Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GangBang Protection?

GangBang Protection?

I m confused how gangbang protection protects. This a little bit of a rant and I m sure I haven't adapted to the way players work the game. I just don't understand how there is any protection if I can lose 1/3 of my land from 6 hits in a 15 hour period. I can't keep up with that kind of damage. I had about 700 land with 75 more coming in I go off to work and when I make it back to the pc I m down to 530 land, I op most of the prov that hit me and they are all about 80% off, 40k att, 90 and below BE. THIS GAME lets players like that prolicatate? That should be a house of cards. Is this how the game here is played? when ever I get a few steps ahead I m ganna get pulled down by some hacks? Any insight would be appreciated. This is my first age here and I ll play it through for general principle. But I m wonder how much time I should put into this. Thanks for your feed back

Forum Fanatic
    Are you in war???

nope, ran the GB % (never launched an att) had me pretty high 15th hour into being hit lost 33 acres then one for 44 acres that was jan 5th. I made my first hit since after being hit 6 times (jan 9) for 73 acres. But I m wondering what the next 12 hours will be like. I mean I def expected some hits oop, could only help me. But this is just dumb. If i can get hit like this I ll never make it out the melting pot
    Last edited by Carlo360DGR; 15-06-2013 at 04:31. Reason: grammer

Forum Fanatic
    how high drafted and trained were you on 700 land? what was your defense at home? You are getting hit so much I suspect because you are land fat and an attractive target. Once you are smaller you will stop getting hit.

Enthusiast
    carlo - get irc and come find me on utonet, ill idle in #tactics for oyu, pm me and ill be willing ot help guide yyou through what your doing wrong
    The Elf Mystic
    Flaming stupid people since 1999

Enthusiast
    #tactics is poison. don't do it.

<3

Canada

lol @ "they are all about 80% off, 40k att, 90 and below BE"

last age i ran an orc cleric with 135 Opa and 35 dpa with like 75% BE. only times i ever got hit was in war. Why? because anyone that would attack me i could double, triple or quad tap back. offense is the best defense for an attacker. u mad?

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by likethesilver View Post
    lol @ "they are all about 80% off, 40k att, 90 and below BE"

last age i ran an orc cleric with 135 Opa and 35 dpa with like 75% BE. only times i ever got hit was in war. Why? because anyone that would attack me i could double, triple or quad tap back. offense is the best defense for an attacker. u mad?
    rofl I would destroy you with that retarded strategy. The only thing that kept you from getting obliterated was the 24 other scrubs ready to swarm anyone who put you in your place.

Are you proud or something? Lmao

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Primal Redemption View Post
    rofl I would destroy you with that retarded strategy. The only thing that kept you from getting obliterated was the 24 other scrubs ready to swarm anyone who put you in your place.

Are you proud or something? Lmao
    Yes you may be able to outplay him 1v1. But a kingdom of 25 you vs a kingdom of 25 him would be a different story.

you would get obliterated. Its not a province game, its a kingdom game.

Quote Originally Posted by knucksicus View Post
    Yes you may be able to outplay him 1v1. But a kingdom of 25 you vs a kingdom of 25 him would be a different story.

This is why Primal Redemption will never be more than a noob.
    #sinners <---click to join

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by knucksicus View Post

Baloney. A simple 100 op/70dp split would be able to double tap each of his 135/35's and have two ambushes leftover, while nubsauce boy gets 1 hit only. With war spoils on all 50 attacks would be impervious to ambush making his extra 65k op wasted. You do the math.

And unknown ghost, go bake some more cookies, woman.

Enthusiast
    Baloney. A simple 100 op/70dp split would be able to double tap each of his 135/35's and have two ambushes leftover, while nubsauce boy gets 1 hit only. With war spoils on all 50 attacks would be impervious to ambush making his extra 65k op wasted. You do the math.

defense is a commodity that is easy lost, offense isnt, within the first few hits on one of your provs all the other provsin a chain will start making use of the extra generals, then when your chained instead of having offense to quad tap back your land you just lost, your ****ed.

the game isnt a static beast, its constantly evolving, what works in a vaccuum does NOT work ingame
    The Elf Mystic
    Flaming stupid people since 1999

Can't. Got a date with your mom tonight. Just need to kick your sister out first.
    #sinners <---click to join

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by skraz View Post
    defense is a commodity that is easy lost, offense isnt, within the first few hits on one of your provs all the other provsin a chain will start making use of the extra generals, then when your chained instead of having offense to quad tap back your land you just lost, your ****ed.

the game isnt a static beast, its constantly evolving, what works in a vaccuum does NOT work ingame
    Wow, come on guy, use your f***ing head LOL. His defense would be dropping FASTER relative to my OP than mine to his, making MY GENERALS trip and quad tap him before he gets to doubles let alone trips.

Lmfao for the love of god, it seems the inside of your head is the only thing in a vacuum.

Thread Information