Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Hitting Instructional (serious)

So why is everyone sucking up to Godly these days?

Quote Originally Posted by Nitram View Post
    I might be willing to pay 10$. How much do you think you can improve my stats? This is my attack gains so far this age.

Highest Land Area 2499 Attacks Suffered 2
    Times Defeated 2
    Total Land Explored 352 Total Land Lost in Combat 182
    Total Attacks Made 20
    Total Wins 20
    Not everyone has the opportunity to have a farm war.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Regular
    I have to agree with Godly here, a large majority of the so called "top" kingdoms have players making horrible hits. At first I thought I was dealing with irritating hyper-organized ghettos, but after the tags went up I just went "....heh? Thats them?" They not only picked the wrong target (me) but leave themselves open to ambush AND trad, and muff the timing too. Downright amateur.

I haven't played for 12 years and haven't been keeping up with the alliances but I would expect a lot more nevertheless.

If I charge 120 an hour for my trade of 9 years it seems perfectly reasonable for someone to charge 100 for a group lesson of something one is experienced with.

Godly seems like a decent person with a bit of a gamers fire that really only lets others have it when they troll or hate without reason. And from my experience so far with the boards it seems there is ample supply of that here.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    So why is everyone sucking up to Godly these days?
    Good question and as someone who played with godly i'd say i'd rather delete my prov that be stuck with him in my kd again. Geting your own prov and your own statistics to look "good" is easy if you're willing to screw over you kd to do it. Doing stuff like cherry picking numbers of 10k acres in age 57 or zero hits so far this age is fine but neither is hard to achieve nor is stuff like current age Highest Honor 4099...it all depends on the kd your in and goals, though none of it is really that hard to do.

I take pride in my craft and I practice hard every day. However, in the presence of Godly, I feel so weak and mortal.

Quote Originally Posted by persain View Post
    ... Geting your own prov and your own statistics to look "good" is easy if you're willing to screw over you kd to do it. ...
    ^^ qft.
    Work Safe Custom Theme: http://spahrep.github.io/
    Age 55 TFC - Faery Warrior - Triple Crown (acres,nw,honor) <Unicorn Stampede>
    Age 56 TFC - Faery Warrior <Fen of the Unicorn>
    Age 57 TFC - Elf Mystic - 1st TFC Prince :P (S) <Rarity>
    Age 58 HRS (S) - Elf Mystic <Space Truckin - Deep Purple>
    Age 59 HRS (M) / AC (M) Faery Merchant <Cantaloupe>
    Age 60 AC (council) - Human Sage <Cerulean Frost>
    Age 60b Simians - Orc Tact <Cerulean Frost Rebooted>
    Age 61 - Silly Pink Ghetto Cats - Dwarf Merchant <Starship Unicorn Express>
    Age 62 - A Ghetto - Human Sage - 1M+ nw <Cerulean Unicorn Adventure>
    Age 63 - Another Ghetto
    Daughter of the Fifth House, Holder of the Sacred Chalice of Riix, Heir to the Holy Rings of Betazed.

-- The opinions/rants do not represent my kingdom or its affiliates, only me, and i have a lot of them.

Persain, I've never played with you. Not sure where you are getting that from.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Strategy Moderator
    Just because u dont remember me godly doesnt mean i haven't played with you. It wasnt fun having u in my kd, the comment that i'd rather delete before playing with u again is an honest reply.

Post Fiend
    I beat Godly of Absalom being constantly drunk and without exploring. I can give whoring tips for few beers.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by sm0ntaan View Post
    I beat Godly of Absalom being constantly drunk and without exploring. I can give whoring tips for few beers.
    You sound like my weird army uncle.

Post Fiend
    double

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    I don't give a single **** about your opinion Bijo, but you already knew that. I'm not required to like anyone, especially someone trying to get money out of nubs. There are probably terrible players who see this and think it's a good idea, and I feel someone should step up and say Godly is nobody special, and you shouldn't pay him a dime for this crap. He's just another above average player, of which there are dozens who would discuss how to be better at no charge. There are a lot of people who have done a lot of things for free for years for this community (including you), you don't have to pay for anything to become good. This thread is really a shame.

As much as I don't like you Bijo, I still hold you on a higher regard than people like Godly, because you at least seem to act based on a genuine wish to help people.
    Agree.
    New players don't pay Godly its wasted money. Start use irc and you can learn alot more and faster from his paid lessons.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Godly I will pay for 20 people x $5, go collect the money from proteus Kuhan agreed to it, then you can come to me and pay me 100 to teach you how to play as team member and etc. For real you are average player nothing more. To all of you random nubs that are stupid enough to give this average player money ... DON'T. Just come in IRC, server: irc.utonet.org, channel #strategy or #tactics , and you will find tons of people willing to help for free, and best is if you are active just join some top kingdom and their leaders will teach tons more than the nub Godly can.
    Jerks - #officialjerks

Enthusiast
    don't join IRC looking for strat help in the public chans unless you want to be trolled.

definitely don't pay Godly a dime.

< removed >
    Last edited by DHaran; 20-06-2013 at 17:16.

Thread Information