Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Rage of Abs can't Handle a now from SWEA (Funny reading)

Post Fiend
    Mansoor... Offer the CF to Proteus for $100.

I hear you might want to get the money up front though...
    Now I want to ask. Is there anything that the administration can do to stop the hits of "Cakey Cakey"? Since as I understand, it's unfair to attack into someone's war?
    - Some Nub

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownGhost View Post
    Why do kingdoms always make their own thread self-promoting themselves? Give yourself a pat on the back, big guy.
    This comes from the guy that has his old kingdom in his avatar and signature :)

Mansoor is boss in that conversation!
    Is this the age we stop with SIMtopia and start playing Utopia in Top 10? I sure hope so.

Whats ur new job Proteus? Running a KD in Sims 5?
    PewPew - Dont bring knives to an laser fight!

Post Fiend
    where all the NAPs go?

This age is interesting!
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

is it interesting? is it? or is it just waiting until we hit the holding pattern and yawn away to the finish like always?

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by jamin View Post
    Glad you're now admitting you're pathetic and just insult people blindly, because last time we had this discussion, you came with the pretense of being above insults despite having insulted my looks and intelligence prior to that, without knowing what I look like, or how smart I am.

Acceptance is one of the first steps to happiness Proteus, and I am very happy that you are taking the correct steps to righteousness. Perhaps one day you can heal.
    And you are the n00b from insurrection who hit into our hostile and then ran into war right before we were going to farm you. How pathetic is it to hit into people's hostiles. Don't worry that will be dealt with.

Quote Originally Posted by jamin View Post
    I've already fallen victim to some t5 kd's hitting into my ghetto hostile, and I intend to hit them back into every hostile they have for the rest of the age :)
    Last edited by Proteus; 14-06-2013 at 13:13.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    I really don't want to get into a forum argument and really planned to completely avoid them until you started posting stuff about me. I am going to try to make one post and hopefully this will be the end of it:

Let me explain why you arent changing anything (the system with naps/cowing). When you CF one set of kingdoms but do not cf another set of kingdoms or when you target one side but not the other you aren't bringing down the system.

All you do is uphold the system for people you like/are neutral with while trying to deny it for others. Elit's kingdom has already put a cow up...I do not see you taking action against that. Why would you, you guys like or are ok with each other.

Other kingdoms are making cfs with Abs, are you blocking those other kingdoms from pumping? No. While you say you are not allied with anyone I truly find that hard to believe that you do not have an understanding with top kingdom not in abs that you will not hit them. Until you actually hit someone in a top non-Abs kingdom what you are saying is merely propaganda/PR as you yourself said "PR is everything".

So instead of saying you are changing something just say you are tired of ABS cfing, putting up cows, and pumping and you are changing that rather than changing the system because last time I checked someone already has a cow up and other are getting CFs but you aren't doing anything about it.

Oh and its still not even week 1, whether anyone is actually blocked from doing anything remains to be seen.
    Your statements here contradict themselves. That aside, you are wrong. Not CFing you does change things. The clearest thing in the game right now is that abs lacks balance. Any kingdom even remotely claiming to be anti-abs has either had insufficient support when they have fought against/competed with abs and therefore been outplayed by your ability to strategically use multiple kingdoms against them or been **** played by your ability to use multiple kingdoms against them (yes, there is a strong difference between the two). SWEA having the balls to say F U even if they cannot war you is far more than most other anti-abs kingdoms. You should be thanking them, rather than disrespecting them. Ignorance is bliss, eh?

Edit - yes though, he is not changing the 'system' in the manner you projected. All he is doing is showing all those who proclaim to be abs what they should be TRYING to do. With the exception of like 2 kds, all the other non-abs claiming to be anti-abs do nothing to offer so much as a bee sting toward abs.
    Last edited by Ezzerland; 14-06-2013 at 13:29.

You mean this isnt SimCity? I thought the point of Utopia is to explore, explore, explore, build, explore, offer CF, attack, explore, explore, explore, hide, explore, explore...3 months later fight 1 war.

Cool

Well Ezzerland I was overlooking logs in #tactics and sounds like this SWEA is on the same island as Havoc...did they gonna war them OOP or did they CF?

Would have been a perfect chance to put all that tough talk to the test...or else letting ABS grow is like letting a train pick up speed I would think.

#stillwaiting #serverwar
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

Regular

dear don

MANSOOR

The greatest swedish jihad muslim!

Forum Addict
    SWEA VS X YY Don Proteus (XX:YY)

SWEA hit into rage?

What's new?

Regular
    we saw some acres, and sent out a viking crusade.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    This comes from the guy that has his old kingdom in his avatar and signature :)
    lol I am simply too lazy to change it. :)
    #sinners <---click to join

Forum Fanatic
    SWEA hit 5x and did not give button and made a bunch of threats. They also tagged vs Don Proteus but I am not leading Rage this age.

Thread Information