop and not hit ... wait till his real friends island is open. Other nubs on our island hit him 3-4 times ... but he not retal and after his friend atack in kd our kd He retal 4x not any in ragne 1 time, retal co monarch 4x to give relations ... 1h later his friend bring 18-20 ppl online and wave us. When make hostile the nub decl instant ... ( if u want to slow kd u will not decl when enemy wave start ).

For me its pureee FW ... to good i quit game soon
    Carlos The Jackal

April 14 of YR0 Dehumanized (##) invaded Ixiz (Our) and captured 37 acres of land.
    April 14 of YR0 Dehumanized (##) invaded broken tusks (our) and captured 16 acres of land.
    April 15 of YR0 Farnsworth (Our) captured 16 acres of land from Dehumanized (##).
    April 15 of YR0 Farnsworth (Our) captured 13 acres of land from Dehumanized (##).
    April 15 of YR0 Farnsworth (Our) captured 11 acres of land from Dehumanized (##).
    April 15 of YR0 Farnsworth (Our) captured 9 acres of land from Dehumanized (##).
    April 15 of YR0 We have proposed a ceasefire offer to Disturbed (##).
    April 15 of YR0 Crucified My Child (##) invaded sniffer (Our) and captured 133 acres of land.
    April 15 of YR0 sniffer (Our) recaptured 66 acres of land from Crucified My Child (##).
    April 16 of YR0 Remember (##) invaded Misery (Our) and captured 58 acres of land.
    April 16 of YR0 Parasite (##) invaded Epic Destruction (Our) and captured 53 acres of land.
    April 16 of YR0 A Welcome Burden (##) invaded HooDoo (Our) and captured 48 acres of land.
    April 16 of YR0 Remember (##) invaded Anvil (Our) and captured 6 acres of land.
    April 16 of YR0 Sickened (##) invaded Tir No Nog (Our) and captured 44 acres of land.
    April 16 of YR0 We have declared WAR on Disturbed (##)!
    April 16 of YR0 The Animal (##) invaded broken tusks (Our) and captured 50 acres of land.
    April 16 of YR0 Intoxication (##) invaded broken tusks (Our) and captured 42 acres of land.
    April 16 of YR0 The Animal (##) invaded thebackdoortohell (Our) and captured 53 acres of land.
    April 16 of YR0 Intoxication (##) invaded broken tusks (Our) and captured 39 acres of land.
    April 16 of YR0 Carlos The Jackal (Our) captured 140 acres of land from Crucified My Child (##).
    April 16 of YR0 Intoxication (##) invaded broken tusks (Our) and captured 32 acres of land.
    April 16 of YR0 Criminal (##) invaded broken tusks (Our) and captured 26 acres of land.
    April 16 of YR0 The Animal (##) invaded broken tusks (Our) and captured 20 acres of land.
    April 16 of YR0 Intoxication (##) invaded broken tusks (Our) and captured 20 acres of land.
    April 16 of YR0 Carlos The Jackal (Our) captured 92 acres of land from Crucified My Child (##).
    April 16 of YR0 Overburdened Sons of Plunder (##) invaded Tir No Nog (Our) and captured 57 acres of land.
    April 16 of YR0 Criminal (##) invaded thebackdoortohell (Our) and captured 43 acres of land.
    April 16 of YR0 Pain Redefined (##) invaded Misery (Our) and captured 34 acres of land.
    April 16 of YR0 Voices (##) invaded thebackdoortohell (Our) and captured 35 acres of land.
    April 16 of YR0 Cant imagine why I would (##) invaded broken tusks (Our) and captured 20 acres of land.
    April 16 of YR0 This Moment (##) invaded Carlos The Jackal (Our) and captured 168 acres of land.
    April 16 of YR0 Overburdened Sons of Plunder (##) invaded broken tusks (Our) and captured 7 acres of land.
    April 16 of YR0 Voices (##) invaded Anvil (Our) and captured 33 acres of land.
    April 16 of YR0 Pain Redefined (##) invaded malaysia (Our) and captured 15 acres of land.
    April 16 of YR0 Hell (##) invaded Carlos The Jackal (Our) and captured 139 acres of land.
    April 16 of YR0 Pain Redefined (##) invaded malaysia (Our) and captured 14 acres of land.
    April 16 of YR0 Pain Redefined (##) invaded malaysia (Our) and captured 13 acres of land.
    April 16 of YR0 Sickened (##) invaded broken tusks (Our) and captured 9 acres of land.
    April 16 of YR0 Crucified My Child (##) invaded Farnsworth (Our) and captured 108 acres of land.
    April 16 of YR0 Sickened (##) invaded broken tusks (Our) and captured 8 acres of land.
    April 16 of YR0 Crucified My Child (##) invaded Farnsworth (Our) and captured 74 acres of land.
    April 16 of YR0 Cant imagine why I would (##) invaded Anvil (Our) and captured 31 acres of land.
    April 17 of YR0 Cant imagine why I would (##) invaded Anvil (Our) and captured 25 acres of land.
    April 17 of YR0 Guarded (##) invaded Epic Destruction (Our) and captured 57 acres of land.
    April 17 of YR0 Carlos The Jackal (Our) captured 135 acres of land from This Moment (##) .
    April 17 of YR0 Ten Thousand Fists (##) invaded HooDoo (Our) and captured 45 acres of land.
    April 17 of YR0 Stupify (##) invaded Misery (Our) and captured 50 acres of land.
    April 17 of YR0 Stupify(##) invaded Anvil (Our) and captured 9 acres of land.
    April 17 of YR0 Sacred Lie (##) invaded First Round First Minute (Our) and captured 15 acres of land.
    April 17 of YR0 Sacred Lie (##) invaded First Round First Minute (Our) and captured 14 acres of land.
    April 17 of YR0 Sacred Lie (##) invaded First Round First Minute (Our) and captured 13 acres of land.
    April 17 of YR0 Sacred Lie (##) invaded First Round First Minute (Our) and captured 12 acres of land.

