Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GangBang Protection?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Primal Redemption View Post
    Wow, come on guy, use your f***ing head LOL. His defense would be dropping FASTER relative to my OP than mine to his, making MY GENERALS trip and quad tap him before he gets to doubles let alone trips.

Lmfao for the love of god, it seems the inside of your head is the only thing in a vacuum.
    Heh skraz is one of the best players i know. You remind me of a ghetto monarch whining he is being fed on by bigger kingdoms because he chose to explore his whole pool. This monarch should really be developing his kingdom to secure this land.

Well my my province will have 180 opa with 35 dpa. I could triple you all in. ofc I dont have wizards, peasants and thieves ;)

I think we should stop feeding the troll.
    Last edited by knucksicus; 16-06-2013 at 03:29.

Regular
    He's alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Redemption View Post
    Baloney. A simple 100 op/70dp split would be able to double tap each of his 135/35's and have two ambushes leftover, while nubsauce boy gets 1 hit only. With war spoils on all 50 attacks would be impervious to ambush making his extra 65k op wasted. You do the math.

And unknown ghost, go bake some more cookies, woman.

please show me what race/personality combo can run 100opa with 70dpa at home with armies out.

Postaholic
    A province stats are only as good as how well they sync with setup and tactics of the kingdom as a whole. Uto is no prov vs prov game. Comparisons like these make zero sense.
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--
    --> Or see Tadpole banners? <--

The industrys greats

** Cerberus ** Killah ** Shadowheart **

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadpole View Post
    A province stats are only as good as how well they sync with setup and tactics of the kingdom as a whole. Uto is no prov vs prov game. Comparisons like these make zero sense.
    HEY OUR KD PWNS. Primal and i are gonna take over Utopia! After we get done dealing with some less active provinces. And people stop gbing us. Why so much hating?!!?!

Primal, dont listen to these tadpole and skraz nubs. Theyre just jealous at your awesome province.

Quote Originally Posted by LilDutchPrincess View Post
    HEY OUR KD PWNS. Primal and i are gonna take over Utopia! After we get done dealing with some less active provinces. And people stop gbing us. Why so much hating?!!?!

Primal, dont listen to these tadpole and skraz nubs. Theyre just jealous at your awesome province.
    No. Primal sucks at life. I hope you are a better player than he is.
    #sinners <---click to join

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownGhost View Post
    No. Primal sucks at life. I hope you are a better player than he is.
    <NBK> tell him NBKsaid dont pick on you =)

THERE! PH33R nbk! And now dont say such mean things to me again. Rude!

<NBK> tell him NBKsaid dont pick on you =)

THERE! PH33R nbk! And now dont say such mean things to me again. Rude!
    I didn't say mean things to you. I said Primal sucks at life which is true and I said I hope you're a better player than him which you have to be because he sucks that horribly.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by likethesilver View Post
    please show me what race/personality combo can run 100opa with 70dpa at home with armies out.
    elf warhero prince with good sci.

What do I win?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    elf warhero prince with good sci.

What do I win?
    Sorry he's Elf warrior with crap sci. You lose Zaupie!

Pwned by Primal. Bwahaha.

Sorry he's Elf warrior with crap sci. You lose Zaupie!

Pwned by Primal. Bwahaha.
    And he's a peasant. LOL!

Regular
    Wow dutch princess... I might have to start hitting on you through kingdom commands ;)

And unknown ghost, you have no idea how horribly I treat my kingdom mates. I was an asshole from the start. And behold, this dutch princess wants to kneel down in worship and Crown my Throne. You call that failing at life?!?

Regular
    and to the other guy, silver something, even with your magical powers that give you a hundred times the OP of a mere mortal, the same ownage can be dealt to you via an 86/68. You will get 1 hit off and get double tapped, with enough left to ambush your hit.

GG Nubz
    Last edited by Primal Redemption; 17-06-2013 at 07:17. Reason: silversomething

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlo360DGR View Post
    I m confused how gangbang protection protects. This a little bit of a rant and I m sure I haven't adapted to the way players work the game. I just don't understand how there is any protection if I can lose 1/3 of my land from 6 hits in a 15 hour period. I can't keep up with that kind of damage. I had about 700 land with 75 more coming in I go off to work and when I make it back to the pc I m down to 530 land, I op most of the prov that hit me and they are all about 80% off, 40k att, 90 and below BE. THIS GAME lets players like that prolicatate? That should be a house of cards. Is this how the game here is played? when ever I get a few steps ahead I m ganna get pulled down by some hacks? Any insight would be appreciated. This is my first age here and I ll play it through for general principle. But I m wonder how much time I should put into this. Thanks for your feed back
    The drawback of those huge offense provinces is that they can be overpopulated very easily as well with the same tactics. For races with 7 point offensive units, extreme offense is the way to go. Also, in long wars pretty much every attacker province winds up with that kind of military, as defense can't be trained.

It's an exploit of the game that rewards hyperactivity and cramming as much offense as possible on acres, but it is not the only way to play. The really extreme offense strategies are actually deleterious, because those provinces lose what little defense they have too quickly and their acre gains ambushed, forcing a substantial portion of that offense to be lost within 24 hours or war being declared and opening up attackers to hit your provinces that aren't heavy attackers. Outside of war though, they're extremely powerful as there is little that can be done to kill that offense without chaining.

In long wars it's the defensive provinces that decide wars in the long term, but for a race with 7 point offensive units it is expected to go for huge offenses just for space efficiency. But, offense is only as good as the ability to use it.

The way defense dies off so quickly in this game is incredibly annoying and should be looked at.

Post Demon
    The game long since ceased being one where there was a skill to getting the right balance between offence and defence. It's just the way it is. Mass offence caveman style stuff with high activity and a nicely invited full kingdom is what works in today's game. There are other games people can play if they want to learn and apply skills to something.

Thread Information