Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hitting Instructional (serious)

Hitting Instructional (serious)

I've had lots of demand for a powerpoint presentation that I made a while back... people seemed to find it useful. I've recently had some interest in a 1 hr group session lesson on how to make correct hits in utopia.

I'm putting this feeler out: how many would be interested in a $10 60 minute group session instructional on how to make the best hits?

If I can get at least 10 people I'll do it. Honestly, I'd just like to make $100 off it. So if there's 20 I can charge $5, etc.

Some recent accomplishments:
    Round 57: Broke the 10k acre mark with purely attacking in a ghetto in the last 2 weeks of the round.
    13 Interrupting Physicist Aggressive Shrimps Halfling 10022
    7 Aggressive Shrimps 1889294

Round 58: Record breaking hitting round:
    Total Land Gained in Combat 1571
    Total Land Explored 0
    Attacks Suffered 0
    Times Defeated 0
    Total Land Lost in Combat 0

I'm a good teacher, and I can guarantee that after this, you'll be able to hit the perfect targets and hit safely like me and grow like me.
    Last edited by DHaran; 18-06-2013 at 16:32.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Delusional (serious)
    S E C R E T S

Id take the class...

Forum Addict
    You forgot to fix this:

It's a bit short of 10000. ;)

Post Fiend
    Posting those numbers showing you getting hit 0 times doesnt really prove anything =/ since theres alot of other details that influences some1's decision to hit/not hit you..? Like if your KD is 25man? Much bigger than their KD? More "Famous" than their KD? Have good KD Setup? Luck? running higher mod def than your KD mates with similar race & acres? or etc etc etc.... the list goes on and on.. * Just a personal opinion, not trying to be offensive, peace! :)

to get tips on who to hits safely is pretty easy..can ask more experienced players who know what theyre doing or go ask in IRC #strategy and hope not some trolls who answers your questions with useless comments?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Verminator View Post
    You forgot to fix this:

It's a bit short of 10000. ;)
    Dude its Age 58.... Theres not even a 10k acres cow explorer yet... and your expecting an attacker to get 10k ? :P

Andrew, my system works in any kingdom. I started from 415 in a 1 mil nw ghetto in the last 2 weeks of the round and finished 10k. I don't have the history page from that, but I was only hit 1-2 times.

Verminator, you're confusing my round 57 with round 58.

There are many experienced players who would offer this information for free just by simply asking. I'm also not sure on how I feel about you trying to trick money out of nubs on the forums, and am considering deleting this thread altogether if people are really taking this garbage seriously.
    S E C R E T S

In all seriousness, there are only a handful of players on my level and even less that are capable of my type of proven growth. And none of them would create a lesson plan and sit down for an hour and walk people through the entire process of growing for free. This isn't just for noobs. There are players in top kingdoms that make really poor hits. Surely $5-10 is worth it to someone who wants to become permanently better at a game that they devote so much time to.

You can lock the thread if you want, but people are interested in getting better. If I'm going to sit down and create a 60 minute "lesson plan," I'm getting paid for it.

In my opinion, you are just a bitter and jealous person.

I have nothing to be bitter about or jealous of. Your last great accomplishment you boasted about wasn't even yours, you stole it from another (better) player, lol. Nobody had even heard of you before you starting mouthing off on the forums all the time to get as much attention as possible. In reality, you're a nobody. You're just a punk trying to score a few easy bucks off gullible people, nothing more.
    S E C R E T S

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I'll give you a tip.

Stop using Powerpoint. It stopped being cool in 1998.

Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    I have nothing to be bitter about or jealous of. Your last great accomplishment you boasted about wasn't even yours, you stole it from another (better) player, lol. Nobody had even heard of you before you starting mouthing off on the forums all the time to get as much attention as possible. In reality, you're a nobody. You're just a punk trying to score a few easy bucks off gullible people, nothing more.
    " In reality, you're a nobody. "

this is not the way admin should act ....

Quote Originally Posted by Bijo View Post
    " In reality, you're a nobody. "

this is not the way admin should act ....
    Hes not an admin hes a moderator, see "Moderator for" tag, seems quite easy to grasp you would think.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Hes not an admin hes a moderator, see "Moderator for" tag, seems quite easy to grasp you would think.
    well for me its the same thing

moderator shouldnt act like that either

I don't give a single **** about your opinion Bijo, but you already knew that. I'm not required to like anyone, especially someone trying to get money out of nubs. There are probably terrible players who see this and think it's a good idea, and I feel someone should step up and say Godly is nobody special, and you shouldn't pay him a dime for this crap. He's just another above average player, of which there are dozens who would discuss how to be better at no charge. There are a lot of people who have done a lot of things for free for years for this community (including you), you don't have to pay for anything to become good. This thread is really a shame.

As much as I don't like you Bijo, I still hold you on a higher regard than people like Godly, because you at least seem to act based on a genuine wish to help people.
    Last edited by DHaran; 18-06-2013 at 18:21.
    S E C R E T S

Thread Information