and more more attack lazy to paste....

then our Monarch raze his "friend" Trojan Horse in our gheto :)

April 18 of YR0 In local kingdom strife sniffer (our) invaded Farnsworth (our) and razed 90 acres of land.
    April 18 of YR0 In local kingdom strife sniffer (our) invaded Farnsworth (our) and razed 72 acres of land.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Why did you declare war on them if you didn't want to war them?

Also, you should email support with your suspicions if you want them to look into it.
    utopiaforums@utopiagame.com

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Why did you declare war on them if you didn't want to war them?
    He say clear they didn't want to declare war on them. Its was solo decision from vile prov.

Example: You run WW kd and we are very close friends. I'm making randoms acc till get close to your loc oop. After it when i can see your kd You send army out so i can tap you x4 and make its UF. You are waving in return and i'm declare war. This scenario was done many times in past. Only problem is becoming king but now when there is step its not hard to get one from both.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Palem i report dont worry :)

can you pm me their locs? interested to c who it is.

fakewars = for cowards
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    He say clear they didn't want to declare war on them. Its was solo decision from vile prov.

Example: You run WW kd and we are very close friends. I'm making randoms acc till get close to your loc oop. After it when i can see your kd You send army out so i can tap you x4 and make its UF. You are waving in return and i'm declare war. This scenario was done many times in past. Only problem is becoming king but now when there is step its not hard to get one from both.
    If the monarched wanted to set up a fake war, why invite another prov to grow and hit them and then raze him after you declare?

I'm not saying it's not fishy or anything, I'm just amazed at how dumb people are lol

Well monarch dont want to make fake/farm war ... He maybe just tell to his old utopian "friend" he is king on gheto kd ... friend ask loc and when understand he is near his kd .. the plan was ready ... ask him for invite ... make him co and ...

I think it was the steward who moved the meter and declared
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    If the monarched wanted to set up a fake war, why invite another prov to grow and hit them and then raze him after you declare?

I'm not saying it's not fishy or anything, I'm just amazed at how dumb people are lol
    Life in dark ghetto is really hard and unfair. I have many times acc in ghetto when don't play active and saw so many unfairness. When ppl are newbies they cant protect himself well and they are easy for fraud.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Yep steward Farnsworth with too smart Ruler name " fsdf "

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Landro View Post
    I think it was the steward who moved the meter and declared
    I forgot Stewards can declare war.
    Solves that mystery lol

Its a very convenient way to safely grow banks and use eowcf to stack up the gc needed to continue growing. It just sounds too good to be true. Fuzzy, i got locs if you want.
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Post Fiend
    hope Bishop just reset the WW and their whole KD lol to 400acres...the 1 which waved ofc.. while the other 1 have the steward deleted n maybe something else..monarch not in the clear as hes the 1 who invited the steward..can even be the same person ;) so he can do the same sh1t for next war.. keep inviting his own alt acc to give free wars to others.

Quote Originally Posted by Andr3w View Post
    hope Bishop just reset the WW and their whole KD lol to 400acres...the 1 which waved ofc.. while the other 1 have the steward deleted n maybe something else..monarch not in the clear as hes the 1 who invited the steward..can even be the same person ;) so he can do the same sh1t for next war.. keep inviting his own alt acc to give free wars to others.
    I don't think support will respond as extreme as that. I suggest you take away stewardship and be a bit more careful about who you give it to in the future. In the mean while you could start by killing him.
    Last edited by Landro; 11-06-2013 at 17:31.
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

I like to post
    We can only suspect. For sure Bishop will check and decide based on facts. After it he will get blame don't matter what he decide ;)
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Thread Information