• Simians runs away

18 22.50%
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Havoc vs Simians

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    3 is the only win
    True for WW chart.
    In land chart only gains matter. There is other long terms advantages you can gain from war too ever with WD.

Clear win is when 1 side get WW+gains from war.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Why is it that godly's thoughts keep spinning around simians (as he keeps creating threads about us)? Poor guy. Calm down, stop shivering and simply relax.
    Last edited by noldo; 20-06-2013 at 06:47.

Simians not pressured but abs and havoc in general is. Lose lose situation. They need a miracle to make it now without Rage/Sanc/HoH in the top of server.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

go and smack Havoc, mr monkey.
    PewPew - Dont bring knives to an laser fight!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    I demand that Anri disband simians after we win. It's not fair that every round one lucky kingdom gets to win the simians farming lottery, even though this round it happens to be me.
    Usually its more than 1 per age I think.. but still this comment made me Lol xD

ooo.. and how to rate who win war if this war does happens then? Elit commented as what I earlier expected :p those going for crown will take 'higher acre before start of war' also as a win

if you wd you lost the war, but you can still come ahead in acres. the war was still lost, going for the land charts or not. anything else is just bs.

because if you had a shot in hell, you would stay in and farm :D

The winner of the round is generally whoever can stay in war against Simians the longest. Why would anyone ever WD against them? That's like winning the jackpot and saying you only want half the money.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Again as last age:
    Havoc - you will not win the age or a single crown! I promise you!
    Simians please go punish that ghetto and teach Godly a lesson he will never forget.
    Jerks - #officialjerks

Veteran
    Go Simians

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendel1 View Post
    Again as last age:
    Havoc - you will not win the age or a single crown! I promise you!
    Simians please go punish that ghetto and teach Godly a lesson he will never forget.
    rofl
    redwood original. ben style.

KoC -> FAITH -> Identity Crisis -> andn00bs - > Reunion -> ZZ -> InZZo -> PewPew -> SPGC -> Havoc- -> CR -> Evil Dragons

(2003--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2015)

I feel bad for Havoc doing all of this talk and yet they never proved a thing to the server yet. They could not even outwhore Simians. We are faster, more organized, got better players and got an army of players with many ages hatred towards absalom and the likes of these arrogant self nominated "leets".

Last age they tried to get acres for a week from us and ended up negative in acres.
    Last age they warred us and despite of them taking the WW we took more land then they did with thier WW bonus.

You are our "female dogs" and its not like you have any choice but to war us. No matter what move you make you die this age. Do you in all honesty beleive Simians would run from the one and only fight we was looking forward to this age? You must be out of your minds. We will go ape**** on you guys and destroy you and the rest of absalom this age. Say your prayers, absalom lapdogs and sell-outs.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    I feel bad for Havoc doing all of this talk and yet they never proved a thing to the server yet. They could not even outwhore Simians. We are faster, more organized, got better players and got an army of players with many ages hatred towards absalom and the likes of these arrogant self nominated "leets".
    Anri suggests:

-We could not outwhore simians [do you really think that was our plan?]
    - Simians is faster [at what?] more organized [doubtful, and anyways, how are you measuring this?]
    - Simians has better players [again, doubtful, but how are you measuring this?]
    - The 'anti abs' spark somehow gives your players fervor [don't you think our fervor is geared farming Simians?]

You see no one functionally expects you to win, so your advantage is that you can act as a martyr. You need to check yourself before you wreck yourself, Anri.

I'm sure I have the logs of you saying basically the same thing before losing to Pew Pew...twice?
    redwood original. ben style.

KoC -> FAITH -> Identity Crisis -> andn00bs - > Reunion -> ZZ -> InZZo -> PewPew -> SPGC -> Havoc- -> CR -> Evil Dragons

(2003--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post

Last age they tried to get acres for a week from us and ended up negative in acres.
    Last age they warred us and despite of them taking the WW we took more land then they did with thier WW bonus.

You are our "female dogs" and its not like you have any choice but to war us. No matter what move you make you die this age. Do you in all honesty beleive Simians would run from the one and only fight we was looking forward to this age? You must be out of your minds. We will go ape**** on you guys and destroy you and the rest of absalom this age. Say your prayers, absalom lapdogs and sell-outs.
    Do you want a lolipop because you sound like a sucka. How did your war go with us last age? You didn't lose 30% of your land like in our hostile but you still lost. I expect more of the same.
    My life is better then yours.

<********> im currently idling in simians private
    <********> such a woefully inept kd
    <*****> ******** is the real varys
    <*****> hes got his fingers in everything
    <********> i tried to get them to wave havoc
    <*****> lol
    <********> but they pussied out
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Thread Information