Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fake war

Post Fiend
    Well Landro, if it really happens exactly as what the starting post said.. Its pretty sh1tty lol.. they spam explored, then fight a war they easily win due to an alt acc providing relations, then buff up those acres in eowcf.. that will get them a real sweet boost.. Should be harshly dealt with if its real..deleting just their king and resetting war win wont have much effect since this is just OOP.. so resetting their whole KD seems to be more obvious choice? you cant possibly just 'rollback' their stats to before war..

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Andr3w View Post
    Well Landro, if it really happens exactly as what the starting post said.. Its pretty sh1tty lol.. they spam explored, then fight a war they easily win due to an alt acc providing relations, then buff up those acres in eowcf.. that will get them a real sweet boost.. Should be harshly dealt with if its real..deleting just their king and resetting war win wont have much effect since this is just OOP.. so resetting their whole KD seems to be more obvious choice? you cant possibly just 'rollback' their stats to before war..

if its that big of an issue, report the fakewar, the consequences will be dealt with, if you suspect the steward of being a multi/intel prov or farm then report him as well to bishop, in the meantime seek either outside help to kill him or kill him yourself, vote in a more competent monarch and there you go, problem is temporarily solved.

thought i'd play reporter / updater :)

took the summary from a low low nw/a prov in ##:## aka the 'ghetto' to see how the war vs ##:## aka the 'farmers' was going.

THIS IS WAR ONLY!

** Summary **
    Total attacks made: 5 (367 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 3 (367 acres)
    -- Raze: 2 (162 acres)
    -- Uniques: 2
    Total attacks suffered: 48 (1,781 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 45 (1,781 acres)
    -- Plunder: 1
    -- Uniques: 21

** The kingdom of 'ghetto' **
    Total land exchanged: -1,414 (5/48)

** The kingdom of 'farmers' **
    Total land exchanged: +25 (1/0)

on a side note, 'ghetto' received 2 OOW hits (i think 1 was a plunder and 1 was a trad)
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

Post Fiend
    im not from that KD, Kemia :P I was just saying based on what was said and IF all of it is indeed facts.

those numbers seems weird.. and was said to declare asap with a following wave....? and yet "Total land exchanged: +25 (1/0)"... either summary is wrong or what was stated in starting post in wrong :p unless the wave he mentioned happened before war started i guess..

** Summary **
    Total attacks made: 10 (482 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 7 (416 acres)
    -- Ambush: 1 (66 acres)
    -- Uniques: 3
    Total attacks suffered: 63 (2,405 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 60 (2,405 acres)
    -- Plunder: 1
    -- Uniques: 29

this is after their fist hit on us .... i make 3 attack our king ambush and .... Happy CO .. make 4x to give relations

April 15 of YR0 Farnsworth (#:#) captured 16 acres of land from Dehumanized (#:#).
    April 15 of YR0 Farnsworth (#:#) captured 13 acres of land from Dehumanized (#:#).
    April 15 of YR0 Farnsworth (#:#) captured 11 acres of land from Dehumanized (#:#).
    April 15 of YR0 Farnsworth (#:#) captured 9 acres of land from Dehumanized (#:#).

Quote Originally Posted by Andr3w View Post
    im not from that KD, Kemia :P I was just saying based on what was said and IF all of it is indeed facts.

those numbers seems weird.. and was said to declare asap with a following wave....? and yet "Total land exchanged: +25 (1/0)"... either summary is wrong or what was stated in starting post in wrong :p unless the wave he mentioned happened before war started i guess..
    read......? i said that was WAR only summary
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

Although this is a ****ty situation, there is no broken rule if the owner of that province isn't a multi. It may just be a friend of the kingdom you're warring. Indeed it could be a big set-up, but you guys put your trust in this guy as steward therefore whatever decisions he makes was a result of your kingdom's decision to put him in that position. Don't think there is a rule to say that friends cannot war friends.

As said previously, be more careful who you choose as your monarch and steward.
    #sinners <---click to join

Post Fiend
    big speeches and fake histories can get people to 'think and believe' that your a suitable leader for them.. so not only the steward, the king himself can be crooked xD and steward is chosen by king, the other peeps dont really have a say in it as they got no 'votes' and they dont really care who get to be steward since most dont want these responsibilities.. and many smaller KDs, they play just to have fun, theyre not going for crown, so its more easy-going and easier to get trapped into this kind of sh1tty OOP situation that advantages the other KDs who wanna crown or get a fat buffs headstart of others...

Post Demon
    According to Bishop many times in the past, this is not a rule violation. You are allowed to invite friends to join ghettos so that you can farm them in the early age. The game will reward you significantly for this. Especially if you can repeat it throughout the age. The hard part comes later when the real kds seek you out.

Post Fiend
    hi jackal :) long time

Regular
    In www.******.com Fogtopia will suspend your account for 1000 days if you farm out to others.
    It happend to me..
    ∙ Monolith ∙ Pantheon ∙ Origin ∙ X ∙ Sleepy ∙ Acers ∙ Infinity ∙ Havoc of Absalom ∙ Allstars ∙ Pyromaniacs

Winner of kingdom NW crown (Pantheon)
    Winner of kingdom Land crown (Pantheon)
    Finnished top 100 NW thrice in NW (Pantheon, Havoc, Pyromaniacs)
    Finnished top 100 Land twice (Pantheon, Pyromaniacs)
    NW record 4.2M
    Land Record 18600 Acers
    Honour record peasant

I could have sworn bishop said it was illegal to have a friend intentionally quad to provide a button but I could easily be wrong :)

Looks like a arranged farm war, but of course no way to prove :) Can see who they are when they tag :P
    My life is better then yours.

Forum Addict
    Here's a brilliant idea. Fight back. Remove the king, get a new king/steward. Stall them for 50% nw and don't wd.

That will screw those smartasses up. Having a few provinces deleted from Intensity will also help that process.

Forum Addict
    If Bishop doesn't handle this, you guys can always farm this kd for acres in war. They will be fat without def.

mod[tiv] ... yep this happen when join in dark gheto and not get monarchy :0 this was my fault.

Thread Information