27 33.75%
  • Simians

35 43.75%
  • Simians runs away

18 22.50%
Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Havoc vs Simians

Post Fiend
    Damn...both KD keep insulting each other as crappier/lousier/piece-of-sh1t KD n etc yet both dont dare to wave each other -.-" so much for being the better KD, shouldnt be afraid to give a button lol :P

seems like a replay of SWEA Vs Rage..insults insults insults..but SWEA end up proving otherwise :p gave button and won altho being called the sh1ttier KD by Proteus lol..

Will this war ever happens..? or need to wait till either side dropped from Fort lol..

lol aint this just a big mess. O_o
    War is what happens when language fails.

Quote Originally Posted by Andr3w View Post
    Damn...both KD keep insulting each other as crappier/lousier/piece-of-sh1t KD n etc yet both dont dare to wave each other -.-" so much for being the better KD, shouldnt be afraid to give a button lol :P

seems like a replay of SWEA Vs Rage..insults insults insults..but SWEA end up proving otherwise :p gave button and won altho being called the sh1ttier KD by Proteus lol..

Will this war ever happens..? or need to wait till either side dropped from Fort lol..
    Ofcourse we will war. There is no backing down for any KD in the top. That does not excist in t10.
    Survival of the fittest is the law up here. If any side tries to back down it will get farmed and things will get very bloody. The talk is nothing worse then 2 professional boxers checking thier weight before the fight. Havoc got thier corner, we in Simians got our corner. Lets hope its a clean fight and may the strongest KD win.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Andr3w View Post

There is still a CF in place between kds, neither side could wave the other right now.

These threads went up very early :P

Also what Anri said. At this point, everyone knows we're fighting, and it's more or less necessary. There's really no way for either of us to dodge it, even if we wanted to.

Like Zauper said, we actually still have a CF agreement in place so war can only take place after that expires.

Good luck Anri and the apes, should be fun
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

This age has turned everything upside down. Rage & Sanc looses their opening wars, and Havoc has a huge influx of former aabs players. What happened there ? How can so many "fierce" anti abs players suddenly change teams... ?
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Quote Originally Posted by MrCurious View Post
    This age has turned everything upside down. Rage & Sanc looses their opening wars, and Havoc has a huge influx of former aabs players. What happened there ? How can so many "fierce" anti abs players suddenly change teams... ?
    I only play for money anymore. I go where the money is
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Enthusiast
    Hi =)
    Beauty of Absalom->Redemption of Absalom->Trinity of Absalom
    Acres->Infinity->Havoc of Absalom->Cromulent Republic
    7x crown winner. Genesis Tripple Crown. 3rd largest nw prov in history of game.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    Ofcourse we will war. There is no backing down for any KD in the top. That does not excist in t10.
    Survival of the fittest is the law up here. If any side tries to back down it will get farmed and things will get very bloody. The talk is nothing worse then 2 professional boxers checking thier weight before the fight. Havoc got thier corner, we in Simians got our corner. Lets hope its a clean fight and may the strongest KD win.
    ^this

We talk because were bored. Plus it makes it more fun. I recall simians/us flamed each other a lot pre war last time and then both said well played or what not. In between wars you need to do something!
    My life is better then yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    Anri, we aren't waving into fort no matter how much you beg for it. Once you guys drop fort, you're history. Let's see how long you wait.

awkwarddd you* leave fort first
    <Cobra> oh god I am old.. I graduated when you were born

<KaiN> respect my internet gangsta
    <KaiN> i'll bust some e-caps in yo ass

<+CrazyMatt> <3 wargodess
    <+Wargodess-away> <3 CrazyMatt

<@cypress[work]> go dream about it, thats the only way ure getting any
    ^she wants to be apart of my dreams... she's not that special :P

so even with "simians runs away" its 29 - 27 votes for simians to win! epic fail on this post i must say
    <Cobra> oh god I am old.. I graduated when you were born

<KaiN> respect my internet gangsta
    <KaiN> i'll bust some e-caps in yo ass

<+CrazyMatt> <3 wargodess
    <+Wargodess-away> <3 CrazyMatt

<@cypress[work]> go dream about it, thats the only way ure getting any
    ^she wants to be apart of my dreams... she's not that special :P

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyMatt View Post
    so even with "simians runs away" its 29 - 27 votes for simians to win! epic fail on this post i must say
    Most utopians don't bother to post obviously. Anri is an okay dude and all, but the community has little faith in his kingdom winning a war in the top.
    #sinners <---click to join

As much as I hope Simians win, I don't see it happening.
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

CrazyMatt, your signature is an epic fail. None of those quotes are remotely funny nor interesting.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

They like to win

Thread Information